Chapter 2:

Mystery

The news of Yuri confessing her love to Yunho was spread across the whole school. Yuri hid her face to school. “Are we going to your house today?” Tiffany asked excitedly. “No. I am moving house today. My new house has some problems and needs to be renovated.” Yuri said. “Then where are you and your dad going to stay?” Sunny asked. “I will be staying at his friend’s house. He called my dad to stay at their house for the moment.” Yuri said restlessly.

 

“Yuri! Are you much better? I send you home today.” Taecyeon asked worriedly. “I am much better. And don’t send me home because I am moving house today.” Yuri replied honestly. “Be careful. Yuri. I will always be there for you. Remember to call me if you need help.” Taecyeon said happily. “Thanks Taecyeon for always being there for me.” Yuri replied.

 

“Yuri. Have you finish packing? We got to go.” Mr.Kwon asked. “Yes. I am ready daddy. ” Yuri replied as she carried some boxes out of her room. He drove to the house.  Pressing the intercom, and came a voice saying hello. “I am Mr. Jung’s friend.” Mr. Kwon said. Yuri followed her father closely as the door open. “Welcome.” A lady in her forty’s said. “Hello.” Mr. Kwon and Yuri said as they bow. “You must be Yuri. I am Mrs. Jung. And you are so beautiful.” The lady introduced. “Thank you, aunty.” Yuri said.

 

“You need help carrying the boxes? I can ask my son to help.” Mrs. Jung asked concern. “No thank you.” Yuri replied as she went to the basement. As Yuri was getting her remaining bags, she heard a voice. “Do you need any help?” A boy asked. “No thank you.” She said as her back faced him still. She turns towards the boy as she took everything and shocked to see him.

 

“You…What are you doing here?” Yuri asked shocked. “This is my house.” He replied coldly. “Yunho, hurry and come in.” The intercom spoke. “What?” Yuri heard as she almost faint. Yunho left her by the car as he walked into the house.

 

“Why is it him again?” Yuri thought as she followed him behind. “Yuri, this is my eldest son, Jung Yunho. Do you know him? He is in the same school as you.” Mrs. Jung asked. “Er…yeah…I know him. He is the genius in our school.” Yuri replied. “Not many girls like him right? He is so cold.” Mrs. Jung joked. Yuri laughs nervously as she looked at Yunho.

 

“Yuri. This will be your room. And this is my youngest son, Jung min. Their rooms are just beside you.” A boy younger than Yunho by 3 years appeared in front of Yuri. “Hello, nice to meet you.” Yuri said politely.

 

Mrs. Jung left Jung min and Yuri to interact while Yunho pretended to go to his room. Jung min suddenly pulled Yuri into his embrace. “Jung min, can you let go already?” Yuri asked as tried to get out of his embrace.

 

Jung min let go as he know that Yuri is feeling uncomfortable. “Sorry Yuri.” Jung min said as he rushed to his room. “Did he just call me Yuri instead of noona?” Yuri thought as she walked inside the room. “The room is so well decorated.” Yuri said as she jumped onto the bed.