C35

Mystery

The day that Yuri and Siwon has to return back to New York.

“Yunho! Aren’t you going to send Yuri off?” Mrs Jung called out. Yunho just silently walk away. He has been fighting within himself whether to go and send her off or stop her from leaving…However, both conclusion was not what he wants. He had contradicting feelings. He really love her and want her by his side but yet he doesn’t want her to give up her dreams for him. He slouch on the sofa while let his thoughts continue to run.

 

“Hyung! Seriously! You are going to let her go without saying a goodbye?” Jungmin came out of his room and patted his hyung’s shoulder. Yunho just shrugged it off as he holds his phone tightly waiting for a text or a call from that one person.

 

“Are you waiting for someone? Can we go?” Siwon said impatiently as he sees the alert “Last Call” blinking. “Siwon…” Yuri mumbled as she was holding her phone tightly too. “YURI! HE IS NOT WORTH YOUR TIME! There is people out there better than him…like me!” Siwon shouted but as soon as he saw Yuri was close to tears, he reduced his volume. He pulled her closer to him. “Why can’t you see that I am there for you? Can’t you consider me instead?”

 

“Siwon…the two weeks in Korea with him was short but that was all I wanted. I worked so hard to match up to him… I thought that working hard to get all that qualifications can make me compatible with him…but I was wrong. All we wanted was each other and nothing else matters…Siwon…I am not” Yuri pour out her feelings to Siwon, but before she could finish her sentence Siwon cut her off.

“Yuri! Don’t say anymore…I know what you are implying already! Since…you have made up your mind…go…chase your dream!” Siwon said as he push Yuri away slowly before walking towards the departure hall.

 

“Thank you!” That was all Yuri could say before running the opposite direction.

 

“I guess she has board the plane!” Jungmin said as looked at the kitchen clock. Yunho just nodded before walking out of the house.

 

-Flashback-

“You promise to come back right?”

Silence covered the question as the young couple stayed in their position. No matter how loud silence could be, it could not breakthrough the undying love of the two. No words was needed to prove their promise for each other

 

-End of Flashback-

 

Yunho thought about that day where he sat embracing Yuri watching the sunset before them. He felt his phone vibrating but he didn’t felt like answering the phone. Yuri will not be contacting him for at least 20 hours until she lands in New York. 

 

Yunho slowly walked towards the place he reminisce. He once again throws himself into the memories that revolves only him and her. He was so lost in thoughts that when someone ran towards him and back hug him, he was startled. All he could hear was whimpering sounds from the stranger that scared the daylight out of him. But he immediately knew who it was. “Yuri! Aren’t you… Weren’t you…” Yunho had many questions he wanted to ask but he just couldn’t complete his question. “You! Nothing is important anymore! What I wanted is here! I couldn’t…I couldn’t leave you a second time.” Yuri said as she tries to rub her tears, facing Yunho.

 

Yunho moves closer and kiss her. Nothing else matters anymore, as long as you are here with me!

 

“Come on! Let’s go home! You look like a mess!” Yunho laughed as he pulls her closer. 

-THE END-

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Chingus! Sorry for the short update! But thank you for staying and supporting my story. You really do not know how many times I fell into a writer's block. Hahahahahah But it does not matter anymore! I really want to thank all my subscribers and chingus who gave me encouragement and commented to help me improve my story. I am not a good writer, but at least I have the courage to finish a story that I started. It was really not easy. Thank you all for staying through! :)