Chapter 6:

Mystery

“Yuri, can you please pass this whole stack of papers to class 1.” Her teacher pleaded as she needs to rush to a meeting. Yuri nods her head and carried the stack to class 1.

As she enters the class, the whole class was filled with whispers. “Isn’t she the girl who confessed to Yunho?” “She still has the face to come here.” “She is very brave.”  “What is a girl like her coming to our class?”

                                  

Yuri ignored the whispers as she left the stacks of paper on the teacher’s desk before walking out. She caught a glimpse of Yunho before leaving. She was somewhat affected despite knowing Yunho would not help her, she was hoping for a little chance that he would. She left the class dragging her heavy feet to her classroom. “Why was she eating so happily with him? Is he hitting on her also?” Yunho was in deep thoughts that he did not even notice that Yuri came into his class until he heard the mumbles.

 

“Why am I so concern about her? Why am I bothered about her affairs?” Yunho thought. “Yuri! You must give up…there is better guy than Jung…Yunho.” Yuri shouted in her mind as she ran to the biggest tree in her school behind the garden, crying her eyes out. Her phone started to vibrate. “Hello?” Yuri answered. “Yuri, where are you? You missed a lesson. I heard you were running an errand for…” Tiffany and Sunny was ranting but was cut by Yuri. “Tiffany, Sunny, I was tired, I will collect my bag later. You all can go off without me.” Yuri said as she ended the phone.

 

“Was she crying?” Sunny asked worried. “Tiffany, let’s go. Yuri needs us.” Sunny continued as she pulled Tiffany to Yuri’s favorite spot. “YURI!’ They chorused. “Tiffany? Sunny?” Yuri questioned. “How can you cry alone? We are your friends.” Tiffany scolded. “Sorry.” Yuri continued crying. “Is it Yunho again?” Tiffany asked.

Yuri kept quiet. “Yuri is okay.” Sunny and Tiffany said as they hug Yuri.

 

Yuri walked home alone as she sorted out her thinking. “Yuri! You are home. Why so late today?” Mrs. Jung asked. “There was something that happened.” Yuri said as she walked up to her room. “Did something happen in school?” Mrs. Jung thought. “Yuri, are you okay? You look pale.” Jung min asked concern. Yuri nods her head as she enters her room.

 

“Hyung! What happened in school? Why is Yuri so pale and she looked very troubled.” Jung min ran to Yunho’s room and asked.  “She is home? And nothing happen in school.” Yunho replied. Jung min walked out of Yunho’s room angrily. “Yuri is pale?” Yunho thought.

 

“Knock…Knock…” “Come in…” Yuri said. “Are you okay? I heard you were very pale. Are you much better now?” Yunho asked. “Yunho, I am fine. But, can you please not treat me so nice?” Yuri replied. “Do you still need my help for studies?” Yunho questioned. Yuri lightly nods her head. “Dinner is ready! Kids come down for dinner.” Mrs. Jung shouted.

 

“Let’s go.” Yuri said leaving the room before Yunho. “Yuri, are you still going to be studying in this state? What do you want for supper then?” Mrs. Jung asked concern. Before Yuri could reply, Yunho answered, “Prepare 2 sets of supper. Not too sweet or too oily as it would deteriorate the memory skills.” “Yunho, is studying too?” Mrs. Jung asked shockedly. Her son has never studied his entire life and is alway scoring A's.