-9-

Too Late

 

“Why is 2PM’s Jang Wooyoung doing in YG Building?” Jiyong thought to himself when he saw Jang Wooyoung got inside their building. He has been called by YG early in the morning. He said that he has something to say to Jiyong so he went immediately.

 

 

“Hyung?” Jiyong asked a little louder so that the person inside the room will hear him. He knocked his fist on the door three times.

 

 

“Come in, Jiyong.” YG said. Jiyong walked inside YG’s office and was surprised to see Jang Wooyoung sitting in the couch. Jiyong looked curiously at Wooyoung and the latter just smiled curtly at him. He bowed his head before sitting at the far end of the couch.

 

 

“Why did you call me, hyung?” Jiyong looked at YG.

 

 

“Wooyoung-ssi asked me if he could take Dara to a friendly date. And I supposed that I’m not in the right position to decide about that. So I called you.” YG looked meaningfully at him. Jiyong’s nose flared when he heard that this guy wanted to take Dara on a friendly date. Why would he want to take Dara on a date when she is already engaged?!

 

 

“Why would you want to take her on a date, Wooyoung-ssi?” Jiyong asked as he turned his gaze at the poor guy and glared inconspicuously at Wooyoung.

 

 

“I-I just wanted t-to know Dara noona b-better. It seems like she is a n-nice girl to hang out with.” Wooyoung stuttered because of the dark aura he is feeling inside the room.

 

 

“You do know that she is already engaged to me, right?” Jiyong asked again. Never letting Wooyoung out of his sight.

 

 

“Y-Yes.” Wooyoung replied.

 

 

“Do you think that I’ll let you go out on a date with my fiancé?” Jiyong asked again.

 

 

“It’s just a f-friendly date, Jiyong-ssi. An—“

 

 

“No.” Jiyong cuts Wooyoung sentence off before rolling his eyes at the guy. YG just watched animatedly at the sight of a jealous Jiyong. This is the reason why he called Jiyong. So that he can see if Dara is already part of his life yet or not. And now, he already has his answers.

 

 

“B-But—“

 

 

“I already said no.” Jiyong looked sharply at Wooyoung. “Besides, Dara and I have a date later.” Jiyong said proudly when in fact, they don’t have anything planned. But he just wanted to see the defeated look on Wooyoung’s face.

 

 

“Is that so? I’ll be going now, Hyun Suk sajangnim, Jiyong-ssi. Thank you.” Wooyoung stood up and bowed before walking out of YG’s office.

 

 

“I never knew that you could be this jealous, dragon.” YG teased Jiyong as he sat beside Jiyong on the couch.

 

 

“I’m not jealous, hyung.” Jiyong said and rolled his eyes in annoyance.

 

 

“Then why did you not let Wooyoung-ssi take Dara on a friendly date?” YG said.

 

 

“It won’t look right if they will see Dara on a date with a different guy aside from her fiancé.” Jiyong explained.

 

 

“But it is just a friendly date. They won’t do anything wrong.” YG said.

 

“Whatever, hyung.” Jiyong stood up and rolled his eyes once again before walking out of his office. While walking along the corridors, he contemplated about his actions lately. Why does he get angry whenever there would be some idol who will claim Dara as their ideal girl? Why does he get angry whenever he will see the music she is in with his TOP hyung? Why did he got angry when he saw her commercial with Lee Minho? And why does he feel that he should lock Dara up in their house for he don’t want any guy looking at her? Why does he feel possessive over her? Does this mean that he is falling for her? He immediately shook those thoughts away. He is not falling for Dara because he already has a girlfriend.

 

 

He smiled at himself as he whistled while walking along the corridors. He was about to ride the elevator when he caught a glimpse of a familiar figure going to the private practice room of 2NE1. He got curious so he followed the figure and opened the practice room of 2NE1. He groaned when he saw who that familiar figure is.

 

 

“Urgh! Why is he here?” Jiyong asked in disbelief and walked inside the practice room. He went towards the girls and he noticed how Bom throws death glare at his direction while Minzy just stared at him without even approaching him.

 

 

“Jaejoong-ssi.” Jiyong said aloud when he was behind Jaejoong. The latter turned around and faced him. They both bowed but never greeting each other ‘hello’. He then looked at Dara who is siiting at the chair with an apple on her hand. They must be on break. He thought. He sat beside Dara and looked closely at Jaejoong.

 

 

“So, what are you doing here, Jaejoong-ssi?” Jiyong suddenly asked.

 

 

“I should be asking you the same, Jiyong-ssi. This is not Bigbang’s practice room.” Jaejoong coolly replied. Dara just looked at the both them with her eyebrows furrowed.

 

 

“I’m here to check on my hoobaes and my fiancé.” Jiyong emphasized the word fiancé.

 

 

“Since when did you acknowledge having a fiancé? As far as I know, you are currently dating Im Yoona of Girls Generation. Am I right?” Jaejoong taunted Jiyong as they started in a staring battle. The four girls could feel the tension between the two.

 

 

“Oppa! You don’t have anything scheduled for today?” CL broke Jiyong and Jaejoong’s staring battle when he called Jiyong.

 

 

“No, I don’t.” Jiyong then looked again at Dara and saw that she is smiling towards Jaejoong’s direction. Why is she smiling at that guy?!

 

 

“Do you want to go to Teddy oppa’s studio, oppa?” CL asked and she hoped that Jiyong would come with her for she can’t stand the tension at their practice room anymore.

 

 

“No. Are you finished with you rehearsal?” Jiyong looked at Chaerin.

 

 

“Yes.” CL nods her head.

 

 

“Do you girls have anything to do after this?” He asked again.

 

 

“None.” CL said and she was shocked to see an evil smile slowly formed on Jiyong’s face. Jiyong then walked to where Jaejoong and Dara is and grabbed Dara’s wrist and dragged her out of their practice room.

 

 

“Yah! Kwon Jiyong! Where do you think you’re taking Dara?!” Bom shouted.

 

 

“We’re going on a date, noona!” Jiyong shouted back, never bothered on turning to face them. Instead, he just continued to drag Dara into his Bentley. When Dara heard that she and Jiyong will be on a date, her eyes automatically lit up and a goofy smile on her face was shown. She can’t help but giggle at the thought of having a date with Jiyong.

 

 

____________________________________________

 

 

“The people will notice us here, Jiyong.” Dara looked at Jiyong when they are standing in front of Lotte World’s entrance.

 

 

“That is why I brought these.” Jiyong said with a smile as he held up two pairs of bonnet and sunglasses. Dara smiled at him and was about to get the bonnet and the sunglass when Jiyong took the initiative on putting the bonnet on Dara and he was also the one who put on the sunglass at Dara. After he was done with Dara, he then placed his own bonnet and sunglass. Dara stood beside him stiffly. Surprised at what just Jiyong did. But a smile was instantly placed on her face when a voice inside her said that she should just cherish this moment.

 

 

They were about to enter Lotte World when Jiyong grabbed Dara’s hands and intertwined his fingers with hers. He doesn’t know why he did but a part of him says that it is the right thing to do. Dara, on the other hand, blushed deeply and her heart did some somersault inside her chest. She feels so happy right now.

 

 

They enjoyed their time inside the Lotte World. They tried every ride they can without letting go of each other’s hand. Jiyong’s heart skipped a beat when Dara unconsciously hugged him when they were inside the Horror House. And Jiyong can’t help but to stare at Dara when they were riding the Ferris wheel. With the night sky and the stars as her background, Jiyong thought that she is the most beautiful out there. Jiyong doesn’t mind the crazy things his heart is doing inside his chest whenever Dara would smile at him. All he thinks is that being with her is the most wonderful experience ever. And when they decided to go home, they still never let go of each other’s hand. As if afraid that one would be stolen away from the other.

 

 

When they arrived home, Dara tiptoed and kissed Jiyong on the lips. This is her way of saying thank you for a wonderful time. Jiyong held the back of Dara’s neck to deepen the kiss. His heartbeat fastens its pace as he continued to kiss Dara.  He feels that his world completely shook as he still continued kissing Dara. And when they both pulled out from their kiss, they are both breathless. Dara’s cheek blushed when she realized that she was the one who initiated their first kiss. But she was glad. She sweetly smiled at Jiyong before going up the stairs and going inside her bedroom.

 

 

She lied on her bed while her head is still floating somewhere and her heart is doing a happy dance inside her chest. Today is indeed the most memorable day for her. The night of her birthday completely forgotten as events of what happened today occupied her whole mind and heart. At last, she sees some hope that Jiyong could learn to love her back.

 

 

Jiyong lied on his bed with a smile on his face. He doesn’t know what has gotten into him when he deepens the kiss earlier but he didn’t regret it. In fact, he was so proud of himself doing so. He can’t explain it but he felt his world shifted and he has now a different heart. The new heart inside his chest kept pounding as he recalled what happened today. He just experienced the most wonderful day in his life. And all thanks to Dara. He smiled at the thought of her. Maybe I am falling for her. Jiyong thought as he slowly closed his eyelids and drifted off to dreamland.

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Triple update!

Woohooo!

And......

KYAAAAAAAAHHHH!

THEY KISSED!!