-4-

Too Late

 

“What’s that you’re holding hyung?” Seungri asked TOP when he saw that his hyung is holding a CD with a smile on his face.

 

 

“Why do you look so proud holding that CD, hyung?” Jiyong decided to chill around their dorm. He doesn’t like spending the day alone with Dara at their house. And he can’t take his girlfriend on a date because she is currently busy promoting in US.

 

 

“Gummy noona’s music video is already done. And YG sajangnim gave me a copy.” TOP said as he went to the DVD player and placed the CD inside.

 

 

“Go watch that in your room, hyung. I’m watching here.” Jiyong whined when TOP was about to grab the remote control and change the source.

 

 

“Why don’t you go home and watch there, huh?” TOP smirked at Jiyong and changed the TV’s source. He then sat beside Youngbae and Daesung as they waited for the CD to load.

 

 

“Oh. Gummy noona’s voice is really amazing.” Seungri said as soon as they heard the music. Five sets of eyes are focused on the LCD. One even dared blink for they are too awed with the way TOP’s leading lady acted. And no one even dared blink for they are too busy admiring Dara’s beauty.

 

 

“Whoa, hyung! You never mentioned that there will be a kissing scene between you and Dara noona.” Daesung said as soon as the music video ended. TOP stood up and went to the DVD played to retrieve the CD and went back to where he is seated.

 

 

“It’s a surprise!” TOP said with a smile on his face.

 

 

“What the , hyung?! How come there is a kissing scene there?!” Jiyong shouted as he stood up and face TOP. His eyebrows are forming a straight line.

 

 

“What’s your problem, Ji? It’s just a kissing scene.” TOP said nonchalantly.

 

 

“Yeah, it’s just a kissing scene, bro. Why are you so worked up?” Youngbae said as he stood up and went to their kitchen to grab a glass of water. TOP secretly glanced at Jiyong and saw that he is still standing up and his fists are curled into a tight ball. TOP snickered.

 

 

“Yeah. The director even suggested that we should have a bed scene but I declined because I know that Dara will be mobbed by our fans.” TOP said while still looking at Jiyong’s direction. Seungri and Daesung’s mouth hanged open when they heard what their TOP hyung said. A bed scene?!

 

 

“A BED SCENE?! What is that director thinking?! Dara is already engaged and it’s not appropriate for her to be a part of a bed scene! Even a kissing scene!” Jiyong said as he shot TOP a murderous look.

 

 

“When did you accept the fact that Dara noona and you are already getting married, hyung? I thought you’re against it?” Seungri said with a visible smirk on his face.

 

 

“What the , Seungri! Shut the hell up!” Jiyong said as he now turned to Seungri and gave him his version of death glare.

 

 

“Hyung, I heard that it took you many takes for that kissing scene. How was it?” Youngbae said as he emerged from the kitchen holding a glass of water while wiggling his eyebrows at TOP.

 

 

“Well, it took us about 100 NGs.” TOP said with his eyes glued to Jiyong. Jiyonng’s face screamed anger and something more but TOP cannot pin point.

 

 

 

“I’m outta here.” Jiyong said angrily and strode towards the door. But before he completely went outsie, Jiyong turned around and gave TOP a death glare but the latter just smirked at him. Then he loudly banged their door before scratching his head irritably.

 

 

“What the hell is wrong with me?! Why did I act like a complete jealous husband?!” He muttered angrily.

 

 

His phone vibrated on his pocket. He got his cellphone and smiled widely seeing the new message on his phone.

 

 

“Oppa, I’m home now. Are you busy? Can we meet later? I missed you. I love you, oppa.”

 

 

Jiyong quickly went to his car and drove back to his house to take a shower and prepare himself for his date later with his girlfriend, Im Yoona.

 

 

When he got back to his house, he saw Dara sitting on the couch, watching the television intently that she didn’t notice him enter. He didn’t mind Dara and quickly went upstairs to his room. Excitement is clearly visible on his face.

 

 

 

(Meanwhile, at the living room)

 

 

Dara is watching her favorite TV series. It’s a story about being in an arranged marriage but at the end, they both fell in love with each other. Dara can’t help but to hope that Jiyong and her story would be just like the main characters in her favorite TV series.  Dara had thought once that she is being selfish agreeing to the arranged marriage but when she will remember how she deeply loved Jiyong, all the sensible thinking in her brain would just vanish immediately. Dara wondered what does Jiyong has that other man doesn’t have that she fell for him totally. She just wished that everything would be alright and that Jiyong will learn to love her just as much as she loves him.

 

 

Dara sighed and was about to stand up from the couch when she saw Jiyong going downstairs all glammed up. Her breathing hitched seeing Jiyong walk down the stairs gorgeously. She beamed in pride knowing that this man is her future husband and the future father of her kids.

 

 

“I didn’t know you were here.” Dara said as she stood up and smiled at Jiyong’s direction.

 

 

“You’re too grossed in watching the TV. You’re too old watching that kind of films. Start growing up.” Jiyong said as he rolled his eyes at Dara. She just sighed and remained the smile on her face. She is already used in hearing those things from Jiyong.

 

 

“Going somewhere?” She dared asked when she noticed that he is looking for his favorite shoes at his shoe rack. Well, ever since Jiyong and Dara moved in one house, Jiyong never stayed there. He will just go to their house if Dara is not there or when he wants to sleep already.

 

 

“I have a date with Yoona.” Jiyong said nonchalantly as he walked out of the door. Not minding saying goodbye to Dara.

 

 

Dara sighed for the nth time. She knows that Jiyong already has a girlfriend. Yet she chooses to push through the arranged marriage. She doesn’t care what people would think about her, all she cares is that Jiyong will be hers eternally.

 

 

But she can’t help but to feel jealousy every time she will see Jiyong all smiles after reading a message from her. And now, Jiyong looks so excited seeing Yoona again after three months. How she wished that Jiyong would feel the same towards her.