-21-

Too Late

 

“What’s wrong with you?” Dara asked Minzy when the latter stepped out her door wearing a giddy smile on her face.

 

 

“Nothing, unnie. I’m just happy.” Minzy said as she sat and started eating her breakfast.

 

 

“Girls, you will have a photohoot with the rest of the family for the YG Family concert. Be ready at eight.” Their manager said as he entered the girls’ dorm. Dara and Minzy looked at the clock and it read six. They nodded their heads and finished their breakfast.

 

 

“Today is the photoshoot for the concert, right?” CL asked as soon as she stepped outside her door. The two just nodded their head. When Dara was finished with her food, she stood up and went to the sink to place down her plates. She turned around and went to her room to get her bathing essentials and head towards the bathroom that she shares with Bom.

 

 

“Bom! Are you done yet?” Dara shouted when she stood in front of the bathroom door.

 

 

“Yeah! I’ll be out in a minute.” Bom shouted on the other side.

 

 

“Hurry up!” Dara replied and she heard nothing in response.

 

 

“What do we have scheduled for today?” Bom asked Dara when she stepped out of the bathroom.

 

 

“Photo shoot.” Dara said simply as went inside the bathroom and took her bath.

 

 

________________________________

 

 

 

“Jiyong is not yet here?” YG asked as he entered the waiting room. He saw his entire artist aside from Jiyong. “Where is he?” He asked BigBang’s manager.

 

 

“He woke up late. He said that he will just follow.” Bigbang’s manager answered. YG turned his attention towards Seungri.

 

 

“What is your hyung doing these days?” YG asked Seungri.

 

 

“I don’t know, hyung.” Seungri shrugged his shoulders and smiled at their president.

 

 

“I’m sorry I’m late.” Jiyong announced when he opened the door and walked inside. He then sat at the chair beside Youngbae and slumped his shoulders.

 

 

“Why do you look so tired?” YG asked him.

 

 

“Just busy planning something, hyung.” Jiyong said without looking at YG’s direction. Dara looked at Jiyong and saw that his eyes are closed and his breathing is steady. He must be sleeping. Dara thought as she tore her gaze away from Jiyong and focused on the magazine she is holding.

 

 

“Let’s go.” The photographer said and they all stood up and walked towards the area where they will take the pictures.

 

 

They went to their positions and posed. The camera flashes and they did different poses. It took them four hours after they called the photo shoot a wrap. They thanked the photographer and bowed their heads. They went to the waiting room.

 

 

“You have rehearsals tomorrow for the concert.” YG reminded them before going out. They nodded their heads and bowed at him.

 

 

“Yah, hyung. Are you okay?” Seungri said as he stood beside Jiyong and rested his arms around Jiyong’s shoulder.

 

 

“I’m okay, maknae-ah.” Jiyong said as he ruffled Seungri’s hair.

 

 

“Yo, Ji! What are you up to lately?” TOP asked when he stoop beside Seungri.

 

 

“Nothing. Just some stuff.” Jiyong shrugged his shoulders. Youngbae smiled knowingly at him. Jiyong told him what his plans are but he never helped him arrange it. He is encouraging his friend at the sideline.

 

 

“You’re that tired?” Youngbae said as he sat in front of the three. Daesung is at 2NE1’s side and talking to Minzy.

 

 

“Hmm.” Jiyong just hummed and closed his eyes.

 

 

“Anneonghasseo.” Jiyong heard a familiar voice so he opened his eyes and his fist clenched seeing Jaejoong at the door. The latter went immediately to Dara’s side and placed down what he bought on the way here. Jiyong closed his eyes again.

 

 

“Thank you, Jae.” Dara smiled sweetly at him.

 

 

“Anything for you.” Jaejoong said as he piched Dara’s cheek and the latter just pouted her lips. They all turned their heads to the door when it produces a loud bang. Bom looked at the Bigbang members and saw that surprise is written all over their faces. It seems like Jiyong is the one who caused the commotion inside the waiting room. Bom can smell jealousy in the air.

 

 

_______________________________

 

 

 

“Are you giving me free concert tickets to the YG family concert?” Jaejoong asked Dara as they were seated inside his Jaguar.

 

 

“Yeah.” Dara said as she grabbed her bag and fiddled through it. When she found what she is looking for, she held the concert ticket up and waved it in front of Jaejoong’s face. Jaejoong took the ticket and put it inside his car’s compartment.

 

 

“Jiyong is jealous a while ago.” Jaejoong said. Dara looked at him but she never said anything.

 

 

“He must be at rage seeing me with you again.” Jaejoong continued. Dara smiled sadly at him.

 

 

“Has he done something yet?” Jaejoong asked. Dara nods her head.

 

 

“What it is?” Jaejoong asked again.

 

 

“He made 100 different delivery guys deliver 100 white roses in our dorm that bears the same message on the note attached to it.” Dara said.

 

 

“What does the note says?” Jaejoong asked.

 

 

“’I’m sorry’” Dara said as she shrugged her shoulders.

 

 

“You still love him, don’t you?” Jaejoong faced her and asked her.

 

 

“Hmm.” Dara hummed as she nods her head and smiled. She looked ahead of her and saw nothing bit darkness.

 

 

“You know what? I feel that Jiyong is up to something big.” Jaejoong said. He went a small café earlier and saw Jiyong talking to the owner of the café.

 

 

“What?” Dara asked him as she turned her attention on Jaejoong.

 

 

“Nothing.” Jaejoong said as he started his car’s engine and drove off. He dropped Dara off her dorm before driving to his house.

 

 

_____________________________________________

 

 

 

Jiyong was about to enter the building where 2NE1’s dorm is and leave the bouquet of flowers in front of their dorm when he saw Jaejoong’s black Jaguar parked. He didn’t mind Jaejoong’s car and started his tracks towards the building’s entrance when he saw in his peripheral view that Dara stepped outside his car with a smile on her face.

 

 

Jiyong stepped back and looked at the bouquet he is holding. He turned around and walked away from the building with pain throbbing inside his chest. When he saw a garbage can on the way, he opened the lid and threw the bouquet he is about to give to Dara. He walked dejectedly towards their dorm.

 

 

He looked up at the sky and saw that many stars are present tonight. He then saw a shooting star. He stopped on his tracks as he closed his eyes and wished. He never believed in these kinds of things but he needed them badly. He closed his eyes tighter and claps his hands in front of his chest tighter. Who would believe that the leader of the famous boy group Bigbang is wishing on a shooting star?

 

 

“Please let me have another chance with her.” Jiyong whispered.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Author's Note: I can't help but spoil you guys more! Kyaaaaaah!