EPILOGUE

Too Late

 

3 MONTHS AFTER

 

 

“Unnie! I can’t believe you’re getting married now!”CL exclaimed as she inspects Dara hair.

 

 

“I can’t believe it either, CL-roo.” Dara said as she smiled happily.

 

 

“You’re so beautiful, unnie.” Minzy said as she looked admiringly at the girl seated in front of the mirror.

 

 

“Thank you, Minzy-ah.” Dara said.

 

 

“I’m happy for you, Dara-ah.” Bom said.

 

 

“I am too.” Dara said with the smile still plastered on her face.

 

 

“The wedding will start in five minutes.” Somone announced through the door. Dara looked at her friends once again and saw that the happiness on their faces is visible. They all gave her a kiss on the cheek before going out of her waiting room, leaving her all alone. After three minutes, she heard a knock on the door.

 

 

“Come in.” She slightly shouted. She heard the door opened so she turned around and looked to see who it was.

 

 

“Jae.” Dara acknowledges. Jaejoong smiled at her while walking towards her.

 

 

“You look beautiful.” Jaejoong said as he stood in front of Dara and smiled. Dara stood up as well and smiled at her friend.

 

 

“Thank you for coming, Jae.” Dara said as her eyes are turning misty.

 

 

“I’m your friend, so I suppose that I should be here in your wedding even if your husband-to-be is jealous over me.” Jaejoong said as he went nearer to Dara.

 

 

“He is possessive.” Dara said while laughing.

 

 

“I couldn’t agree more.” Jaejoong said as he pulled Dara into a tight hug.

 

 

“Congratulations. You will now be married to the guy you have ever loved. I hope you’re happy.” Jaejoong said.

 

 

“I couldn’t be happier. Thank you, Jae. For everything. I’ll treat you coffee when I have time.” Dara said as she joked. They both pulled away from their hug and smiled at each other.

 

 

“Do that. And don’t forget to tell your husband that you will treat me. He might die out of jealousy.”Jaejoong said as they both laughed. A knock on the door made them stopped. They both looked at the door and saw Mr. Park peeking his head inside. Jaejoong smiled at Dara before going towards the door and greeting Mr. Park before going outside.

 

 

“Ready, sweetheart?” Mr. Park asked her daughter as he held his hand in front of Dara. Dara took her father’s hand and smiled at him.

 

 

“I’m always ready, appa.” Dara said and smiled at her dad.

 

 

“You’re so beautiful, Dara. I’m so proud that you are my daughter.” Mr. Park said as his eyes are turning misty. Dara laughed and kissed his father’s cheek.

 

 

“I’ve heard that from you for a hundred times already, appa.” Dara said.

 

 

“Don’t hesitate on going to me once Jiyong hurt you, arrasso?” Mr. Park said. Dara smiled.

 

 

“He will never hurt me again, appa.” Dara said as Mr. Park led their way towards the entrance of the cathedral with her hands in her fathers’.

 

 

_______________________________________

 

 

 

Jiyong’s hand shook as he stood stiffly in front of the altar. He looked at the door and then to Dara’s mom before looking at his parents. Dami smiled at him and held her two thumbs up. He then shifted his gaze to where the rest of YG family is sitting. He smiled at them and they all smiled back.

 

 

 

“Don’t be nervous, Ji. It’s your wedding day.” Youngbae said as he tapped his best friend’s shoulder. Youngbae stood beside. Jiyong turned his head towards his best man and smiled at him.

 

 

“Thank you, Bae.” Jiyong said as he smiled genuinely.

 

 

“It’s nothing, man.” Youngbae replied. Jiyong was about to say something again when the wedding march suddenly filled the whole cathedral. Jiyong abruptly whipped his head towards the door and anticipated his wife-to-be.

 

 

One by one, the entourage entered the cathedral. He smiled when Bom, Minzy and CL walked towards the altar. And after a while, his breathing stopped when he noticed that the next person who will walk along the aisle would be Dara. He plastered a smiled on his face when he saw Dara’s figure on the far end of the aisle.

 

 

 

He can’t help but get teary eyed as Dara walked slowly towards him. He never left his eyes on Dara. This is the moment he has been waiting all his life. His bride looked beautiful as she walked towards him whith happiness evident in her brown eyes. Dara smiled at him as she was nearing. He mouthed the words ‘I love you’ when she was already on the end of the aisle and was facing him. Mr. Park smiled in contentment when he saw the loving gaze Jiyong gave to Dara. Mr. Park held Dara’s hand and squeezed it tightly before handing them over to Jiyong. Jiyong smiled at Mr. Park and accepted Dara’s hand.

 

 

“I love you.” Jiyong whispered to Dara when they are walking towards the altar.

 

 

“I love you.” Dara replied when they kneeled in front of the priest.

 

 

The ceremony took place. The cathedral was star studded when the most popular idols gather to witness the union of Sandara Park and Kwon Jiyong. YG smiled proudly as he looked at the figure of his two artist exchanging vows to each other. Bom, CL and Minzy have their eyes misty as the happiness they felt for Dara overflowed from their hearts. TOP, Seungri, Daesung and Youngbae smiled as they looked at the couple in front of the altar who is about to share both their lives with each other. Jaejoong looked happily at his friend as he thought that finally, Dara would be truly happy this time.

 

 

“With the power vested in me, I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.” The priest announced. Jiyong looked loving at Dara. He held the hem of Dara’s veil and lifted it over head her head. Dara smiled at him. Jiyong inched his face closer to Dara.

 

 

“I love you, Mrs. Kwon.” Jiyong whispered before claiming Dara’s lips. A tear of joy escaped Dara’s eyes as she cherished her husband’s lips on hers’. The people inside the cathedral all stood up and clapped their hands with smile plastered on each and everyone’s face. Mrs. Park and Mrs. Kwon wiped the tears the fell from their eyes as they watched their son and daughter kissed lovingly. Their dreams have come true and they were right all along, Dara and Jiyong belonged to each other.

 

 

Jiyong broke their kiss and looked lovingly at Dara. He wiped Dara’s tears with his thumb before pecking her lips again. He smiled at her before holding her hands and walking through the aisle towards the door. The guest followed them outside and waved their hands to the newly wedded couple when they got into their car and drove off.

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________

 

 

 

2 YEARS LATER

 

 

 

“And the artist of the year goes to 2NE1! Congratulations.” The MC announced as he stepped aside and let 2NE1 stand before the mic. All the people in the place wondered what is Kwon Jiyong of Bigbang doing on the stage beside his wife as 2NE1 gave their speech.

 

 

“First, I want to thank our YG family for the support they have shown us from the beginning up to this point. For Teddy oppa who took care of us and who wrote the songs that made us here now. For YG sajangnim who treat us like his own daughters and never let us get too tired from all the promotions. For Bigbang oppas, who stood beside us all throughout and gave us advices about performing. And most importantly, for the Blackjacks who never get tired supporting us for six years. It’s all because of you that’s why we are here. And we are dedicating this award to all of you.” CL said with tears streaming down her face. 2NE1 members clapped their hands and proud of what their leader had said. They all bowed down their heads before thanking all of them and going down the stage.

 

 

When it’s about time that 2NE1 will perform, they are all expecting that they would do their latest single with choreography that no one could ever copy. But they were all shocked to see that they all performed their slow songs. But it was great nonetheless.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

 

 

 

After a month, YG announced that 2NE1 will have a concert. The Blackjacks were surprised knowing that 2NE1 just had their yearly concert. But they supported it. The tickets were sold out as usual.

 

 

“I’m afraid that this will be the last concert 2NE1 will be having for a long time.” CL said through the mic as they were at the end of their concert. Murmurs filled the arena as fans whispered to each other.

 

 

“Thank you for all the support you’ve shown us.” Bom said while crying.

 

 

“We would like to dedicate all the awards that we’ve won to all of you. If not for all of you, we wouldn’t be standing here in this stage performing.” Dara said.

 

 

“You all were our inspiration to push forward and never give up.” Minzy said. The fans now cried as they heard heartfelt statement from the idols they have been looking up to for the past six years.

 

 

“But three of us would be retiring from the industry and just wanted to focus on their personal life. And we agreed to that. We are just not idols who are here to perform for all of you but we are also sisters who care for the welfare of each other.” CL said.

 

 

“Dara unnie wanted to focus on her married life with Jiyong oppa. Bom unnie wants her undivided attention towards TOP oppa. And I want to be hands full arranging my marriage with Seungri.” CL continued. The fans nodded their heads as they understood the situation.

 

 

Three months ago, CL announced to the public that she is engaged with Bigbang’s maknae, Seungri. All were shocked at first but they accepted it afterwards.

 

 

Bom decided to get married to TOP after one year of having a secret relationship with him.

 

 

 And Dara wanted her full attention raising her child with Jiyong.

 

 

“This last song of ours is all for you.” Bom said as they redied themselves for the last performance they will do as a group. They performed ‘Stay Together’. The fans sang along with them while the members have tears streaming on their face while singing their parts. The whole arena was filled with pink when fans held up their light sticks.

 

 

The four girls gathered around the stage when they finished the song. They held their hands in front of them. “2NE1” CL started. “Nolza” Dara, Bom and Minzy shouted with the rest of their fans.

 

 

“Anneyong!” They all said goodbye to their fans as they waved their hands.

 

 

Dara immediately ran to her husband’s side when they stepped out of the stage. Jiyong welcomed her with a hug as he smiled at her reassuringly.

 

 

“I love you, Dara.” Jiyong said before claiming Dara’s lips. Dara smiled through their kiss.

 

 

“I love you more.” Dara replied when they pulled out from their kiss.

 

 

 

______________________________________________

 

 

 

News: The reason why Kwon Jiyong is on the stage while 2NE1 is accepting their award and one of the reasons why 2NE1 disbanded is because Sandara Park, 2NE1's Fresh Vocals and heiress of Park Industries, is pregnant with her husband for two years, Kwon Jiyong who is the leader of Bigbang and the heir of Kwon Group of Companies.

 

 

 

That is the news all over South Korea. YG released a statement right after 2NE1’s last concert. All the people in the industry congratulated the couple as they were happy knowing that there will be a child prodigy in a few years.

 

 

The Kwons and the Parks are happy hearing the news. Jiyong and Dara decided to live on the house their parents brought them way before they were even married. Jiyong was extra cautious when it comes to Dara.

 

 

Bigbang is still going strong but they are on hiatus right now for three of the members are busy with their personal lives.

 

 

 

“I’m glad I’m not too late.” Jiyong said as he cuddled his pregnant wife on their couch.

 

 

“I’m glad too.” Dara replied as she smiled at her husband lovingly. Jiyong claimed his wife’s lips and smiled in contentment while thinking that she is his and he is hers until the end of time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note : I wanted to take this oppurtunity to thank each and everyone who supported this story of mine. I didn't imagine it to be this successful. I even managed to gain 100+ subscribers. I am so proud of myself sharing my stories with you. First is Forevermore, which also gained subscribers I didn't expect it to gain and now this. Thank you for the all the comments. I've read them all and appreciated it all. Thank you for the silent readers who silently supported my story. Thank you for the subscriber. Thank you to all those who left a wallpost in my profile. Thank you for those who shared their ideas fro this story. And aslo, thanks to that one who made me a banner. I really loved it. And again. from the deepest part of my heart, Thank you and I love you all. 'Till my next story!