-3-

Too Late

 

“Yah, Bom unnie! Stop eating corns during our break!” CL said as she went to the girl silently eating her corn on the far corner of their practice room.

 

 

“Just this one, CL-roo. I’m so tired with all that dancing! I need to regain my strength!” Bom said as she looked up at CL then flashed her cheeky smile at their frustrated leader. The latter just shook her head in disbelief and went towards the maknae and Dara.

 

 

“Aren’t you tired?” CL said as she sat at the chair facing Dara and Minzy goofing around.

 

 

“Aniyo!” They both exclaimed at the same time as Dara chased after Minzy when the latter kissed her cheek.

 

 

“Aisht!” CL sighed and just looked at her members. This is what happens once Jaewook, their choreographer, called for a break. The two who are busily running around never gets tired even if they have danced five hours straight. She wondered what is in their body that they seem to have limitless energy.

 

 

“Dara-ssi? YG sajangnim wants to see you.” One of the backup dancers popped her head in their practice room and looked for Dara. When Dara heard her name, she stopped running and looked at the door to see Jihye smiling at her direction.

 

 

“Neh, I’ll be there, unnie.” She said as she smiled again at Jihye and walked to where her things are placed and grabbed her face towel and wiped the sweat trickling down her face.

 

 

“I’ll just go see YG sajangnim, leader. And I’ll get back to you maknae.” Dara said as she smiled sweetly at CL then faced Minzy and faked a glare which the latter laughed at.

 

 

_________________________________________

 

 

“Sajangnim? They said you wanted to see me?” Dara hesitantly said as she walked towards her president’s office. Yang Hyun Suk looked at his artist and motioned for her to sit down at one of the couch.

 

 

“Your Gummy unnie requested if you could be in her upcoming music video. And I said that I’ll ask you about it. Do you want to do it?” YG said as he stood up from his chair and sat beside Dara at the couch. Dara’s eye widens at what she heard. Gummy wants her to be in her music video? Gummy has been her idol ever since the beginning of time. Her voice just melts her problems away whenever she will listen to one of her songs. And now, she is chosen to be part of her idol’s music video. It will be her privilege!

 

 

“Of course, sajangnim. I will do it.” Dara said as she beamed happily.

 

 

“Are you sure? ‘Coz you girls have a lot of things to do for your upcoming debut and starring in a music video is hands full.” YG looked at her curiously.

 

 

“I can do it, sajangnim! I can do it!” Dara smiled excitedly at him. Yang Hyun Suk can’t help but to smiled seeing the excited look at Dara’s face.

 

 

“Arasso. Tomorrow will be the start of your filming. Your manager already knows the details. Do well.” YG said as he stood up and dismissed Dara.

 

 

“Kamsahamnida, sajangnim.” Dara said while bowing her head before going out of their president’s office.

 

 

__________________________________________

 

 

“You will what, unnie?!” Chaerin exclaimed as soon as she finishes telling the girls what their president said to her.

 

 

“I will be starring in Gummy unnie’s music video.” Dara said proudly.

 

 

“Omo! I’m so happy for you, Ssantokki.” Bom said as she stood up from her seat and hugged Dara.

 

 

“I’m so happy too, Bommie!” Dara said as both of them jumped up and down while still hugging each other.

 

 

“Yah, unnies! Why are you two the only one hugging?” Minzy asked with a pout of her face. CL looked at Dara and Bom then glanced at Minzy. A smile was shown on her face when she ran towards her two unnies which Minzy followed.

 

 

“Group hug!”

 

 

_____________________________________________

 

 


“Oppa, why are the Bigbang sunbaes here?” Dara asked their manager as soon as she saw the Bigbang van parked in their filming location.

 

 

“They are here to support TOP.” Their manager is busily arranging her things that he didn’t bother looking at Dara when he answered her question. Dara has been informed that TOP will be her leading man in the music video while they are on their way at the filming location. She felt at ease because she will be acting alongside her good friend. At least she won’t be awkward with the whole filming.

 

 

Dara’s phone rang, indicating that she received a new message. Their manager got her phone inside her bag and gave it to her. A smile was instantly plastered on her face seeing who sent her a message.

 

 

“Where are you, Dara-yah? I’m bored here in my house so I’ll just visit you. What do you want to eat?”

 

 

She read the message from Jaejoong. She instantly replied where they are and told him that she wants a hot ramen for it is too cold in their filming location.

 

 

“Dara-ssi, TOP-ssi. Pleace get ready. The filming will start in three minutes.” The staff shouted for them to hear her. Dara nodded her head and smiled. Preparing herself for the upcoming filming. And she can’t afford to make mistakes since Jiyong is here; she needs to prove to him that she can be part of his world.

 

 

 

 

 

“Dara-ssi, put your arms tightly around TOP-ssi’s waist. Then smile as if the happiness in the world is in your little hands.” The director instructed her as she nodded. She then jumped in the motorbike where they would be filming the next scene and wrapped her arms  around TOP’s waist.

 

 

“Yah, Tabi-ah. Your waist is so small. Kekekeke.” Dara said as she giggled while leaning on TOP’s back.

 

 

“Look who’s talking, Dara.” TOP said as he spun his head around a little to see Dara’s face. The latter giggled more and pinced TOP’s cheek.

 

 

On the other hand, Jiyong looked intently at the monitor in front of them. All of the Bigbang members came to support TOP since they don’t have anything scheduled for today.

 

 

When Jiyong saw Dara pinced TOP’s cheek, he hissed and glared at the poor monitor.

 

 

 

“What a flirt. She already has a fiancée and yet here she is and flirting with my friend.” He thought angrily and he continuously looked at the monitor that showed Dara and TOP teasing each other.

 

 

“Omo, Jaejoong-ssi. What brought you here?” Jiyong heard one of the staff said. He turned his head sideways to see who came and saw Kim Jeajoong. He wondered what he is doing here. Must be visiting his friend, TOP.

 

 

“I just wanted to visit my boyfriend.” Jeajoong said with a smile on his face as he sat down at the chair the staff provided him and looked at the monitor. What a weird guy. Jiyong thought.

 

 

“Lean more on TOP-ssi’s back, Dara-ssi.” The director’s voice snapped Jiyong out of his reverie as he turned his attention again at the monitor. His fist curled into a ball seeing the scene in front of him. Dara leaned on TOP’s back as she put a charming smile on her face.

 

 

“What a real flirt.” Jiyong thought as he glared more at the monitor. But a sensible side of him is asking him why is he getting angry while Dara is just doing what she is told to do. He can’t seem to find the right answer. What matters now is Dara is leaning too close at TOP and he doesn’t like seeing that flirt be close to his TOP hyung.

 

 

“And cut! That was great! We’ll take a short break.” The director announced happily. The two stepped out of the bike and went to where the rest of the gang are.

 

 

“Jaejoong-ah!” Dara exclaimed as soon as she saw Jaejoong sitting at the tent. She then ran towards Jaejoong and Jeajoong stood up from his seat and when Dara got to his side, he ruffled Dara’s hair and the latter just pouted. That didn’t go unnoticed by the dragon.

 

 

“Hyung, I thought Kim Jaejoong is your friend? But why is he not coming here and greeting you? Why is he there beside Dara?” Jiyong asked TOP while still looking at the two.  TOP looked curiously at Jiyong and saw an unreadable expression on his face and noticed that his fist is curled into a ball.

 

 

“TOP!” Jaejoong exclaimed and went to where the Bigbang members are together with Dara.

 

 

“Jaejoong! I never thought that Dara and you are close friends.” TOP said as he patted Jaejoong’s back and smiled at his friend.

 

 

“I was their model for their product and let’s just say that the first time Dara and I met, we just clicked.” Jaejoong said as he winked at the girl beside him. Jiyong on the other hand, glared at both Dara and Jaejoong.

 

 

“Anyways, I have to make sure that this rabbit eat her meals so I’ll go now. You’re great as always.” Jaejoong said as he smiled at TOP and bowed at the rest of the Bigbang members before going to Dara’s resting place.

 

 

Jiyong just continued to glare at the retreating back of Jaejoong and Dara but TOP noticed them all. TOP wondered what is going through inside the brain of his friend. And when he heard Jiyong muttered, “What a flirt”, silently, he just can’t help but look at his friend in wonder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________

This is the start! :)