-1-

Too Late

 

“Unnie! Hurry up! We’re going to be late!” CL exclaimed excitedly as she waited for her two unnies to come out of their room. Today is their first ever recording! And they were all excited. Besides, who wouldn’t be? When they are recording alongside with the most popular boy band in South Korea, Big Bang!

 

 

“You sure are excited, huh, Chaerin-ah” Dara said as she emerged from her room wearing just a jeans and a simple black tee.

 

 

“Of course I am! And I’m sure you’re excited too, unnie! Because you are going to work with your fiancée!” CL said as she went to Bom’s door and knocked. Asking her if she is ready so that they could go already. All of them know that Dara is bound to get married to Jiyong. Well, the entire South Korea already knows when both their families released an official statement yesterday.

 

 

“I sure am!” Dara said with a smile on her face as she looked at herself in the mirror.

 

 

“I’m ready!” Bom said as she stepped outside her room and flipped her hair while smiling.

 

 

“I thought you need another hour or more, unnie.” Minzy said as they started going outside their dorm.

 

 

“Why you little punk! Come here!” Bom said as she dashed towards the maknae who ran to the elevator and closing it immediately. But before the elevator doors had closed, Minzy stuck out her tongue to Bom who is half running while screaming for Minzy’s name.

 

 

“Aigoo. Those two.” CL said as she and Dara just walked calmly towards the elevator.

 

 

 

(YG BUILDING, RECORDING ROOM)

 

 

~Lolli, Lolli, Oh Lollipop..~” Dara sang her parts with her all not wanting to make even just a tiny mistake. She looked at the couch and saw her friends talking animatedly with the Big Bang members.

 

 

~Lolli, Lolli..”

 

 

“Stop! You’re singing it wrong! You don’t have feelings in it!” A booming voice stopped her from singing. She looked outside and saw Jiyong scratching his head in annoyance. Dara bent her head down in embarrassment. All the people inside the recording room stopped talking and focused their attention to the petite girl inside the recording booth.

 

 

“Sorry. I’ll do it again.” Dara said in a small voice without glancing up. Afraid of seeing Jiyong’s angry face.

 

 

“~Lolli, Lolli, Oh..~”

 

 

“STOP!” Dara stepped back a little hearing Jiyong’s roaring voice.

 

 

“How many times do I have to tell that you need to have feelings in it while singing the song!” Jiyong angrily said as he threw the pencil he was holding. All the people in the recording room cowered in fear. They have never seen Jiyong this angry, and they doesn’t know why. But Dara already has an idea. It is because of the arranged marriage.

 

 

“I’m sorry. I’ll do—“

 

 

“NO! I don’t want to hear you sing anymore! I don’t know what has gotten into YG hyung’s head that he decided to make you a part of his upcoming girl group. You have no talent at all.” Jiyong said as he looked straight into Dara’s eyes. And Dara shivered in fear and pain as she noticed the hatred in his eyes.

 

 

“Jiyong! What are you talking about?! How dare you say that to Dara!” Bom said as she stood up from her seat and faced Jiyong.

 

 

“Bom, it’s..uh.. It’s o-okay. I’ll just go get some fresh air.” Dara said as she placed the headset down and left the recording room. All the attention was at the door where Dara just left. Nobody said anything for they were too awed with what happened. Jiyong never insulted a person. This is a first.

 

 

“What’s wrong with you, Ji? You went overboard.” Youngbae said as he stood up and patted Jiyong on the shoulders.

 

 

“Chaerin, go inside. We’ll record your part right now.” Jiyong ignored Youngbae. CL immediately complied and went inside the recording booth. Still shocked from what she heard about her favorite unnie.

 

 

“J-Jiyong oppa. Can I go to Dara unnie first?” Minzy said as she was about to stand up and follow her Dara unnie outside and comfort her.

 

 

“No, Minzy. No one is allowed to go out of this recording room.” Jiyong said authoratively without even glancing on his back where the rest of them are seating. Everyone nod their heads. Afraid to disobey the Dragon but not Bom. Bom placed her hands forcefully on the table that produces bam. Everyone jumped at their seats including the cat inside the recording booth.

 

 

“You don’t have any rights to say that to her, Jiyong. And you have no right to hurt her in any way possible.” Bom said through gritted teeth and walked out of the recording room to follow her best friend. She banged the door loudly and marched to find her Ssantokki.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

 

Dara looked up at the sky and sighed. She has been sitting at the park near YG Building for almost half an hour now. When she went out of the recording room, all she wanted to do is cry her eyes out. But then she thought that crying will not take away the hurt she is feeling when Jiyong said that words to her.

 

 

If other people said that she is talentless, she would just shrugged her shoulders and not mind them. But to hear those hurtful words coming from the guy she loves, it hurts her to her deepest core. But she willed herself not to cry. Crying won’t do her good, so she promised herself that she will not cry. Even if it is too painful, she will not cry. The only time that she will shed her tears is when she will lose the man she loved the most, Kwon Jiyong. And that will never happen for she will move mountains and raise hell just so she can be with him forever.

 

 

With a newly found strength, she smiled and looked up at the sky again. “Fighting, Dara-yah.” She held her fist high as she encouraged herself.

 

 

“Knew I would find you here.” Bom said as she walked towards the swing where her best friend is sitting. When she approached the swing, she sat beside Dara and looked at the sky. They were silent for quite a while and Dara thanked her for this. She knew that Bom is comforting her by giving her silence.

 

 

“Don’t mind what that jerk said a while ago.” Bom said after minutes of not talking. She turned her head beside her and looked at her best friend. And when Dara looked back at her, she saw that Dara is smiling at her.

 

 

“I’m fine, Bommie-ah.” Dara said as she continued to look at her best friend.

 

 

“Are you sure?” Bom asked hesitantly.

 

 

“Yeah.” Dara said as she once again looked up at the sky.

 

 

“You know what, Dara? I think you should talk to your parents and tell them to just stop the engagement. Tell them that you love someone else and you can’t live without him.” Bom suggested as Dara looked at her.

 

 

“You know I can’t do that, Bom.” Dara sighed.

 

 

“But you will just get hurt if you push through with the wedding!” Bom said as she grabbed Dara’s shoulder and shook her gently.

 

 

“I know.” Dara said as she placed her hand on Bom’s hand and gently laid it down.

 

 

“You know?! And yet you want to continue this?” Bom asked.

 

 

“Yeah. I love him that much.” Dara said.

 

 

“That jerk! Aisht! And you’re a pabo!” Bom said as she rolled her eyes at her best friend.

 

 

“I’m just in love, Bommie.” Dara said as she smiled and stood up. She offered her hand to her best friend.

 

 

“Let’s go. They might be looking for us.” Dara said as Bom took her hand and stood up as well. Then they started walking towards YG Building.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

“Unnie! You’re here!” CL said as she noticed her two unnies entered the door. Her attention was on Dara. Good thing that YG sajangnim called Jiyong for she doesn’t want to see the hurt on her unnie’s face once her Dara unnie sees Jiyong.

 

 

“Can we record my part now, Teddy oppa?” Dara said as she smiled at CL’s direction and walked towards Teddy who replaced Jiyong’s place when YG sajangnim called him.

 

 

“Sure. Go inside now.” Teddy said at her. Dara walked towards the recording booth and was about to open the door when it suddenly opened and Seungri came out.

 

 

“Oh, it’s your turn now, noona?” Seungri said and smiled at her.

 

 

“Neh.” She said as she patted Seungri’s head. Let’s say that she is pretty close with all the Big Bang members except for Jiyong. Well, they were really close way back then but this arranged marriage ruined it.

 

 

Dara then started singing her part and did her best. She only did a one shot and Teddy is already contented at her first try. She sighed in relief and told if she could go now since she has recorded all her parts. Teddy agreed and the rest of 2NE1 girls came with her for they are also done with their parts.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------

How was it?

Should I continue? :)