Cool Table

The Other Girl

 

It's already the second week since the start of classes and everything's been going smoothly for Heejin, Yoomi, and Teen Top. Heejin's become friends with her seatmate, Kyungsoo, and she's also friends with the girl who sits in front of her, Jiyeon.
 
But of course, the eight of them still spend lunch and after school together. Lunch would be at theit own spot in the garden, and after school they would go to Teen Top's dance studio and just goof around and have fun until it was time to go home for dinner.
 
 
 
They all went to the cafeteria to have lunch, as usual, when a voice suddenly shouted from the middle of the cafeteria just as they were about to go out to the garden.
 
"HEEJIN HOOBAE!!!" Heejin, and the rest of them, turned around and had the shock of their life. Hyuna was standing up and waving at them, motioning them, especially Heejin, to come over. Everyone fell silent and looked at Heejin, then at Hyuna.
 
Heejin got out of her trance after a few seconds and pointed to herself, 'Me?' she mouthed. Hyuna laughed and nodded, "COME ON!!!" Heejin looked at Yoomi, who furiously nodded. So they all started walking to the cool table, where Hyuna was. People started to whisper, 'Why is Hyuna calling her?' 'So lucky of her!' 'She's just a freshman isn't she?'
 
"Annyeong, Heejin hoobae!" Hyuna went over and hugged her. "How have you been?"
 
"I- I've been good, sunbae," Heejin smiled, really really happy to see the sunbae she idolized a lot again.
 
"I guess you're awake now, aren't you?" Hyuna laughed. "You didn't fall asleep during class?"
 
"A-Aniyo!" Heejin shook her head. "I never slept in class..."
 
"Oh? Hey classmate!" Heejin looked at the table and saw Mir waving at her and Yoomi.
 
"Oh, Mir sshi!" Heejin smiled and bowed.
 
"You're classmates with her?" One of the guys said.
 
"Yep, her and the other girl they're with," Mir beamed.
 
"Oh, aren't we classmates too?" another said, looked at CAP, Ricky and Changjo. "Err, I forgot your names, though," he chuckled.
 
"Yeah," CAP just nodded. Tch, arrogant fools.
 
"I think it's time for introductions!" Hyuna suddenly said. "This is now officially my favorite hoobae, Nam Heejin." Heejin bowed. "These are my friends," she started pointing to each one, "Jihyun eonni, Jiyoon eonni, Gayoon eonni, Sohyun, Cheondoong, Seungho oppa, G.O oppa, you already know Mir, and this," she made the last guy stand up, "is my boyfriend, Joon oppa." Joon flashed Heejin a killer smile which sent her heart pumping. Fast.
 
"A-Annyeonghaseyo, Nam Heejin-imnida." Heejin looked a bit lost, so she looked back, then remembered she to introduce her friends. "Uhh, these are my friends," Heejin also started pointing to them, "Yoomi, Chunji, Niel, CAP, Changjo, Ricky, and B-"
 
"L.Joe," he chuckled, correcting Heejin.
 
"Ah, right! L.Joe," Heejin laughed.
 
"Ahh~ Is this guy the reason why you almost fell asleep in class last week? Namjachingu?" Hyuna laughed.
 
"A-A-Aniyo, sunbae!" Heejin shook her head again. "I told you already~" L.Joe just chuckled at Heejin.
 
"Araseo," Hyuna laughed. "Why don't you sit with us today?" she offered.
 
"Yeah, classmate!" Mir joined in, "You and your friends still have space here."
 
Yoomi was about to accept the offer when Heejin declined, "Aniyo, it's alright. We wouldn't want to intrude."
 
"Araseo," Hyuna pouted. "I guess we'll just see you again in the acquaintance ball this Saturday, geujji?"
 
"Acquaintace ball?" Yoomi's eyes went wide.
 
"It's when all the students of Seoul High get together to meet. It's a really fancy event with a buffet and dancing and all that," Seungho laughed. "I'm sure all of you are going, right?"
 
Before Heejin got to answer, Yoomi already nodded, "Ne! We'll be there!"
 
"Yay!" Hyuna beamed. "See you on Saturday!"
 
For a moment, Joon and L.Joe met eyes, and they immediately sized each other up for competition. They continued staring hard at each other before Hyuna asked Joon to sit down already and continue his lunch, and Heejin dragged L.Joe by the arm. After that, there was only one thought on both their minds: I don't like that dude.
 
 
 
 
 
The eight of them sat down in a circle in Teen Top's dance studio after school. All of them are quiet, until CAP finally spoke up.
 
"Song Yoomi." Yoomi slowly looked at CAP, afraid of what the leader might say.
 
"Y-Yes, CAP?" She bit her lower lip.
 
"YA!" Yoomi flinched, "YOU KNOW WE'RE SAVING UP BUY COSTUMES FOR THE DANCE COMPETITION IN TWO MONTHS, RIGHT? HOW THE HELL WILL WE BUY SUITS FOR THAT STUPID PARTY! WHY DID YOU TELL THEM WE'D GO?!"
 
"YA BANG MINSOO! DON'T SCREAM AT YOOMI! SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!" Chunji shouted at their leader.
 
"I know this place where you can get suits for less," L.Joe stretched his arms. "And they also tailor them for less too."
 
"Let me guess: they have tacky designs?" Niel raised his eyebrow.
 
"Ani," L.Joe yawned. "They have okay stuff. We'll just go there tomorrow."
 
Yoomi beamed in happiness when she heard that. YAY! Thank you for being the nicest guy on the planet Byunghun!!!
 
"At least now you're problems are solved." Everyone looked at Heejin. "I don't have a dress yet."
 
"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING WOMAN?!" Yoomi shot up. Now everyone looked at her. "While they go get their suits, we are going shopping tomorrow after school, you hear me? I'll kneel down in front of uncle and aunty if I have to so they can give you money!"
 
"Damn, feisty," everyone laughed.
 
"Araseo, now that that's settled, let's practice." CAP stood up and the rest of them followed. Heejin went to her corner to draw.
 
Hyuna sunbae's really nice... And her boyfriend, Joon sunbae... He's so... handsome. Heejin beamed, getting back to her sketches.
 
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------
 
HAI GAIS!!!
 
Heehee, just finished writing this :D
Hmm~
 
I hope you liked this update! Thank you so much for all the comments!!!