Trip

The Other Girl

 

Heejin hurriedly rang the doorbell, practically jumping in excitement.
 
"Oh, Heejin! A-" Too late: she already dashed into the Lee residence, up the stairs after saying a quick 'good morning auntie' to Mrs. Lee.
 
Mrs. Lee laughed and shook her head, "Those two never change. Yeobo~"
 
Heejin opened L.Joe's bedroom door and, as expected, he's still fast asleep on his bed. Giggling to herself, Heejin ran to L.Joe's bed and stood up on it, then started jumping on the bed.
 
"BYUNGHUN! BYUNGHUN! BYUNGHUN!" Heejin said L.Joe's name in every jump. "BYUNGHUN! BYUNGHUN! BYUNGHUN! BYUNGHUN!"
 
L.Joe grew awake by the third jump, but Heejin didn't realize this and kept on jumping. Smirking, L.Joe sat up a bit, grabbed both of Heejin's hands and yanked her down the bed, wrapping her in his limbs.
 
"BYUNGHUN!" she laughed. "Wake up! The beach awaits!"
 
"No." L.Joe nuzzled Heejin, "I want to sleep."
 
"NO!" she laughed and slapped him playfully on the arm, "Sleep in the car. Wash up and let's go! And let me go!!!"
 
"Aish fine!" L.Joe laughed and let Heejin go. She quickly sat up and pushed L.Joe, causing him to roll off the bed. "YAH!"
 
"I'm going out now!" Heejin stood up on the bed and jumped down to the door, "I'm timing you! Ten minutes!!!" and with that, she shut the door.
 
"WHY AM I FRIENDS WITH YOU NAM HEEJIN!" L.Joe laughed as he stood up.
 
"BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME!" And he heard the quick shuffing of feet, signalling Heejin's running back to the living room.
 
"Well, you got that one right," L.Joe chuckled and made his bed a bit before taking a quick bath.
 
 
 
L.Joe finished his bath and getting into his travel clothes in exactly ten minutes. He went down to the living room to see Heejin watching TV while eating bread.
 
"Are you ready, Byunghun-ah?" Heejin asked, not looking away from the TV.
 
"Yep," he chuckled.
 
"THEN LET'S GO!" She jumped up from the couch, turned off the TV and dragged L.Joe by the arm outside the house to the van they'll be riding to the resort. "BYUNGHUN AND I WILL SIT AT THE BACK!" she announced.
 
"As if you two will have it either way," Mr. Nam laughed. "Is the pink bag all you'll bring for the weekend?"
 
"Ne! Come on, Byunghun!" Heejin grabbed L.Joe's arm, again, and they sat in the backmost seat of the van. He chucked his backpack to the baggage area just behind them.
 
"Are you excited? 'Coz I am! Where should we go first? We should go to the beach first! We can take lots of pictures then we can walk around the beach and make a big sand castle and-"
 
"Chill Heejin-ah," L.Joe chuckled. "We haven't even taken off yet."
 
"I know! But I'm just so excited!!!" Heejin can't stay still in her seat and kept on being jumpy, too excited about their trip.
 
 
 
 
Soon enough, all the parents have already boarded the car after locking their homes secure. Mr. Nam in the driver's seat, Mrs. Nam in the passenger's seat, and Mr. and Mrs. Lee in the middle seat. "Is everyone ready?!"
 
"YES!" And with that, the Lee and Nam families made their way to the Paradise Hotel in Busan.
 
Heejin and L.Joe started playing the classic game of mum-jji-ppa [a/n: A very cool version of rock-paper-scissors :D] while talking about all the things that Heejin wants to do on their weekend at the resort. Yes, what Heejin wants to do. L.Joe would simply laugh and follow her in whatever she wants to do.
 
"Do you want to go to the pool first, or the beach first?" Heejin asked.
 
L.Joe laughed, "Are you really asking me now?"
 
"Fine, I won't then!" she stuck her tongue out at him. "I want to go to the beach first! We can make sand castles and take pictures in the sunset! It will be so pretty!"
 
"Don't forget: we'll have a barbecue out at a hut near the beach tonight, araseo?" Mr. Lee laughed.
 
"Ne, uncle! I'll make sure Byunghun won't get lost at sea," Heejin laughed.
 
"I think appa means the other way around," L.Joe chuckled.
 
"I do not get lost!" she pouted.
 
"Yeah, says the one who wandered about in the woods three years ago because of a butterfly," he snorted.
 
"HEY! THAT BUTTERFLY WAS PRETTY! I even took a really pretty picture of it! I showed it to you!"
 
"Yeah, after I looked for you for three whole hours. Good thing there was still a bit of sunlight at that time."
 
"But you have to admit: the butterfly was really pretty!"
 
"Yes, the butterfly was pretty, but that's beside the point," he shook his head.
 
Heejin blinked, "Then what is the point?"
 
L.Joe laughed and shook his head, "Never mind, Heejin. Just tell me what you want to do for the weekend."
 
Heejin bounced in her seat and told her all about what she wanted to do for the weekend, which included: going to the free spa and gym that the gym has, go try out the hot pool, shop at the Duty Free store, stay until late at the bar, go watch the sunrise and sunset at the beach, go swimming in both the pool and the beach, eat a lot of food at the breakfast buffet, and explore the whole hotel like explorers.
 
 
 
A few hours after, the parents found the van a bit too quiet for their own good. They (minus Mr. Nam who was driving) turned around to see the two kids asleep: Heejin hugging L.Joe's arm and resting her head on his shoulder, L.Joe resting his head on hers.
 
"Well, that explains why it's so quiet," Mr. Nam laughed.
 
"Don't you think the two of them look so cute together?" Mrs. Lee cooed.
 
"That's what I keep saying," Mrs. Nam laughed.
 
"Well, I'd love to make the bond between our two families official," Mr. Nam smiled.
 
 
 
 
 
L.Joe smiled in his 'sleep'. I'd love that too.
 
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
HAI GAIS!!!
 
YAY DOUBLE UPDATES!! Hahaha just like I promised :D
I'll be posting SA soon, before next week starts :D
 
It's already summer in this fic (and probably in Korea and a large part of the world) while here it's only the end of the second week of school =))))
 
I hope you liked this update! Thank you so much for all the comments!!!
 
@lolmeowlol: Heehee soon =)))))
@Seonriyong: AND MORE BYUNGJIN!!! Meow meow meowmeowmeow~ - Suzy =)))) SARANGHAEEEE~