Extra Stuffs

My Favorite Dongsaeng

Welcome to the extra stuffs for 'My Favorite Dongsaeng.'

 

First off, this story spanned for 26 official chapters plus this one extra.

This whole story took up 252 pages in Word and the word count got up to be 90,246.

 

This chapter will have some extra trivia and some songs that I think sort of suit as the soundtrack to this story. Feel free to check it out below :)

 

My Favorite Dongsaeng Trivia

 

1. I didn't know what to expect with this story, really. I just created it becuase I always wanted to make one about a secret relationship.
 
2. I was hoping to somehow make Baro's love line with Mia bigger, but was unable to. I wanted it to be bigger, though.
 
3. The whole Mia getting beaten up thing was just thrown together, really. I was never really planning on having that happen, but I did want her to get sent back to America to separate her from Gongchan.
 
4. I never gave Mia's sister a real name becuase I couldn't really think of a good one.
 
5. I did think about making Mia's relationship with her father a bigger part of the story, and eventually bringing her mother in, but just thought that her father disapproving would be enough.
 
6. At one point, basically when Baro said he was going to go visit Mia in America after Gongchan sends her, I did think about that leading up to the sort of "breakup" of B1A4 and then Baro spending all of his time in America.
 
7. I was hoping I could get Gongchan to go to Mia's university and do something, but eventually I made it the winter season and she was no longer in university so that didn't happen in the story, so I made it happen in the epilogue.
 
8. Suzy and Jinyoung were going to be a couple earlier, but thought I should just hold it off since they both knew they could turn out like Mia and Gongchan.
 
9. I hoped to make the woman who was stalking Gongchan and Mia have a bigger story, but I couldn't come up with a good name either, so I just made her send the creepy message and then go after Mia.
 
10. During the thunderstorm of the last chapter, I was debating on whether or not to have the power go out and Mia and Gongchan stuck in a room together, but then I thought of the whole burning her finger.
 
11. I tired to think of some special moment with Mia and Gongchan regarding the rings that they have, but couldn't.
 
12. I actually did plan on having Mia spend Christmas with the boys until I thought about the accident.
 
 
 
SONG CHOICES (in no particular order)
B.A.P - Secret Love
Yoseob and Eunji - Love Day
Yoon Wha Jae In - Maybe I Love You
Yoseob and Daniel - First Snow and First Kiss
Secret - Starlight Moonlight
U-Kiss - When Love Stops
Super Junior - Memories
U-Kiss - Someday
 
 
 
Once again, thanks for reading this fanfic :)
Check out my other ones if you're interested :D