we met..

i think..i need the blueprint..of my HEART

 

AUTHOR'S POV

*buzz* *buzz*

 when Hyeri got home her phone began vibrating..

"hmm? 2 messages" she whispered as she look at her phone

-Ryeowook Hyung-

HyeRi-ah.. are you free tomorrow?..I'm going to visit the place..

--OPPA!

-Appa-

HyeRi..get ready for tonight, we're going to meet my friends.. do you remember what I told you this morning?..the owner of Cho Engineering company..

--abeoji

she replied them..

TO : Ryeowook Hyung

ok hyung..hmm. I just hope I don't have anything to do tomorrow.. but I think I can make it..ok?..goodnight hyung=)

--HyeRi kungjo

sent..

TO: Appa

alright appa..hmm..appa..you're not arranging any marriage right?..haha..i'm just joking..it just seems like you're planning a marriage if ever they have a son haha!!..ok..too much for that..by the wa.. i told you to go home tonight but why we're meeting them ?hmm..saranghaeyo appa

--HyeRi kungjo

sent..

"mom, i'm home" she said as she walk up to her room..

she laid down on her bed and took a deep breath..

"hmm..if that was appa's friend..i should have met them before..it's strange .." she whispered to herself..

she heard a knock on her door..and it opened..

"Hyeri..what are you doing there? huh?..you should be getting ready now.." her mother told her walking to her bed and sat down on the side of the bed..

Hyeri got up and sat down.. "okay eomma" she smiled "eomma.."

"yes?..what is it darling?"

"ah..eobseoyo" she said smiling.. she really wanted to ask her mother why she really need to meet these friends..and they seemed to be so important that they need to have dinner with them..she's been suspecting it to be an arranged marriage confession..

"do you want to go to this dinner?..you should go darling.."her mother said as she noticed Hyeri's expression..Hyeri looks like she dont want to go and attend this dinner..

then Hyeri's phone vibrated again.."oh!..it's appa.."

-Appa-

you'll know it soon my princess..just get ready ok?..did your mother gave you your dress already?..i bought that in Japan for you, i just forgot to give it..

--abeoji

Hyeri's face turned to be so worried.. her mother noticed it..

"Hyeri?.. gwaenchanha?.." she asked Hyeri as she touch her daughter's head..

"eomma, i need something--"

"ah!..yeah, the dress.. oh i forgot..sorry.."her mother cut her and stood up quickly and ran outside to get the dress..

"ha?..i'll know it soon?..omo!!...abeoji!!...hajimayo!!" she yelled

then her mother went inside her room holding a pink box

"it's your dress for tonight ok?.."

"eomma, how about you?" she got the box and opened it..it's a beautiful dress, it's her style..she always like pastel-colored dress.. it suits her personality, sweet..it fit's on her body too..

"don't worry darling.. your appa gave me a dress.."her mother said.. "OMO!!..it's so pretty!..it suits you well.." her mother squealed..

"ne.."Hyeri smiled..

her mother left her on her room to get ready too..

Hyeri went to her bathroom and took a shower. the thought of having an arrange marriage is still on her mind.. she hoped that the Cho family don't have any son..it's been a puzzle to her..maybe it's not what her father mean on that 'You'll know it soon my princess' thing on his text..

"oh! aniya!!...it's impossible Hyeri!..maybe you're wrong.." she said to herself as she look at her reflection on her mirror, she's done showering and start getting ready for tonight.

 

-----

uh-oh.. i need to make triple update to this...i'm so sorry..=(..i'm so busy these days.. preparing everything because maybe this third week of may i'llbe staying up on the house near my university....so okey..thank you for the comments=)..please subscribe =)