this is the night...?..

i think..i need the blueprint..of my HEART

 

it's 7pm and Hyeri and her mother are ready, they went off the place where they will have the dinner..her father is already in the restaurant..he got home just to change his clothes and after that he quickly left..

afterwards, they arrived at a restaurant..they went straight in a private room..the room was big and beautiful..the Cho family together with Hyeri's father were already there..

"oh yeobo, hyeri-a" her father stood up and walk towards them..

the Cho family stood up too to greet them and bowed.."good evening Mrs. Kim and Ms. Hyeri"

"Good Evening, Mr. & Mrs. Cho and Ms. Cho" they greeted them too and went to their seats..

Hyeri sighed as she noticed that they only had a daughter..she's beautiful and seemed to be so kind..

"oh. Hyeri this is Mr. Cho, he's my friend since we were in high school and this is Mrs. Cho, his wife, and this is their daughter, Ahra.."her father said to her and she smiled to them.. "Nice to meet you all, Kim Hyeri imnida" Hyeri bowed to them and smiled..

"it's been a long time since the last time we met each other, and i'm glad that we had a time to meet again.."Hyeri's mother said and smiled to them

"ne, that was , i think, 24years ago.."Mrs. Cho said.."your daughter is so beautiful" shelooked at Hyeri and smiled to her

"your daughter is so beautiful too..she got your eyes Mrs. Cho"  hyeri's mother said praising the beautiful girl..

"Kamsahamnida" the two girls said in unison. and then they smiled to each other

"hello, Hyeri'ssi..if you don't mind how old are you?" Ahra asked her..

"I'm 23 years old Ahra'ssi" she smiled to her..

"ah keurakkona, just call me eonni,i would be pleased"Ahra replied and smile to her too..

"okay eonni"

"by the way Mrs. Cho, where's your son? I thought he'd be here tonight, he's so little when I last saw him..he was a baby back then" Hyeri's mother asked

Hyeri started to be worried as she heard what her mother said, the thought of having an arranged marriage entered her mind again.. her heart beats so fast..

"i don't know why, it's his father who talked to him about this and i think he refused it.."Mrs. Cho replied.she looked at Mr. Cho

Refused it?..about this?..oh maybe it's about this dinner not that arranged marriage thing.. and if he refused that thing, it would be good.. Hyeri thought..

"he's busy with a project.. he need to present it tomorrow..and he said that he's working with it tonight.." Mr. Cho replied

they nodded except for Hyeri who's so worried..

they continued eating and talking about random things , they asked Hyeri about some things, but they never mentioned about their son..and after the dinner they bid their goodbyes..

"nice meeting you" hyeri said again and bowed to them..

"nice to meet you too Hyeri..hmm..i gave you my number, so if you need something or someone to talk too just call me, ok?"

"ne eonni.."

"ah, Hyeri, we would like you to meet our son, maybe next time.." Mr. Cho said

"ah, n-ne, Mr. Cho, tha-that would be n-nice" Hyeri stuttered as she heard what Mr. Cho said..putting a forced smile on her face

"ok then, next time again?" Mr. Kim asked

"ok, another time would be good.."Mr. Cho answered..

they went off to their houses..

Hyeri was still thinking of that thing..the arranged marriage..

 

----

oww,,you thought you'll meet the son of the Cho Engineering company huh?..haha..let's see on the next chap..