disappointed

i think..i need the blueprint..of my HEART

 

oopss.. sorry again..i didn't update ..sorry..i've been so busy..so to cover up ..i'm going to make a double update for you guys ;) would that be okey for you?..=) thankss=). enjoy=)

 

you reached the mall after few minutes..

you went straight to the cafe that you and Ryeowook always go..

you saw him there sitting and checking out his phone..

then your phone vibrated..

-Ryeowook Hyung-

na yeogisseo kungjo=)..where are you?..i'll wait..

--OPPA!

you smiled as you put your phone on your bag..

you went inside the cafe and a waiter greeted you, you smiled and continued to walk towards the table where Ryeowook is..

"Hey!. hyung.." you said as you tap his right shoulder.

"oh, hyeri-ah..!.." he replied looking up at you..

"so, did you make your order already?" you asked him as you sit down on the sit opposite him..

"not yet..hey!.. you should treat me.." he said trying to make aegyo..

"eyssh!!.. stop that hyung.. i hate your aegyo..haha!!" you laughed.

Ryeowook pouted.. "you should treat me.."

"pshh~ do you want me to treat you badly?" you said trying to make angry face,,

"don't torture me architect" he answered as he rest his back on the chair..

you smiled.. and then your face began to show it's sad side

"hmm..i'm just joking hyeri..you don't have to treat me.."Ryeowook said as he looks at you

you look up at him

"ani hyung,, that's not what I.."you said

"so?..what is it then?..anything bothers you?"

"cheogeum..i met a man this morning before i came to appa.. he's so mean.."

"why you're sad?you should show your angry face..". ryeowook smiled "OMO!"

"why hyung?..mweoseunsuriya?"you asked him because of his reaction

"don't tell me..you're..."

"HYUNG!!..keureongo aniya..aishh.."you shouted at him and the people around you looked at you..

ryeowook laughed.."ok..ok.. you're not attracted to that man"

"ne, i'm just so confused because i'm being kind to him but still, he's mean..i said sorry, bought him everything i ruined.."

"ooooh, so you're just disappointed because people are being mean because you're kind to them?"

"yeah.."

then a waiter came to your table to ask for your order..then the waiter left.

"hmm..what is it hyung?.." you asked him.

"what do you mean?" he replied.

"duh!.. i thought you're going to build a new restaurant?.." you're confused about his answer..

"yeah..but what do you mean by your question?..you should know about it and don't ask me "what is it hyung"".he aswered..

"ok,, ok,, so..where is that place?..i mean the site where do you want to build it.." you said professionally

"uhm.. i'll show you sometime..ok?.." he said and your orders now arrived..

"hey!..i need to see it immediately so that i know how would the plan look like..i need to see the place.." you pouted..

"arasseo.. you're going to have collaborations with my friend.." he said as he sip some of his iced americano

"WHAT?!,, i thought i'm going to do it alone?"you said confusedly.. your eyebrows met..

"uhm.. nope..i mean you're going to be the Interior Designer.. and you can have suggestions as he make the plan.."he replied as he fold his arms on his chest

"tss~  maybe your friend can do it alone hyung..i can do the interior thingy after building your resto.."

"no..i don't want it to be masculine..i need it to be balanced.. feminine and masculine..i need you to be there"

"ok ok ok.."you shrugged.."hyung, i hope your friend is good..i mean i hope that person is kind and easy to work with"

"hmm.."he said as he look up the ceiling and pointed it.."hyeri-ah..i want a ceiling that's like this..but don't copy it ok?.."

he said trying to avoid what you said..

"oh yeah..that's beautiful..ok.. i'm going to do something better than that.." you said as you take a slice of your cake..

the two of you continued to talk about random things until....

"hyeri-ah i think i have to go now.." ryeowook said as he look at his watch.."i still have some place to go.."

"okey hyung.. hmm..take care" you said as you stand up and pick your bag

"you too.."Ryeowook stood up too and walk with you..