home Sweet Home

i think..i need the blueprint..of my HEART

 

"eomma!!" you said outloud as you put your bags on the floor of your house..

"Oh!.. hyeri-ah!" your mother cried as she approaches you with a big hug

"bogoshippeoyo..neomu neomu bogoshipeo eomma.."you said and you hug your mother..

"nado,, naui ttal.."your mother said as she hugged you tightly and tears came running down on hr face

ryeowook just smiled as he sees you and your mother so happy together..it's been a long time since the last time you saw your mother..you did not went back home .. you didn't want to..

"ah , imo. i need to go now , i need to meet with a friend" ryeowook said as he put down your remaining luggages..

"huh? why don't you have some tea first before you leave?"your mother asked as she pull out from the tight hug.

"yeah hyung. get some tea. or some juice"

"yah! hyeri-ah why you still call your oppa as hyung..huh?! aigoo,, iyeoja!" your mother shouted at you.

"aniyo imo, gwaenchanhayo.. she could call me that, i think the only person he would call oppa would be her boyfriend.. haha!" ryeowook said laughing.. "and my friend is waiting for me, that friend is evil, i don't want to be killed" he continued

"yah!.. i don't have any boyfriend. i never had one!" you shouted at him.

your mother laughed.. ryeowook kissed your mother's cheek and he ruffled your hair.. "find one, or else, i'm going to find one for you" he said.

"tch~! i'm not interested.."you shrugged..

ryeowook leave .

---------------------------------------

wooooww!!.. i had one subby..!!...thank you!!..

thank you prettykitty2221..=)..hope you enjoy it.. =)..because you subscribe..i'll post another cahppy =)..wahaha!!..i'm so kind right now..wahaha!!..

please comment and subscribe..if you have any suggestion..please tell me.. =)..

kyuhyun's not still around..he's busy..wahaha!..

busy with our child..chosss~..okey.. i'll post the next chap right after this one ..kekeke=)

THANKS!!