reason

i think..i need the blueprint..of my HEART

"that time..eomma and appa wants me to get married..not with the girl i love..but with another else..they know that Hyeri's my girlfriend..and i told them that i won't marry that girl they want me to get married with..my parents were listening to me..and they said it's ok if i won't..but with conditions..of course, they won't let me off that easy.." he sighed..

"so what happened?..what did they ask you to do?.."

"i'll break up with Hyeri..or else..they would really push that wedding..immediately, they would call for a press conference for an announcement, since the girl is daughter of a well-known company..they also said that they would talk to Hyeri's parents to send her away from me..i'm afraid that Hyeri will go far away from me..." he looks at Hyeri..

"i'm ok, at least i got to see her whenever i want..i just want her near me..and i don't need anyone else in  my life..just her..so, to save anything that might be left..i agreed..i chose to broke up with her..i know..both of the choices will really hurt her at the same intensity.."

he sighed

"but look..even though i chose the other way around..she still went away from me..i didn't want to push her away, but i just did..even though i did it to keep her near me it just made things more complicated..i really sent her away from me..and these things now happened..all because of my stubbornness, all because of me..mianhae Ryeowook-ah.." his head hang low..looking at the floor controlling his tears to flow..

"hyung.." Ryewook patted his shoulder..

"if i would have been stronger for me and Hyeri, things wouldn't turn out like this..i'm really sorry.."

"hyung..everything happens for a reason..we may not know what those reasons are..." Ryeowook said..

*mianhae..i know that my parents and yours aren't in good terms..i know that they're rivals..* Yoochun thought while looking at Hyeri

 

 

--so here's another update..short update~ mianhae..i'm enjoying my sumer break...my classes will start on monday~ june10 and that's why i nee to enjoy this hahah..want an update again?..ok ok =))..i'm workin on it~

 

THANKS~