We'll work professionally

i think..i need the blueprint..of my HEART

 

i think i'll do double update today..hmm?..because to make it up to you guys ..sorry for not updating..i'm just busy with school...my course is so tasky ..=((..isshh...ok..just enjoy this one =) i'll post the next update after this =)..

 

AUTHOR's POV

"i should have not acted like that..oohh my..look at it..i look like an idiot.." Hyeri mumbled as she walks slowly on the garden

tears are forming on the corner of her eyes but she's trying her best not to let them fall..

she sighed and stopped walking..

she closed her eyes

Hyeri...forget him.. she said to herself on her mind..

she opened her eyes and breathe deeply..

she walked again back to the house..

Ryeowook saw her walking with a blank face..

he took a deep breath and stood up from the couch..

he began to walk towards to Hyeri..

Hyeri lifted her head up and saw her cousin walking to her and smiling at her..

she faked a smile and waved her right hand..

"Hyung..do you have some chocolate?" she asked Ryeowook..

here she goes again..she's sad again..when can she forget him?.. he thought to his self

"oh..yeah..they're on the refrigerator..you can eat as much as you want.." he smiled again and patted her shoulder..

"ne..komawo hyung.." she smiled gracefully but the truth is it is just a fake smile..she walk pass by..and headed towards the kitchen

Kyuhyun look at her ..she seemed to be alright..but what's up with her lately?.. he thought..really puzzled..

Ryeowook sat back on the couch beside Kyuhyun..

"Hyung..what's really going on?..what's up with her?" he asked his hyung in a low voice..

Ryeowook look at him..

"Kyuhyun-ah.." he sighed..

"she's ...how will i say this?.." he look down

Kyuhyun scratch his head..

"say what?"

"ahh..it's really hard..she's the girl.."

 "Hyung..want some?"

 before Ryeowook could finish his sentence..Hyeri entered the living room with a bowl of chocolate on her right hand and a bar of white chocolate on her left hand..

they both looked at her..she's smiling..

Kyuhyun cleared his throat..and leaned back on the couch..

" oh ne Hyeri-ah.." Ryeowook nodded..

Hyeri walk near to ryeowook and put the bowl of chocolate on the table..

She opened the bar and started eating the white chocolate..

"Kyuhyun-ah...grab some..i know you like it.." Ryeowook offered him..

Kyuhyun looked at Hyeri who was eating happily her chocolate..

Kyuhyun put down the magazine he was holding and grabbed some chocolates..

"So..Kyuhyun'sshi..how are we going to work?" She said without looking to Kyuhyun..

Ryeowook was shocked with what he heard..is she really talking to him? he thought..

Kyuhyun widened his eyes looked at Ryeowook who was really shocked..

"hmm?..ah ..we'll work professionally.." he answered..

"oh ok..when are we going to start?.." she asked again..still not looking at him

"why not now?" he answered confidently..

"ok..we'll go to the site after this.." she was referring to the white chocolate bar on her hands..

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun looked at each other  surprised because of the sudden act of the girl with them..who has been weirdly sad moments ago..

after  few minutes of silence..

Hyeri stood up

"I'll just wash..then we have to go.." she walked upstairs ..she went to the room where she always sleep when she wants to stay here on Ryeowook's house..

when the door closed..Ryeowook faced palm..

then he removed his hands on his face..

"Kyuhyun-ah..am i dreaming?.."he asked kyuhyun?

Kyuhyun glanced at his hyung

"hmm?..wae?"

"she really said to you that you should go to the site now?"

"ne..wae?"

"and you said the two of you will work professionally?"

"hyung!!..yes! she said that all to me..and i said that too..! now what!?" he said half shouting..

"i thought you don't want to work with her?"

"i don't have any choice hyung..if ever i have other option then why i'm here?..talking to you and making you realize that this is reality..?huh?"

"ohyeah i get it.." he sighed

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes..

Ryeowook smiled so wide..

then Hyeri  came out from the room with a camera on her hand and an umbrella on the other..

she walk downstairs..

Ryeowook stood up and as well as Kyuhyun..

"YAh! the two of you...are you ready?.." she shouted..

Ryeowook nodded eagerly like a child with a smile on his face while Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and nodded too..

Hyeri rolled her eyes.. and started to walk heading outside..

Ryeowook throw his fist in the air mumbling the word "YES!..YES! YES"

Kyuhyun just sighed and rolled his eyes again

am i kidding myself?..I'm going to work with that girl?..what did hyung put on the orange juice?..he thought to himself..