Hyeri.

i think..i need the blueprint..of my HEART

 

AUTHOR'S POV

the other guys went home as Hyeri's father told them to..

Yoochun, Jaejoong, Leeteuk, Sungmin, Donghae and Kyuhyun stayed with Ryeowook and Hyeri's parents..

Seohyun arrived at the hospital..

"Ryeowook oppa.." she called out and Ryeowook look back to see a crying Seohyun..

"Seohyun-ah.."

Seohyun run toward him and hugged him.."where's Hyeri?.."

"she's inside the operating room.."

"eomoni.." Seohyun went near to Mrs. Kim and hugged her.."be strong eomoni, abeoji" she looked at Mr. Kim..

"mianhaeyo, i just arrived from Japan because of some schedules.." she said

Mrs. Kim just sobbed on Seohyun's embrace..

then hours passed..they're still there, don't know what to do, they sit and then stand then walk..

"Eomoni, are you tired?.." Seohyun asked Mrs. Kim..

"no Joohyunnie" Mrs. Kim shake her head..

"arasseoyo eomoni.."

then the doctor went out the operating room..

"how's my daughter, doctor?.." Hyeri's father asked the doctor..

"the operation went well, Mr. Kim..we did everything and it seems that Hyeri's body is responding well.." the doctor said..

"Thank you Doctor..you've done well.." Hyeri's Dad said almost crying..

"ne, uhm..well, excuse me please,," the doctor bowed and went inside the operating room again..

all of them sighed and now can breathe well..

Days passed and Hyeri's not waking up yet..

Yoochun has been on her side everyday..sometimes he would just go home to take a bath and change his clothes..Hyeri's parents are there too..but because of schedules and meetings for the company, her father would leave sometimes..Ryeowook is busy with his business but makes sure that every day he would visit Hyeri in the hospital..Kyuhyun sometimes go there too..he doesn't know why but he felt that he needs to go and visit Hyeri too..even though they don't have some good times working together..he's still continuing the planning and designing..since Hyeri wants to do the interiors, they just let her do it once she has recovered and able to work..days just passed like that..

Leeteuk enlisted in the army and left..

and so many things happened..

until weeks have passed..

and one day, when Kyuhyun visited her, he saw some of them there too who visited Hyeri

Hyeri's parents are there, Seohyun and Suzy, Ryeowook, Jaejoong..

"annyeong haseyo" he bowed politely and put the bouquet of flowers and the basket of fruits on the table..

"Kyuhyun'ssi thanks for always visiting our Hyeri.." Mrs. Kim said to him..

they knew Kyuhyun as Hyeri's partner on the project..

"ne Mrs. Kim..it's not a problem.." he said..

there, beside Hyeri is Suzy, holding her hands..

"eonni, you've watched my movie, right?..how was it?..hm?" Suzy said trying to stop a tear from her eyes but failed..

"Suji-ah, don't cry.." Seohyun went near her and patted her back..

then Suzy felt a tightening grip on her hand..Hyeri tighten the grip..signaling that she's awake..

"eonni..eonni.." she looked at her hands and back to Hyeri..

"wae?". .Ryeowook said and they all came near Hyeri's bed..

"Hyeri-ah can you hear us?.." Mr.Kim said as she hold his daughter's other hand..

"i'll call the doctor" Jaejoong said and went out the room..

Hyeri's not opening her eyes yet..

and then a few minutes, the doctor came in and checked Hyeri up..

"so Doctor, how's Hyeri?." Mr. Kim asked..

"she's starting to recover and maybe in a few hours or by tomorrow she'll woke up..she showed some signs of recovering and we are expecting her to wake up soon..just please be by her side always and call us if something happens." the Doctor said and excused his self and went out the room..

"Hyeri-ah ..wake up soon, eo?..eomma, appa and your friends are waiting for you.." Mrs. Kim said with a smile on her face..