YooChun Hyung..what did you do?!!!!

i think..i need the blueprint..of my HEART

 

t the Hospital

Ryeowook ran as fast as he could directly to the emergency room with tears flowing in his face..

Donghae is behind him..he too was crying..

then he saw Hyeri lying on the bed, unconscious. the nurses and the doctor went inside the emergency room

Hyeri, be strong, arasseo?..

"sir..are you a relative of the patient?.." the nurse asked him..

"yes..i'm her cousin..how is she?.."he said without a pause, trying to catch his breath..

"we'll do our best sir..first you need to fill these forms up..how about the parents of the patient sir?."

"i'll contact them now..please. do anything just to save her.."

"yes sir.."

then the nurse left him ..Leeteuk, SungMin, Henry, Yunho together with Junsu and Jaejoong, Kyuhyun, Shindong and Siwon arrived at the hospital..they saw Ryeowook talking to someone on his phone crying..Donghae standing there, dumbfounded.

"Donghae-yah..how's Hyeri..?." Leeteuk asked him

"no news yet Hyung, they just went inside.." Donghae answered..he's trying to suppress his tears..

"oh God, why did i let her be alone..i should've been there.." Leeteuk said starting to cry..

"it's not your fault hyung..this is nobody's fault, ok?.." SungMin said tapping Leeteuk's shoulder..

then Changmin arrived..

"yah.. where's Yoochun?.." Yunho asked him..

"i don't know ..i told him about it already..maybe he's on his way.."

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes ..Yoochun Hyung..what did you do?!