my angel =)

i think..i need the blueprint..of my HEART

 

----------------------------------------------

"oppa.." she mumbled..she sighed..

"oppa.." then tears came running down on her face..

Hyeri's phone vibrated..

she woke up and realize it was just a dream..a bad dream..

she breathed heavily, looked up and wiped the tears on her face..she reached for her phone and saw it was her mother calling..

"oh eomma..Joheun achim.."

"ireohna Hyeri-ah..it's already 8 in the morning.."her mother said on the other line..

"ne eomma.."

"what do you want for breakfast?..i'll tell them o cook it for you.."

"just some waffles eomma.."

"ok.."

the call ended

she tangled her hair with her both hands and sighed..

"that was just a dream.." she whispered to herself..

she laid back on the bed and closed her eyes again..

*buzz* *buzz*

she pulled her phone and saw a text from someone she never expected..

-my angel;)-

annyeong! joheun achim! =)

uhmm..are you free today?

wanna hang-out?..i miss you dongsaeng=)

                                               --your oppa <3

she smiled when she read the message..she quickly stood up..

"hm..be happy today Hyeri-ah!..don't think too much about that guy.." she smiled on her reflection on the mirror..

she picked up her phone and replied to the message

TO:  my angel;)

joheun achim ;) ne, i'm free today..i want to hang out..where?..by the way, how did you know i'm back?

--HyeRi kungjo

sent..

after few seconds her phone buzzed again..she quickly opened the message

-my angel;)-

woah..that's great..uhm..of course i had connections haha!!..your choice, wherever you want =)..deal?

                                               --your oppa <3

TO:  my angel;)

oh..arasseo..ok..take me anywhere i want huh..DEAL..i'm just going to get ready..meet me in Yeouido park =)..see you there..

--HyeRi kungjo

sent..

she went inside her bathroom..after 20 minutes she got out and went straight to her walk-in closet and pull an outfit..she couldn't find anything that suits her mood today she changed from this

to this

and this

and finally, to this..

"ugh..what time is it?.." she looked at her watch and "mwo?..an hour?..just to decide my outfit?..hmm.."

she put on some lipgloss and pull on her heels and bag..she picked her phone and texted again..

TO:  my angel;)

hmm..sorry..where are you now?..i'm going to get out in the house now..well, maybe i'm on my way..wait me there huh?

--HyeRi kungjo

sent..

she went out her room and walked down the stairs..

she saw her mother sitting on the couch 9in the living room..

"uhmm" Mrs. Kim put down her cup of tea she was drinking.."Hyeri..where are you going?"

"just hanging out with my friend eomma.." she smiled..

"eat you rbreakfast first.."

she nodded and went to the dining room..

she saw her breakfast there and sat on her usual seat and drink her milk and sliced some waffles..she ate all the waffles on her plate so fast and drank some water and went to her bedroom again..

"where are you going again Hyeri? are you done eating?" her mother asked her..

"ne eomma..i'll just brush my teeth.." she smiled and went inside her room..

after few minutes she went out of the house..she didn't saw Mrs. Kim on the living room so she didn't bid her goodbye..

"Good morning Ms. Hyeri.." the driver bowed and Hyeri bowed back and went inside the car..

"Yeouido..i'm going to Yeouido..just drop me there ahjussi.." she smiled..

"are you sure agasshi?..you don't need me to take you anywhere aside from Yeouido?..." the driver asked her..

"ne..that would be alright..my friend would drive for me in his car.."

the driver nodded and drove off to Yeouido..

after few minutes they arrived at Yeouido..she went out of the car and looked for a bench to sit on..

"hmm..he's not yet here.." she sighed and looked around..she saw many people walking around..

the park was so beautiful with cherry blossoms everywhere..

"what is the month now..but I could still see these cherry blossoms blooming so beautifully.." she smiled..

then a guy holding a bouquet of flowers to cover his face showed up in front of her..

she raised her eyebrow and pouted..

"hey beautiful miss..would you mind to hang out with me today?.."the guy said without uncovering his face with the bouquet of flowers..

"hmm..if you show your face..maybe?" Hyeri smiled..

the guy uncovered his face and smiled..

"ok.." he smiled showing his cute dimples..

"Leeteuk hyung.." Hyeri stood up and smiled to him..

"Hyeri-ah.." he said and hand her the bouquet of flowers

she got the flowers and hugged him..

"so..how are you dongsaeng?" Leeteuk broke the hugged and cupped Hyeri's face with his hands..

"still beautiful.." she chuckled while holding Leeteuk's waist..

"yeah.. of course you're still beautiful and always be beautiful.." Leeteuk removed his hands on her face and held her hand..

they sat down..

"how about you hyung?" she looked at her..

"here..happy and oh so tired.." he pouted and lean back on the bench..

"leader Leeteuk is tired?..hmm..?then why do you want to hang out with me?" she pouted ..

"yeah..of course..i'm a human..i want to hang out with you because i missed you so much.." he said and looked at her..

she smiled

"i heard you're an architect now..and has some skill in interior designing.."...

she nodded.

"so, you're taking over your father's company soon?.." he looked at her..

"maybe..".

"uhm..that's good.."

"hyung..you're entering the military soon, right?"

he nodded and went to a sad face..

"aigoo..hyung..don't be sad..just think that you're going in a two-year vacation.." she put her hand over Leeteuk's hand for assurance..

"yeah..but, i'm going to miss you all.."

"nado hyung.."

he smiled and stood up..

"so..where are we going now?..your highnest?"

"uhm..let's just take a walk here first hyung..maybe for a few minutes then..we will go to somewhere else.."

"oh okay " he smiled and pull his hand out and lend it to her..

she reached out for it and stood up..

--------

 

waaahh!!..thank you for Subscribing =)..

hehe..Leeteuk is here =)..

i treat him as my Appa =)..

how about you?..is he your bias?..

enjoy=)