STARING TAKE TWO!!

i think..i need the blueprint..of my HEART

oh sorry if i'm oh so late...i'm just done with our Midterm Exams and..aahhhh!!..it's stressing..>,<

btw...to make it up to you guys...i made a bonus update =)..haha...well...coz i love you=)...

so here it is..ENJOY!!

 

KYUHYUN's POV

just listening to her suggestions, i can conclude that she's a good architect and a designer..

her ideas are wonderful..

"Kyuhyun-ah" Hyung called me..

we're here at one of hyung's restaurant in Gangnam..after we took a visit at the site and roam there for 2 hours, we decided to talk over the planning here in his restaurant..

i snapped back to reality and realized that i was staring at her while she's talking..

she looked at me confused with her eyebrow raised at me..

"so, what about the idea that hyeri suggested huh?.."

"oh that.."..i sighed..trying to remember what she said..

"it's cute.." oh what did i say?..CUTE?..

Ryeowook Hyung and Hyeri looked at me with disbelief..

"CUTE?" Ryeowook hyung said trying to hold back his laughter..

"wae?..is there something wrong?.." i asked him..

"tss..it doesn't sound like it's cute sir..having the trees there not to be cut?..is that cute?..in any perspective?" she said..

i cleared my throat .." i mean that would be great.."

"ahh..ok i get it now.." Hyung said..

I notice Hyeri looked at her phone..seems like someone texted her and she smiled..OMO!!..what's this?..my heart beat a little faster

"Hyung..don't you think it's time to go now?..i still have a dinner with one of my friends,," she said to hyung..with pleading eyes..

"oh yeah..right.." Hyung nodded..

what kind of architect is this..making other things  her priority over her work?..did somebody..her instructors told her that?..

"so kyuhyun..shall we go?.." hyung turned to me..

i nodded and sighed at the thought of this so-called architect in front of me leaving her job behind to go and mingle i mean have dinner with her friend..

and yeah i remembered i have an appointment too..with this unknown hyung who texted me..

"uhmm Hyung..i called ahjussi to pick me up here so just go..i'll wait here.." she informed hyung while finishing drinking the juice she ordered a while ago..

"oh okay.." hyung nodded..

"ah hyung..i also have an appointment so i'll be going first.." i said and stood up..

"eodisseo?.."hyung asked me..

"uhmm.." ..i leaned near his ear "at the bar.."..

"MWO?!.." hyung shouted making all the people that could hear his voice look at us..hyeri looked at us with wide eyes..

"sshh..Hyung!!.."

"don't tell me you're--"..before he could finish his sentence i covered his mouth and dragged him outside..

when we reached outside i let go of him..

"KYuhyun!!..what are you doing with your life now ha?..and when did you start going on those places without us..your hyungs huh?.." ...i pulled out my phone and searched for the text message i received and showed him..

"oh igo!." i put my phone near his face..

"nuguyah?.." he asked me..

"molla hyung.." i just shrugged..

"hss..i thought you're already a drinking master.."

"no!.. i will never be..!..!!!" i shouted..

"oh keurae...keunyang ka!!." he shooed me away as if i was somewhat like a chicken..

"oh arasseo.." i opened the door of my car but someone grabbed my arms..i turned around and saw hyung with a smile plastered on his face..

"mwoya jigeum?.." i asked him..

"you find Hyeri cute, right?.." he wiggled his eyebrows..

"ani!." i said.."why did you say so?.."..

"you've been staring at her the whole time she's talking and when i asked you..you said CUTE.."..

"and?..what's with that?.."

"what comes first on your mind after you stare at a person is your impression to her the whole time you're staring at her.." he said casually..

"and where in earth did you get that psycho?." i asked him..

he just smiled and turned his back to me..

"tss..my hyung is now turning into a psychologist..

i entered my car and started the engine and rode off..

i kept on thinking what did hyung told me lately..yeah maybe he's right..i find her so cute..just cute..no, she's beautiful

 

so...?..KYUHYUN!!!..haha!!