i just don't feel working with guys....

i think..i need the blueprint..of my HEART

 

while Kyuhyun walk around and Ryeowook look at him, waiting for him..Hyeri was inside the car closing her eyes.

"Tss~ work with him?..that's just unbelievable.."she whispered to herself..

hmm..these two are very strange..why they're acting like that? Ryewook thought to himself..he looked at Hyeri through the front window of his car..Is she still sad?hmm..Hyeri..don't think so much about him..please.. he thought again..

tss..it's really true..my instincts..i'm really going to meet that freak..and work with her..and what really surprised me is..she's an architect..in that state?..seriously..she's an architect?..my mind is not kidding right?, in analyzing things..?..Kyuhyun snorted..

"that's a big unbelievable thing" he whispered to his self..

"hyung!" kyuhyun shouted and walked towards Ryeowook who was playing with his phone..

Ryeowook looked at him.."oh..you're done?"

"uhm.. ne.." Kyuhyun nodded

"okay..let's continue this tomorrow..I still need to check my other restaurants.." Ryeowook looked at his watch..

Kyuhyun nodded.."arasseo.."

"Kyuhyun-ah.." Ryeowook called him..Kyuhyun glanced at him

"wae?"

"ah eobseo..i'll just call you for anything, ok?"

Kyuhyun nodded.. he didn't have any mood to talk with his hyung because of what happened..

"drive safely Kyuhyun--ah! don't be angry with hyung or with the steering wheel ok?"

"hyung..i'm not.." he waved his hand as he walk to his car..

Ryeowook watched as Kyuhyun's car disappeared from his sight..

he went on the other side of his car and opened the door..he got in and looked at Hyeri who was still closing her eyes while listening to her iPod..

he sighed and start the engine..Hyeri opened her eyes and removed her earphones and switched off her iPod..

"Hyeri..what's up with you and Kyuhyun?" he finally talked..

"hyung..it's not that we have something that you should ask what's up this..it's just.." she paused

"it's just? what?" Ryeowook looked at her..

"it's just i don't feel working with guys hyung.." she sighed and looked outside..

"Hyeri..then you shouldn't have agreed to work with this restaurant if you don't want to work with a guy.." he put back his sight in front.." i'm a guy" he snorted..

"tss..hyung..it's not like that.." she laughed about what Ryeowook said.."of course i would always say yes if you want me to work with the planning..but i just don't feel working with guy architect.."

"you want me to turn him into a girl?" he laughed..

"if you're able to do that, why not?" she laughed..it just fit him..but if he's a girl, he'll be ugly ..Hyeri thought..

"hyung..just let me do the interior thing.."

"no..i won't.."

"hyung.."she whined..

"no..that's final.."

she pouted..they started to went off..

"hyung..i want to go home.."

Ryeowook looked at her..

"oh..arasseo.." he nodded and the car sped up..

Hyeri closed her eyes and began listening to the song.. I Believe by DBSK

[A/N : Listen to that song..it's beautiful]

---

what's the reason Hyeri?..why you don't want to work with gys?..huh?

and who's that guy you were thinking of?..

hmm..think..

btw.. SMTown is in LA now..

Kyuhyun and Changmin hugged a girl..

eyssshh..KYUHYUN!!!...