the spring, me and this place

i think..i need the blueprint..of my HEART

this is the second one on the three that i have promised=)...ENJOY..

 

HYERI's POV

outside was now so dark but the nightlights started to glow and bring light to the streets..

this city is really beautiful, no wonder i really missed it when i was away, studying..

"Seoul is so beautiful, right agasshi?.." ahjusshi said..

"ne.." i nodded and smiled..

"you have missed so many things here agasshi.."

i looked at him puzzled.." like what?.." i asked him..

"uhmm..let me changed that.." he paused.."Seoul missed so much about you when you were gone and far away.."

i smiled at what ahjusshi had told me..

"i may not know the real reason for you to suddenly choose to study there and leave..but i think it had a great purpose..." he looked at me through the mirror.."look at you now agasshi..you're a lady now that's ready to soar high.."

i smiled at him .."komawoyo ahjusshi.."..

then a few minutes had passed..i had nothing to do, so i opened my bag to find my small notebook and pen ..i had this feeling making a poem again..well it's one of the things i do whenever i'm bored or just sitting there and noticing things that i don't want to notice..

spring is about to end .

.and cold breeze is starting to blow.

..i can't help but sigh..

my favorite season of the year now comes to its end..

these days i had together with those flowers on that garden,

will leave me on this night of cold wind..

but before i could continue my poem, i noticed that we have already arrived on this restaurant..the car stopped in front of the restaurant..

"agasshi..were here now.." i heard ahjusshi told me..he opened his door but i stopped him..

"aniyo ahjusshi..don't go down the car and open my door..i can do it myself.." i said with a smile..he smiled too and nodded..

"ne agasshi.." he closed his door..i put my notebook and pen on my bag and opened the door..

"ah..ahjusshi,," i looked at him before going out the car..

"ne?"

"you can go now, i can go home by myself later.." i smiled at him.."are you sure agasshi?..Mrs. Kim might ask me about you when i arrive there.." he looked worried..ahh these people that always been there for me as family..

"aniyo..i told mom already about this..just go home and take your rest now..i know you've been so tired today.."

"ah ne..kamsahamnida agasshi.." he bowed..and i bowed back too..

"drive safely ahjusshi.." i got out of the car and closed the door..

i pulled out my phone and dialed a number..the phone was ringing but no one was answering..

i walked a little bit and reached the main entrance of the restaurant..i was welcomed by a waiter and he bowed at me..

"Annyeong Haseyo..welcome!" he smiled and i smiled too.."Annyeong haseyo.."

"any reservations ma'am?." he asked me..

"ah..nothing.." i said with smile on my face..

"ah..keuraeyo?..ok let me find you a table..this way please"  he walked and i followed him..

"here..you can have this ma'am..and here is the menu..you can call me if you want something.."

"ne.." i bowed..he bowed back..

i sighed..and scanned through the menu for something to order and eat..

"what am i going to eat ?..hmm?.." i whispered to myself..

"what are you whispering to yourself ..huh?.." i heard a familiar voice and when i looked up..

i stand up startled..

"you?.." i whispered but enough to hear..

 

---yeah i know..this chap is kinda lame..haha!!..but do you know who's that person?...uhmm..guess first before you go on to the next chap=)..hekhek..=)

 

ohwell..i'm loving my course=)...