today..maybe

i think..i need the blueprint..of my HEART

 

Hyeri woke up so early because she need to see the place with Ryeowook..

she looked up to her phone, "it's 5am" she muttered..she yawned and stretch her arms..

TO: Ryeowook Hyung

hyung, joheun achim =).. I'll go with you, I'm going to get ready now..

--HyeRi kungjo

sent..

a few seconds, Ryeowook replied back..

-Ryeowook Hyung-

oh, arasseo, i'm getting ready too, why you're so early today, huh?..

--OPPA!

Hyeri sighed and went to the bathroom to get ready..

after that she got ready she wore this,,

"good morning Mr. Ryeowook" the maids bowed as Ryeowook eneter the big house..

he bowed back and smiled to them..

"where's hyeri?" he asked the maids as he sat down on the couch..

"she's still on her room.." he heard a familiar voice.. he stood up to greet ..

"Good morning uncle" he bowed as he saw Mr. Kim walk down the stairs..

"good morning too..just sit down..do you want something?tea?"Mr. Kim asked him..

Ryeowook sat on the couch and began a conversation with Mr. Kim..

they were talking about the plan of the restaurant, of what would be an ideal design of it when Hyeri  got out from her room..

"Oh ! Hyung, wasseo?.." she shouted as she walk down..with a big smile on her face..

"ne." Ryeowook replied back and stood up.

"Good morning appa" Hyeri said as she hug her father and kiss him on the cheek..

"hmm..hyung.. i didn't had any breakfast yet."She pouted and sat down on the couch beside Ryeowook..

"Hyeri-ah..stop calling him hyung,, he's your oppa.." Her father said..

she just smiled..

"aniyo, gwaenchanhayo..i'll find someone that he will call oppa.."Ryeowook said and looked at Hyeri..

Hyeri glared at him..

"You'll cook for me!!!" she hit Ryeowook's head with a pillow..

"awww!!" Ryeowook yelled.."aissh!!..jinjja.."

"Hyeri-ah!!..stop that you're like a child.." her father said..

"ne abeoji.."she laughed.."hyung, cook for me , jebal "she showed her cute aegyo, she knows that Ryeowook won't refuse her because of her aegyo..

"keurae, just promise me date someone before we start the restaurant or else, i'm going to find someone for you"..Ryeowook said and rest his back on the couch .."i'm sure he'll be good enough for you." he smirked..

"YAH!!..I DONT CARE !!I WONT!!..CHOLTAE!!" she yelled..

Ryeowook laughed..

"Hyeri-ah, you should have a boyfriend nowadays, you're on that age and you should be thinking about that.." her father said..

"ani appa.. shireoyo.."she pouted,,"hyung cook for me..hmm?"Hyeri tried to change the subject because she feels uneasy about it and she thought of something from her past..

"ok,,want to help me?"Ryeowook stood up and lend a hand to Hyeri and helped her to stand up..

Hyeri nodded and smiled..

she stood up.."appa..what do you want for breakfast?"

"anything would be okay.."her father replied as he opens the newspaper...

"oh ... okay.. we'll cook rubber shoes and shoelaces for you.."she laughed and run so fast in the kitchen..

"YAH!!..HYERI!!" her father yelled..

Ryeowook and Hyeri laughed..they always do those things when they're together..making jokes..

---

that would be all for today..

i just edit it on the last..and added some..

but wait?..

what's that something on her past?..

hmm..

wait for it =)