unexpected..i met him

i think..i need the blueprint..of my HEART

the third one...but it's not the last..i have one bonus for you guys=)..

 

HYERI's POV

"what are you whispering to yourself ..huh?.." i heard a familiar voice and when i looked up..

i stand up startled..

"you?.." i whispered but enough to hear..

he smiled and nodded..i didn't expect to meet him this early..i was just planning to meet him, maybe, one of these days..

"can i seat?.."he asked me..i nodded..

"where's seohyun?.." i asked him.."she said she'll meet me here, and have dinner with her.."

he chuckled.."Hyeri..she's your bestfriend..do you think she would still ask you to come here and have dinner with her, when she can go to your house right away?..i mean she could barge in there anytime.."

i pouted..

"aigoo...you can still pout at your age?.." he leaned forward..

"Yah! Lee Donghae!!..!! " i yelled at him..all of the people inside look at me..i look at them apologetically

Donghae chuckled..why he acts like there was nothing wrong happened back then..

"then why you're here?.." i asked him..

"uhm..let's just say that , i asked your bestfriend's help to have a dinner with you and talk with you.." he crossed his arms on his chest as he leaned on the backrest of the chair..

i chuckled a little bit..he's still the Donghae i know..he didn't want to ask you directly what he wants, instead, he'll ask help to anyone..

"so, you did ask her about this and planned it all along?.."

he nodded.."i can't ask you directly..i'm too shy to ask a beautiful girl like you.."he smiled.

i blushed on what he said..i just looked on my side trying to hide my now red face..

"hey!..don't be to flustered on what i have said..you should be used to it..many people are saying that to you, right?.."

i looked at him and rolled my eyes while chuckling.."you're still the same.."

"yup..i'm still the Donghae you know, from inside to outside.." he looked at me in the eyes..

"hm. ma'am, sir.. do you have your orders now?.." the waiter asked us..

i cleared my throat "uhm..Donghae..do you have anything to order now?.."i asked him..

"oyeah..the best seller.." he said to the waiter..

"it seems like you already ate here before huh?.."

"yup..i always et here so i know what's good in here..." i nodded..

"oh!..give us two orders of that and this Ice cream"..he pointed on the picture of the ice cream on the menu..

"yah!..you don't have to order that..the first one is enough for me.."..i told him..

"are you sure?..you always like ice creams..why don't you try that..it's good.." he smiled at me..

"ok" i nodded..

"that would be all" he told the waiter..

the waiter bowed and left..

i didn't speak..i just looked down the table..trying to avoid his eyes..i felt so guilty about that confessing thing..but i can't blame it..what i did was just right, maybe?....if i accepted his feelings i may hurt him more than that..

"uhmm..i'll just  go to the comfort room"i told him while standing up..

"oh okay.." he nodded..

when i reached the comfort room i quickly called Seohyun..and locked the door behind me

"YAH!!..IGE MWEOYA?!!!" i shouted at her..i just hear her laughing on the other line..

"don't you like it?.." she asked me while holding up her laughter..

"why would i be happy huh?..do you think there is anything positive about it?.." i asked her raising my voice a little..

 "yeah..there is...you're not the one who will put up the courage to meet each other after all these years.." she said in a serious tone..

yeah right..she's right..i wouldn't have to build any courage..

"and?..that's all?..yah!!..do you think i'm ready?.."

"then when are you going to be ready huh?..will that time come?..hmm?..after you felt so guilty about everything?.."

"what i did was just right Seohyun.." i said in a calm voice.."besides, it's all true..and i think he's through with it.."

"do you think so?.."

"maybe.."

"ehem..hey!!..go and have your wonderful dinner with him Hyeri-ah.."

"you're dead when we meet!"

"when is that?..i'm excited!!"

"KUNO!!.." i cut the line and headed out..

when i came back on our table..our food are there now..i sat down and breathe deeply..

"so..how's life Hyeri-ah?..'"he asked me..i looked at him..i noticed his face became more manly..

"good.." i smiled at him and he smiled back.."how about you?.."

"still the same.." i nodded..

"hey..do you want to watch a movie after this?.." he asked me..

i looked up at him.."uhmm..ok..why not,,"

"ok..that's good..oh!.. you should eat..that is their best seller here..you will like it" he pointed on the food in front of me..i looked at it and it looks delicious..

"wait.." he got my plate and started to slice the steak..he still do that for me..he always do that whenever we eat outside before..he is such a gentleman..ahhh! this foolish heart..i don't know why i can't seem to learn to love you..you're an ideal man..but why i can't see myself loving you?..

"yah..Kim Hyeri..i might melt on your stares.." he chuckled..

"oh sorry..i just.."

"it's alright..so here is your food..enjoy it ok?.." he placed my plate back in front of me..

i started to eat and so was he..

 

..so Lee Donghae just came out from nowhere haha!!..well'..he's my, i think third or second bias in SUJU..not oh so sure=)...

 

get ready for the next chap..and the succeeding chaps haha!!...it's going to be the real thing!!...

COMMENT and SUGGESTIONS are LOVED and ACCEPTED=)..

lovelots=)