why?. why Hyung..why'd you have to leave her just like that? [part 1]

i think..i need the blueprint..of my HEART

 

AUTHOR's POV

back at Hyeri's room..

"the doctor said she'll wake up soon.." Ryeowook said as he looks at Hyeri

"eo..it's a good news..i hope she'll wake up any hour now.." Seohyun said..

then the door opened..

"oh Yoochun oppa.."

"oh, Seohyun-ah..Ryeowook-ah" he was holding a bouquet of flowers and a basket of fruits..

"hyung.."

"how's Hyeri?..did the doctor came?.." he asked as he put those on the table..

"ne..the doctor came..and said she's really recovering and any time soon she'll wake up.." Ryeowook said..

"oh jinjja?..that's a good news." he smiled like an idiot.."ah right..where's Mr. & Mrs. Kim?"

"ah they went home..they have been here overnight..and i told them to get some rest..and they insisted to stay..but i said no.." Ryeowook explained..Yoochun nodded..

then Seohyun stood up..

"ah oppa..i'll leave now..eomma texted me.."  she said..

"ah geurae..you should get some rest too.." Ryeowook told her..Seohyun nodded

"oh ok..goodbye.." the two guys nodded..she went out of the room..

"hyung.." Ryeowook said...

"uhm?..wae?"

"i was just wondering..what did you and Hyeri talked about that night.." Ryeowook scratches his head in frustration..

"uhmm.." Yoochun paused..he started to walk towards the window..

"i know, i knew so well..that i hurt your cousin's heart..i broke it..i know that well..well enough for me to realize that i have been a fool, an idiot to let go of her that easy.." he took a deep breath..

"wae?why did you let her experience that pain she had back then?.."

"all i really know was i really love her more than anyone else in this world, Ryewook-ah..she's been my everything since the day i met her..and that love i have for her made me do those things i shouldn't have done..she has a beautiful future ahead of her, that if i continued to be by her side, she might not have that future.."

"what do you mean hyung?"

 

--a short update for you guyss..,,i'm busy with my exams and we have projects and assignments to be done before examination day..so,,yeah i'm working on it..~

 

love yeah~