ok, so that's the reason..but Hey~! what happened?!!!

i think..i need the blueprint..of my HEART

 

as i promised..this is the chapter..and after this..i need to continue my plate...

 

it's my FiNAL PLATE for this Semester in Design 2 ,,so i need to concentrate!!!

 

annyeong=))..pls enjoy this..

 

THANKS~!

 

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT pls=))..

 

i'll reply if you had questions=))

 

on the other hand..

"yah Changmin-ah..why Hyeri walked out like that?..huh?." Kyuhyun asked his bestfriend..

"ok..ok..i'll tell you.."..Changmin leaned on the couch..

"listen to this Kyuhyun-ah.." he looked at Kyuhyun with a serious face..

"Hyeri isYoochun hyung's ex girlfriend..oh i mean..she is his girlfriend until now.."..

"huh?..how is that possible..i thought Hyeri don't have a boyfriend.."..he said

"that's what most of the people here know..that she and hyung broke up..but the truth is..they didn't have any break up at all..Hyeri didn't know that also.."

"what do you mean she doesn't know?"

"Yoochun hyung didn't really brought up any break up issues or something like that but Hyeri thought it was a breakup..but it's not an official break up for the two of them..yoochun hyung just said that he needs to do that" Changmin explained..

 

Slowly, Kyuhyun processes the things he heard from his bestfriend..

and then he began to understand everything..

----------------------------------------------------

 

Hyeri was crying so hard ..walking and thinking over the things that happened to her..her loneliness..the heartbreak..everything she felt and went through when Yoochun left her..

                       

HYERI's POV

i love him..yes i love him..but i don't think i can give him another chance..for me once is enough ..

if he really love me back then, then he shouldn't leave me..he shouldn't have acted that way..he shouldn't told me those things..

oh my..Hyeri stop crying, will you?!!!..you're an annoying woman..do you ever know that?..you don't deserve to be loved ..Hyeri wake up~!!!!!!!!!!!

*beeeep beeeep beeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!!!*

RYEOWOOK's POV

Hyeri's not picking up her phone yet..oh my God please let her be safe ..

i dialed her number again but nothing..she still not picking it up..

"Wook-ah..have you contacted Hyeri?.." Leeteuk Hyung asked me

i looked at him with worried expression

"i'm trying but nothing Hyung..wait i'll try again.."..i looked at my phone and dialed her number again..

then she picked it up,,ooh finally

"Hyeri-ah~! eodiyah?.",..i said

then i heard a guy's voice and some murmurings

"oh sir sorry..but this is one of the paramedics..are you a relative of the owner of this phone? we are now picking her up she's been in an accident now sir..please go to the *** Hospital now.."

and there i was so shocked..i don't know what to think but i quickly grabbed my jacket and started to run out of the building..

AUTHOR's POV

Ryeowook ran outside and Leeteuk was so shocked

"YAH~! Ryeowook! where are you going?!" he shouted..everyone inside the bar looked

Leeteuk stood up and followed Ryeowook as fast as he can

everyone followed except for Kyuhyun..

then he grabbed Ryeowook's arm

"YAH~! where are you going?.where's Hyeri?!" Leeteuk asked him

"Hyung! she got into an accident and she's at the hospital now.." he shrugged from leeteuk's grip and went into his car and sped off..

"WHAT THE--" Donghae said as he heard of it..he got into his car

Leeteuk went inside the bar and grabbed his car keys too..

everyone heard what happened and they went inside too to get their car keys ..

"Yah~! where are you going?.what's happening?." Kyuhyun asked to Changmin..

"Hyeri got into an accident and she's been brought to the hospital..now i need to contact yoochun hyung..and go to the hospital..are you coming?"..

"what?she got into an---sh*t!" Kyuhyun grabbed his keys too and went into his car..

Changmin dialed yoochun's number ..and he's not answering too..

"What's up with these people!!.."

he shouted and went to his car too..

"yah..hyung..please answer the phone...the one you love needs you.." he said while starting up the engine..

he dialed Yoochun's number again but nothing..

"AISH~! cheongmal~!" he shouted again

on the other car..

Sungmin and Henry was at the same car..

"Henry-ah..here's my phone..find Hyeri's eomma's number..call it..tell them, ok?,,i bet Ryeowook haven't told them yet.." Sungmin gave his phone to HEnry

"oh arasseo Hyung.." he got the phone and find Hyeri's mother's number..

"yoboseyo?..oh ma'am ..it''s Hyeri's friend..uhm Ryeowook Hyung''s Dongsaeng-ieyo..ma'am pls don't be shocked but ..Hyeri's got into an accident and now we're going to the hospi--omo..eommonim..! gwaenchanhayo?..yoboseyo?..yoboseyo?.." Henry looked at the phone..

"Hyung.."

"YAh~!! HEnry! you should have told her in a nicer way..~! you babo!"

"Hyung! do you think there could be nicer ways in telling them things like this?." Henry whined..

"ah! eobseo!" sungmin answered

and they increase their speed

 

YOOCHUN's POV

Hyeri..Hyeri..Hyeri,,i'm so sorry.. i know i deserve this..and i'm wishing that one day..i could get back with you

i'm walking in a street that seemed to be endless..seems like i couldn't find a way to end this just like this street.it's endless

then i felt my phone it's vibrating for several times but it's the only time i noticed it..

"oh..they're not even mad..67 missed calls?.. from the guys but most of them are from YunHo hyung and Changmin

then it vibrated again..it's Changmin..

"oh..mwoya jigeum?."i said

"oh my God! Hyung~! why are you not answering?.. Hyeri!" he's voice is full of worry..what's up with him..it sounded something bad..

"oh what happened to her?!.." i started to feel something bad here..

"Hyung..she got into an accident!."

"what?! why didn't you tell me earlier?,!" i'm shouting at him on the phone and people are starting to look at me with weird expressions on their face....

"hyung! i'm trying to call you for several times..!" he shouted on the other line

i ended the call and flagged a taxi..

oh pls..God save her..

Hyeri..hyeri..sorry..sorry..hold on..pls..

"aish!  why now?..!..TAXI PLEASE!"

aish..why aren't there any taxi right at this moment..when i'm needing it so badly!

"AISHH~!"

 

 

ok..ANY COMMENT??..ANY REACTION?..

 

ANY SUGGESTION?..

 

ANY Guess?>>

 

=))

 

lovessssss

 

---SUNGGYU DON'T BREAK MY HEART PLEASE~!!!!!!!!!!!!