be strong

i think..i need the blueprint..of my HEART

 

"ah that guy!" Jaejoong sighed..

"ne uncle..joshimhaseyo.." Ryeowook said..he put down his phone and got the forms..

then the doctor came out from the emergency room..

"who's the relative?." he said as he pull down his mask..

"it's me doctor.." Ryeowook raised his hands..

"oh eomonim!." SungMin said as he saw Hyeri's mother crying..

"what happened to my daughter?.huh?.." she said crying so hard..

"oh ok..ma'am..sir.can i talk to you in private pls?.." the doctor said..they nodded and they walked a little  away from the guys..

"the patient needs an immediate brain operation..pls be strong about this..she's unconscious and she needs blood transfusion too..she lost blood ...." the doctor stopped talking..

"please do anything for my daughter..please..save her.." Mrs. Kim is sobbing so hard and Ryeowook hugged him trying to hush her..

"please..save my cousin..do anything.."

"ne.." the doctor went inside the emergency room again..

then Hyeri's father arrived..

"yeobo.." he called and Mrs. Kim ran to him..

"uncle..i'm sorry..i have not kept an eye to her.." Ryeowook started to cry again..

"No one wants this so don't be sorry ok?." Mr. Kim maintained a straight face..

he got the papers and filled them up..

Yoochun came running..and the guys saw him..

"Yah! where were you when these happened!?" Jaejoong yelled at him..grabbing him by the collar..the guys stops him..

Jaejoong is the second closest to Hyeri in DBSK..that's why he acts like that..

"mianhae.." Yoochun started to cry..

"Mianhae?!..mianhae?!.." Jaejoong yelled again..trying to reach for Yoochun but the guys are holding him..

"yah..geumanhae! do you think Hyeri will like this?.." Yunho shouted at them..they stopped..

Yoochun is still crying..

"aish!" Jaejoong yelled..

Donghae stood up and went to Ryeowook..

"wook-ah..what the doctor said?." he asked him..

"she needs an operation and some blood.." he said..

"what?!" Donghae shouted..

"the doctor said..she needs to be operated on the brain.." Ryewook said..

yoochun heard it and he stopped crying only to realize and process what he heard..

everyone hear what he said..everyone looked so frustrated..

Jaejoong puched the wall and hissed..

Kyuhyun just stood there thinking too .. be strong Hyeri, be strong..we still have to work..

 

-------------

 

hi hi..i'm done with my first tear in college~!!! yey..i'm not a freshman anymore~!=))))

 

ok ok..

 

here's my baby=))