is that.........?

i think..i need the blueprint..of my HEART

 

ohyeah..sorry again it's late..it's my nephew's birthday yesterday so we went to their house and celebrate it..it should be posted yesterday but i didn't have any opportunity..so enjoy!!=)..thanks

---------

Ryeowook and Hyeri were done cooking the breakfast and they ate it with Mr.&Mrs. Kim..they were happily eating it..talking and laughing..

after eating it, Ryeowook and Hyeri went off to the place..

---

Kyuhyun's POV

i woke up because of my phone buzzing continuously, I reached for it on my bedside table and saw it was Ryeowook hyung..

"Yoboseyo" i said as i answered the phone call..

"ireohna Kyuhyun-a.."

"ne hyung".. i stood up and yawned...

"you stink!" he shouted on the other line..

"yah!..why would you say that i stink!..you couldn't even smell me."

"just get up and be ready.."

"oh!"

i ended the phone call

i entered the bathroom and saw a piece of paper on the floor..i pick it up..it's the note the girl gave me at the bakeshop..why it is still here? I thought i put it on the trash bin?..oh..yeah!..it's my foolishness, I picked it up again that night..hmm..i'm crazy, i think..i picked it up again..and i don't know why..it's just i had the urge to get it again..i don't know but i had the feeling of..uh!.. nothing..i think i had the feeling of..meeting her again today..oh!..i don't want to see that freak girl again!.. it just annoys me..

i smiled..oh what was that?..SMILE?..oh no!..

i rolled my eyes and put the note on the counter and resumed what i was about to do..

Hyeri's POV

we were on our way to the place where Ryeowook would like to build his new restaurant..

i'm listening to Park BoRam's Always..and i thought of someone..

wahhh!  i think i'm going to get crazy!!.,appa wants me to have a boyfriend and i don't want it..

how was he?..i know he's living a good life now..he's famous now..just like what he wanted back then..

i missed him so much..i always love him

he almost fill my whole brain with his face and smile when Ryeowook hyung pulled the headset that is plugged in my left ear..i looked at him and he smiled as he put back his eyes on the road..

"hyeri-a..what's on your mind?.."he asked me..

i forced a smile and looked at the road too "eobseo hyung..it's just..i feel the song.."

now it's Can't It Be Me by Jim..well, i'm hooked up with the drama 49Days..

"hmm..what song?"he looked at me quickly..

"random songs..want to hear some?" i offered him one of the headset

"aniya..i'm just going to cry.."he laughed"with that expression on your face..i think you're listening with sad songs again.."

i just nodded ..well it's true..but the thing is..i'm thinking about..hmm..i don't want to remember his name..

Ryeowook's POV

she nodded..i know she's thinking of somebody..is she thinking about him again?..

i'm so worried with this girl..she liked him so much back then..and it makes her so sad..

i could still remember that day when she cried because of that boy..i couldn't do anything for her that day but to continuously caress her head and say 'Uljima'..

i think that's the reason why, until now, she don't want to be in any relationship..she's still in love with him..

we reached the place after a few minutes..she's been so quiet on the way here..

"hmm hyung..it's beautiful here.."at last, she smiled..she looked at me with a smile on her face,.

"yeah..that's why i bought it,,"i nodded..

Hyeri's POV

"yeah..that's why i bought it,,"he said and i looked around..

"so hyung..where is your architect here?" i asked him..

"oh yeah..wait,," he pulled his phone on his pocket and i think he's searching for the number..

"tss..what an architect..that architect should be here.."i whispered to myself and started walking around..

Ryeowook is talking with somebody on the phone..i think they're arguing..i walked towards him..

"wae hyung?" i askedhim with a worried face..

he just smiled at me and pointed at his phone and went back again on the call..

"YAH!..ppalli!..arasseo?" he said to the one he's talking to on the phone..

are they close with each other?..if he's an architect ..ah yeah right..he's his friend anyway..

"eottae Hyeri-ah?..do you have any ideas now?" he asked me..

"uhmm" i nodded and smiled..

i had this idea on my mind..but it would be so feminine..it would seem like the owner is a girl..a super girly girl..haha..

i laughed..

"why you're laughing?"he asked me..

"oh nothing hyung.."

Ryeowook's POV

she's laughing now..that's good..

aishh!!..where's Kyuhyun!!..?

he should be here now..it's been 30 minutes since i called him..he said he's on his way..

"hyung..want some?" Hyeri handed me chocolate bar..

"oh..komawo.." i get the chocolate on her hand..

i looked at her..she's smiling looking around and eating her chocolate..she's really sad, when she's sad she just eat some chocolates..she didn't know it but i had read the essay about her happiness and sadness she wrote for her English class when she was in middle school..she's asleep that day on their garden and i had the opportunity to read it..she wrote there that when she's sad she just need to eat chocolates and she's going to be fine afterwards..

"hyung..by the way..what would be you major concept on the foods you'll prepare?" she asked me..i looked at her

"hmm..maybe it would be modernized korean food.." i smiled to her..

she nodded..she put again her headsets on her ear and scrolled on her iPod and started to walk..

then i heard a car nearing us..

it's Kyuhyun's car..

"hyung!.."he shouted..

Kyuhyun's POV

"hyung!." i shouted and wave my hand..

i closed my car's door and walk towards him..

he smiled to me and started to walk towards me too..

"you're late.. i think i'd fire you for that.." he said..

i just smiled and handed him the blueprint..he didn't open it yet..

"ok..fire me and i'll let you pay 10 times the cost of that.."i said referring to the blueprint..

he just laugh..

i looked around and saw a girl standing on the other side of the lot..she's facing the other side so i couldn't see her face..

"nuguya?" i pointed to that girl while looking at hyung.."yeoja chinGu?"

"aniya..that's my cousin.." he tilted his head..

"ah ..so she's the one you're referring to?"

hyung nodded and walk towards the girl..

they talked to each other but i still couldn't see her face..she opened the blueprint and she nodded..

they walk towards me and now i could see her face..

and...wait..is that..