no~!

i think..i need the blueprint..of my HEART

 

oh so..here is another chap~!...

and before that..

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE~!!!!=)))..

 

HOPE THAT YOU'LL HAVE A BLESSED 2013=)..

 

sorry..coz i don't know how to do a "Crying Part"  don't know why..maybe because i haven't cried for a break up?..

oh that's a fact about me =).."EVER SINCE I GOT INTO RELATIONSHIPS, EVERY TIME I BROKE UP WITH HIM, I DON'T CRY..AND I DON'T KNOW WHY..MAYBE BECAUSE, HE'S NOT WORTH CRYING FOR AND HE'S NOT THE LAST GUY ON EARTH?..YEP?.. "

 

so, here..enjoy..=)

 

i tend to cry on reading sad love stories and watch sad movies than crying on my own lovelife's drama! haha~~!

 

 

HYERI's POV

i felt Ryeowook hyung's hand in mine..he held me tight.. i looked at him

"wae?.." i asked him..

"mian" he said..i can barely hear him..then he looked back to where those voice came from..

"hmm?.." i asked him and looked at the direction he was looking at..

and at the moment i looked at there..i saw someone that's familiar to me..it's Changmin..

and...Yoo..

AUTHOR's POV

"oh..Changmin-ah..you came..".. Leeteuk said and he looked the others who came and he was shocked..he forgot about Hyeri and he too invited Yoochun..

he looked at Hyeri and Hyeri's eyes widened..

Hyeri looked down and grabbed her bag and she was ready to leave but Ryeowook held her hands tighter..

"kajima Hyeri.." he whispered to her..Hyeri took a deep breath and sighed..

"HYung!!..i can't..!!!.." she shouted and stood up..she shrugged Ryeowook's hand and left..

"Hyeri.." Ryeowook called her but she doesn't listen to him..she continued to walk towards the entrance and went outside..

Leeteuk held his head and went to follow Hyeri outside..

and they reached outside..

Hyeri was running fast and crying..

"Hyeri-ah!!.." Leeteuk shouted but Hyeri wasn't listening..she continued to run..

"Hyeri-ah..!!" he called again and Hyeri stopped..

"why?!!..hyung..why?!!.." she looked back...she was sobbing so hard..

"mianhae..Hyeri-ah..i didn't mean to do this..i was not aware..i forgot.."..he walked near hyeri and held her shoulder..

"sorry hyeri.."..he hugged Hyeri..

she was crying so hard..oh i shouldn't be like this..

"no Hyung..i should be the one telling her that.." they were both shocked on the voice they heard..

they both looked back..it's Yoochun standing there..

"Yoochun-ah.." Leeteuk said....

"Hyung..can you let us talk? we have something to talk.." Yoochun told Leeteuk..and Leeteuk nodded..

"hyung..kajima..i don't have anything to tell him.." Hyeri held Leeteuk's right arm..

Leeteuk looked at Hyeri and then Yoochun..

"we don't need to talk..and there's no "WE" anymore.." Hyeri looked at Yoochun right in the eyes..she stopped crying..

and then Hyeri pulled Leeteuk..

but Yoochun grabbed her arms and pulled her away from leeteuk..

he pulled her and started to walk away..

"YAH!!!" she's trying to free her arm away from Yoochun's grip..but he was too strong..

"LET ME GO!!.." she shouted.."GET AWAY FROM ME YOU IDIOT!!!"

he let go off of Hyeri's arms and he faced her..he held on Hyeri's shoulder and looked at her in her eyes..

"YEAH RIGHT!!!..I'M AN IDIOT...HYERI!!..I'M AN IDIOT!!!" Yoochun shouted..

he looked down..he was breathing so hard..

Hyeri was so shocked in Yoochun's sudden act..he pulled Hyeri and hugged her tightly..

"Hyeri-ah..mianhae..i'm an idiot..yeah i'm an idiot..because i let you go.." he tighten more his hug..he starts to cry..

"Yah!!..Let me go now.!!" she's trying to escape from Yoochun's hug..but he was too strong and she can't do furthermore because she, too, was crying..

"no.." he sobbed.."'no..Hyeri..i won't let you go now..not anymore.." he said sobbing and still hugging him..

"you babo..you idiot!!...let go off me!!!" she's hitting Yoochun's chest but it doesn't bother Yoochun...he is still crying..

"you can call me those..you can call me babo, idiot and what else you want to call me but please Hyeri.." he whispered..

"Yoochun..let go off me..you're making it so hard for me.." Hyeri said in a calm tone..while she's sobbing and trying to stop her tears to continue falling..

it's the first time he heard Hyeri called him on his name alone..he was surprised by the sudden way Hyeri called him..by his name..

he stopped crying..he let go off Hyeri..

"Yoochun.." he laughed a bit.."you finally called me Yoochun.."..he looked at Hyeri..

"you really forget about us.." he said and another set of tears are about to fall again..

"there's no "US" anymore..and why would i remember anything inside that "US"?" she looked down..

"Hyeri-ah..nan mianhae..cheongmal mianhae.."

"stop it..it will not change anything.."

"Hyeri-ah..naega chalmotthaesseo.."..yoochun held her both hands but she shrugged and pulled her hands away from him..

"yoochun!!.can you stop it now?..i don't care about you now" she looked at him in the eyes and rolled her eyes and looked down

"geojitmal.." he scoffed..

"aniya..this is the truth.." she looked up and tears are flowing from her eyes..and Yoochun was crying..

"those eyes, they tell me you're lying..i know you still feel the same way for me"

"after all you've done to me, do you think i can still feel the same way for you?..do you think there would be a single strand that will be left and grow so that i can still continue loving you?..what!?...do you think i can still love you ? do you think i can still make myself believe that you will come back and beg unto my knees and tell me that you still want me?!" she spat..she said almost shouting..

"Hyeri-ah.." he said holding her shoulder..

"DON'T!!" she removed his hands from her shoulders.."Don't say my name.."

"we're done..a long time ago..you've given me all the pain i need to feel just to make me strong and face the truth that i don't deserve to have someone like you.."..she looked up at him.."that you don't even deserve someone like me..maybe it's better if..if you will really let go off me and forget me..don't ever try to see me again and so do i..or if ever we meet unexpectedly..maybe it's better if we act like we don't know each other..maybe it's better that way.."..she turned her back towards him and started to walk..she's  trying to stop her tears but she failed

he run toward her and grabbed her arms and turned her so that she was facing him now..

"what?!!" she shouted..

"i know it's not rightful to ask you this but.. can you still give me another chance?.."

"it's all done...there's nothing left..and there's no way i can give you a chance" of course..Hyeri lied..she knows deep inside her she still love him..and she still want him to comeback..but she felt too much pain and she don't want to feel those again..

he got unto his knees..and held her hands..

"Yoochun-ah.."..she looked down.."ani..oppa..don't be like this.."

Yoochun was crying.."'oppa'..can you call me 'oppa' once more?.."..

"don't be like this..i don't want to feel pain anymore because of you..i don't want to throw away all my efforts before just to forget you.."

"Hyeri..just this once please?..can you give me another chance to love you?.." he looked up at her..

Hyeri pulled her hands and let him stand up.."not anymore.." and she walked away..

no matter how much she wanted to give him another chance..she needs to do this ..she needs to make this decision..so much pain, that's what she had and felt when he left her..

AT THE BAR..

"Hyung!.. why did you just let them talk?!." Ryeowook said and stomping her foot..

"they need it Wook-ah.."..Leeteuk said while taking his sit..

Ryeowook pulled out his phone and tried to dial Hyeri's number ..it rung but she is not picking it up..he dialed for more several times but still the same..