no hyung!!

i think..i need the blueprint..of my HEART

 

the call..before kyuhyun arrived at the building place

KYUHYUN's POV

my phone rang again..i know it's hyung..

"oh hyung..eodiyah?" i asked him as i stand in front of my noona's cafe..

"i'm here at the place already.." he answered ..

"yah!.. hyung ..you told me to meet you up here..then why you're there now..?!" i shouted at him..

"yeah..i told you that..but i think i need to do something..so..i decided not to meet with you now.."

"aissh!!..neon!!..i'll eat first!!" i shouted to him..

"YAH!..ppalli!..arasseo?"he shouted back..

"oh hyung!!.. aranikka!! jinjja!.." i ended the call and went inside the cafe..

the staffs bowed at me..they're still preparing for the day..they knew that i'm their boss' brother so they just let me in..

"annyeong haseyo Mr. Cho." one of the staffs bowed to me ..

i bowed back.. "Where's noona?" i asked her..

"she's in the kitchen sir.."

i went inside the kitchen and saw my noona checking the utensils to be used..

"noona.."  she looked back and put down the cup of coffee she was holding..

"oh..kyuhyun-ah..wasseo..why you're so early today?" she askedme..wow..my noona's not shouting at me now..

i smiled to her.."i want to eat breakfast here.."

"yah!!.. you should know how to cook!.." oh yeah..she yealled at me again..

"noona!.. you know i can't.." i whined..

"tss! and last night!.. i don't think you're not working with anything, aren't you?" she glared at me..

"eyh!.. i am!!.. you want proof?"

"oh.. keurae..eodi?" she raise her left eyebrow..

ii didn't know why Ryeowook hyung like my noona..

"oh igeo!." i hand her the blueprint..and she opened it..she widened her eyes..

i smiled widely when i saw her expression..

"oh choa!..what do you want to eat..?" she asked me and gave back the blueprint..i know she's trying to suppress her amazement..

"uhm..just cook anything for me..you know what i like noona.." i smiled at her and went back inside the cafe and took a seat on my favorite place..

after few minutes she gave me the food..

"noona, komawo.." she just smiled and sat down on the seat opposite mine..

"last night..we met appa's and eomma's long time friends.." she said as i slice the waffles on my plate..

"oh keurae?..eottae?"

"uhm..nothing..i met their daughter, she's so pretty.."

i scoffed..why she's telling me that thing..dont even care..

"noona.. i'll go now..i really need to give that blueprint now.." i stood up and took a last sip on my coffee..

"yah!.. your payment!!.. that isn't  free !.."

i ran away..

"CHO KYUHYUN!!." she yelled and tried to chase me..but i got quickly on the car..

i passed by the bakeshop where i first met the girl..

"owh!.. why i had this feeling that i would meet her again?" i whispered to myself and my face started to frown..but my heart beats so fast..

i ignored it until i reached the place hyung said..

RYEOWOOK's POV

"hyung!." he shouted and wave his hand..

he closed his car's door and walk towards me..

i smiled to him and i started to walk towards him too..

"you're late.. i think i'd fire you for that.." i said..

he just smiled and handed me the blueprint..i didn't open it yet because i want Hyeri to take a look at it first..

"ok..fire me and i'll let you pay 10 times the cost of that.."he said referring to the blueprint..

i just laugh..and put the chocolate bar on my pocket

"nuguya?" he pointed at Hyeri .."yeoja chinGu?"he asked without hesitation..why this boy always ask if somebody is my girlfriend?

"aniya..that's my cousin.." i tilted my head..

"ah ..so she's the one you're referring to?"

i nodded and left him there, i started to walk towards Hyeri.. i don't want to shout her name,because it was going to be useless, i know she had the volume of her iPod at its highest level

i reached her place and she was singing Someday by IU..aish this girl is really sad,. i swear..

i tapped her shoulder and she faced me..

"hmm?" she pulled her earphones.. i hand her the blueprint..

"uhmm ..beautiful..your friend is good hyung.." she nodded as she checked the blueprint..

i took a look and wow!.. i was amazed.. "yeah.. he's good.but i think it's kinda masculine, Hyeri-ah.."

"yeah.."she rolled the blueprint

"where's your friend hyung?"she asked me.."he's there" i pointed where kyuhyun was..

HYERI's POV

"he's there" he pointed where his car is..

i looked at the direction..and started to walk with him..

hey.. i know that figure..wait.. it can't be!..

he's staring at me..no it can't be!!.. jinjja!!..

"neo!?" we both said..owh!.. this is impossible..

"do you know each other?" Ryeowook asked..

AUTHOR's POV

"neo!?" Hyeri and Kyuhyun said with disbelief..

"do you know each other?" Ryeowook asked them confusedly

"ani!" Hyeri yelled.."ne!" Kyuhyun yelled..in unison..

"hmm?" Ryeoowok looked the both of them..

oh no hyung!!.. don't let me work with this freak..Hyeri and Kyuhyun thought to themselves..

"i don't know him hyung.." Hyeri said..

"nado.." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes..

"oh.. okay.." Ryeowook said..these two are hiding something from me.. Ryeowook thought..

"Hyeri..this is my friend..Kyuhyun.." he patted Kyuhyun's shoulder.."and Kyuhyun, this is my beautiful cousin, Hyeri.."

she forced a smile ..

mwo?who's beautiful? yeah, right she might be beautifulin your eyes hyung , but her character?..oh no way.. kyuhyun thought

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes..

Ryeowook pulled Hyeri's and Kyuhyun's hands for a shakehand..

the two of them shakehands but they both rolled their eyes and looked away from each other..

Ryeowook noticed and pouted..

"hey!.. why you're like that?the both of you." Ryeowook asked and he looked at both of them.."Say something..is that how colleagues should treat each other?"

"annyeong haseyoo..Hyeri imnida.." Hyeri said bitterly..

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes "Annyeong, Kyuhyun"

"ok!..let's get started about the planning..i want the two of you to discuss it...hamkke..balance everything.. ok?"

"HAMKKE?" they both shouted to Ryeowook..

Ryeowook nodded.."yeah..did i tell you back then that you'll be working with someone?..and now.. you're standing in front of each other.."Ryeowook shrugged..

they just rolled their eyes..

"ok..Kyuhyun..go and walk around,.if you need to.." Ryeowook said..

Hyeri opened Ryeowook's car and went inside..

"ne hyung.." Kyuhyun nodded..

---

sorry for the late update..i'm so busy nowadays..but still, i find time to write this here in my laptop..

i just don't have the opportunity to go online..i'm so sorry..

and thanks for reading!!..have a nice day/night!!..=)