mianhae..

i think..i need the blueprint..of my HEART

 

on the other hand

 

"Donghae-yah..that movie was good..Suzy was so good there.." Hyeri smiled..

"yeah..better tell her ..i know she'll love compliments.." He smiled back..

"oh by the way..hyung texted me..do you know where this bar?.." Hyeri asked him..

"who?.."

"Leeteuk hyung.." Hyeri showed him the message that she got from Leeteuk..

"ah keuraekkona..so it's Leeteuk hyung..yep..i know it.."

"he texted you too?.."

"yeah.." he smiled.."let's go together?.."

she nodded and they went outside the center and went on their way to the bar Leeteuk told them to go..

at the bar..

the rest of the Super Junior arrived  at the bar and they were talking..

"Donghae is late..where is he by the way?.." Siwon asked..

"i don't know..he said he got something to do.." Eunhyuk said..

"oh they're here.."Leeteuk stood up and went to Donghae's and hyeri's direction..

"Hyeri?.." Ryeowook said..

kyuhyun widen up his eyes..the freak is here?.. he thought..

"Hyeri-ah!!.."  sungmin ran up to Hyeri...

"Hyung.." she spread her arms and hugged her hyung..

"how are you?.."

"fine hyung..you?"

"fine too.." Sungmin smiled..

Kyuhyun looked back..why she's with Donghae?..he thought ..are they going out?..are they dating?..  kyuhyun went so curious..

KYUHYUN's POV

i'm wondering why Donghae's with that girl..hmm?..

what's this feeling?..i feel like something was ..ugh...hey KYU!!...you're not jealous..!!

aniya..aniya..i'm not jealous...who am i to be jealous and who is she..!!!

"Kyuhyun-ah, why don't you sing for us.." Leeteuk hyung said to me..he was pointing on the stage in front of us..

"wait hyung..before i sing..why did you invited us here?.."..yeap..he didn't say a word about this gathering from since we arrived here..

"ah,," he looked at us all then smiled.."i'm just thinking that it would be good if we meet all before i go to the military.."..ah ok..hmm..

the atmosphere became sad and all of us looked down..i'm about to cry..i looked at Hyeri and i noticed her tears..maybe she's really a good dongsaeng to hyung..

"i want to have  a party with you guys..i want to spent some time with you.."...his tears began to fall..ah hyung..don't be like this..don't cry..

"YAH!!..Park JungSoo!!..why are you crying?!" i heard a familiar voice..it's my bestriend's, Changmin, voice..

i looked at them and he was with Yoochun Hyung, Jaejoong Hyung, Junsu Hyung, and Yunho hyung and that brat , haha,,..it's good to see them together though they were in different groups now..

RYEOWOOK's POV

hyung's going to leave us for two years...and that hurts..we will miss him..

"i want to have  a party with you guys..i want to spent some time with you.."...i looked at him and he's crying now..

 "YAH!!..Park JungSoo!!..why are you crying?!" i heard that familiar voice and looked back to confirm that it's really Yunho hyung's

and OH MY!!!..He's with Yoochun hyung...Hyeri...mianhae dongsaeng..

i held Hyeri's hand tightly..she's busy wiping up hear tears..

"wae?.." she looked at me..

"mian" i said almost whispering..i looked back again

 

 

 

=)))))))))))))