crush.

i think..i need the blueprint..of my HEART

 

 

KYUHYUN's POV

i thought she'll wake up right now..like right now..

i don't know but every day, i'm longing to see her and everyday i want to go to her hospital room and visit her..but i can't because of work..

i'll admit it myself, yeah..i had a crush on her..she's cute..

i had a crush on her and that should stay just like that..that won't go far..

now i ask myself, why so sudden?..haha..well..Hyeri is a likeable person..haha..though i haven't talked to her in a good way..i can feel that she's really a likeable person, knowing that almost all of them in Super Junior knows her and they're friends with her, and i don't even know that ..

ahem..for staying for like an hour here, i think i should leave now..the others left already and it's just me, Hyeri's parents, Seohyun and Ryeowook Hyung who were left here..

"ah, Sir, Ma'am..i should leave now..i still have some things to do.." i said as i stand up from the couch where i and Ryeowook Hyung sits..

"ah, guerae?.." Mr.Kim asked me as he stood up too..

"ne.." i nodded..

"uncle, Kyuhyun is a busy person.." Ryeowook Hyung jokes ..

"oh i see.." Mr. Kim patted my shoulder..

"Thanks for visiting always..though, i think it bothers you sometimes..."

"ah animnida sir..it's alright.. besides, Hyeri's just a like my friend also, since we have common friends.." i explained..

Mr. Kim smiled..and nodded..

"i'll leave now.." i bowed..

"eo..Kyuhyun'ssi gomawoyo.." Mrs. Kim said..

"ne, Mrs. Kim.." i bowed.. "hyung, na kalkke.." i patted Ryeowook Hyung's shoulder..he nodded..

i went near the door and opened it..i looked at Hyeri one more time and got out..

i know it's kinda weird that i had a crush on her suddenly when we're not even in good terms..

 

--sorry it's too short..it's because of the title so i need to put this chap just like this..