ok..i'll agree

i think..i need the blueprint..of my HEART

 

oh,, mianhaeyo if i didn't update this story these days.. well, i just got busy with everything i need in school..actually, i'm going to college this year !!.. haha..yeah, i'm going to be a college student now.. hehe..God bless me.. haha!!..btw..the last three chapters that i have posted was posted in just one day,,that was a triple update, so i hope that it can cover up the days that i didn't update.. ok too much blah blah blah haha!!..this is the next chap..enjoy =)

----------

at your father's company building..

while you walk inside, few bodyguards accompanies you, and it just annoy you.. it's one of the things you hate the most for being the daughter of a successful businessman-slash-architect-slash-CEO-slash-owner of a big company..

and you met few of your father's friends on your way up in the company ..you bowed at them with a smile.

Finally, you reached your father's office..

you saw secretary Shin..he looked back..

"oh!.annyeong haseyo.. Hyeri-ssi, finally you're home!" he said happily as he bows

"annyeong haseyo, ne, Mr.Shin.. i'm back.." you replied bowing too..smiling..

"uhmm..here.. for you ahjussi.." you hand him one of the box of cake you bought in the bakeshop..

"what's this?"he asked..

"oh, just something to eat i bought outside, sorry ahjussi if it's just a cake,, i didn't buy anything from america, i bet there are plenty of things here imported in america anyways..haha!" you replied

"aniyo,, gwaenchanhayo agasshi, kamsahamnida"he said smiling..

"uhm, right!..where's abeoji?"you asked him, looking at the door behind Secretary Shin.

"oh!..he's inside his office, he just got from Japan this morning, so maybe his busy again.."Mr. Shin answered as he walk towards the door..you followed him..

he knocked the door

"ne?."your father said

"hyeri agasshi is here, Sir, she wants to visit you.."Secretary Shin replied...

"okey." your father answered inside the room..

Secretary shin opened the door and gestured you to go inside.. he bowed to the both of you and went outside.,

"appa!.."you shouted as you run towards him with your arms wide open, he stood up and spread his arms too..

"oh!..hyeri-ah!!.." he said with a big smile on his face..

you hugged him so tight.. you missed him so much..

"so, how's life princess?"he ask as he sat down on the sofa on his office, you sat down too and place the box of cake on the table.

"uhm, fine appa..how about you?"you asked him..

"fine too.."he replied nodding his head..

then you heard the door knocked again..it's Secretary Shin..the door opened.

"do you want some coffee sir and ma'am?" he asked..

"ne. some black coffee." your father answered.. "how about you princess?"

"uhm..latte ." you replied to him.."and oh!.. ahjussi, pls get 2 plates and 2 forks and a bread knife for us"

"ne." secretary Shin replied..he bowed again and closed the door..

"what's in the box?" your father asked as he look at the box..

"cake."you said as you open the box..

"caramel?"..

"ne, your favorite, our favorite appa, haha!!" you said, revealing a cute caramel cake..

Secretary Shin entered again the room together with a boy holding a tray with the coffees and the plates and forks and knife..

they put those on the table.. they both bowed and leave the room..

as the two of you eat the cake..

"hyeri. do you know the Cho Engineering company?" your father asked as he put down the cup of coffee..

you looked at him with a confused face,,

"uhm..i have heard that name of company before..well what's with them appa?" you replied..

"uhm..nothing.. just asking.. the owner of that was my good friend..i want you to meet them.."he said..

"oh, no problem appa,"you replied , agreeing

"ok.. they were a company friend too.."he added..

"ah, i see.."

"so are you free these days?..for a dinner with them i mean.."he asked you..

"uhm.. i think so. ryeowook hyung is coming up with a restaurant and he wants me to work with it..so maybe i'll be busy. but i'll inform you appa.."

"okey.."

you chatted with him for almost two hours and you decided to bid goodbye to him..

"abeoji, get home tonight, okey?..i'll cook.."you said with a smile as you peek at the door..

he nodded and smiled..

you closed the door and went straight outside the building..

you got inside the car and you texted ryeowook..

Hyung,, meet me at the cafe we used to go in the mall..=).. see you there..

--HyeRi kungjo..

"where do you want to go agasshi?" your driver asked..

"uhm. at the mall ahjussi.." you replied smiling..

----

waah!.. still, i'm so sorry..

i'll update soon kekeke..=)

thanks..just comment =)

thanks..and pls.. SUBSCRIBE.. =)