bonus chap=)

i think..i need the blueprint..of my HEART

well..it's not a formal chapter for this story..it's just an excerpt on what to happen next=)..

it's connected..really connected and absolutely connected=)..

it might affect the next xhaps =)..haha!!..

so..there will be a twist =)..I THINK!!..not sure..

just comment on what do you want to happen haha!!...no one knows i might include your suggestions=)..haha!!

and if you want me to write a story for you and your bias..one shot?..don't hesitate to ask..i'll find time to make one for you=)..

ok so much blablah..let me give you THIS!!!!

--

 

after that ..we went to the cinemas..he went to the ticket and got us tickets..

"hmm..what movie?.." i ask him..

"uhmm...Architecture 101.." he smiled..

"yah!!..are you making fun of me?.."

"no!.." he laughed."it's just..i find it really interesting..when i heard of it..i thought of you.." he smiled again while looking into my eyes..

i blushed on whaat he said..i looked away to hide my now red face..

"kaja?.." he offered his arms..

i smiled and rolled my eyes and walked first ignoring his offering..

"yah!.. wait for me..!" he shouted and i could feel him running towards me..

i chuckled and put my right hand up..

DONGHAE's POV

this girl..she's still the same..bubbly and beautiful..

"Donghae-yah..why don't we buy some popcorn first?.."  she pointed on the popcorn stall

"ah ok..what flavor do you want..?.."

"uhm..cheese..i'll go buy drinks..what do you want to drink..?.."

"what's yours is mine .."

"yah!!..we should have our own drinks you know,.." she pouted..oh!..she's so cute..

"i know iknow.." i chuckled.." what i mean was..i can have the same drink as you too.."

she nodded.."ah arasseo.." she left me there..she walks so fast..she's embarrassed on what i said.. i can tell..that's how she act when she's embarrassed..walks so fast..if not..she would do anything really fast like eat so fast..

and then i went to the popcorn stall after that..

AUTHOR's POV

after few minutes..

"Hyeri..let's go inside ..the movie might start any time soon.."

"ok.."

they went inside the theatre ..

but someone saw the two of them..

"Hope you're really happy Hyeri..i hope i was right on leaving you.."

 

--haha!!!..who's that?...is that the boy Hyeri has been thinking of all this time?,,,ahehe!..find out soon=)

 

i said SOON!!..

 

mianhae if i'm going to update so late ..i'm just so busy with floorplans=(..

 

and ohwell..just please enjoy=)