Chapter One

i think..i need the blueprint..of my HEART

Kim HyeRi

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

this is you..a daughter of the owner of one of the biggest architectural firm in South Korea. you are an architect and at the same time has skills in interior designing. you studied Architecture in the US.. you're sweet, adorable, kind to people who are also kind to you. you get along easily with people who are nice. you're good at cooking . you always work hard for everything you want even though your parents would give it right away, thus, you're not spoiled.

 

Cho Kyuhyun

 

he is an architect also. his family owns a big engineering firm and a mall in Seoul. He has a sister who owns a restaurant and cafe. he is a member of the group Super Junior in high school together with ryeowook. He is mean, arrogant and always aware of the way he looks but if you get to know him you would tell yourself that he is not really  that bad.

Kim Ryeowook

 

he is your cousin. he is good at cooking and owns a lot of restaurant around seoul. he is a chef and is good friends with kyuhyun. he is a part of the group Super Junior.

SUPER JUNIOR

(they will appear on the story to make it happy ahaha)

they re your cousin's(ryeowook) friend,,and Cho Kyuhyun is one of them

 

...waaaaah!~ enjoy=)