ARCANA: GUILTY

Arcana~! the forgotten memories...

 

        The four of the just sits there until Jae Won asked the girl to leave for he wants to speak to Seven personally. The two girl just leave and Dara drag CL to her room. “How long have you known Bommie?” she asked. “Well, almost 10 years. Why?” CL looked at her. “You must be really closed to her during I’m gone. For these past years, did she ever manage to gain any of her memories?” Dara asked. “Ani... It’s just that after she awakes from the coma, she always had a weird dream.” CL said. “What dream?” Dara anxiously wants to know. “She said a man always calling her name. OH! And yesterday, we went to unni’s old school and found something about her past.” She continues.

 

DARA’s POV

 

        “School? From 10 years ago? Did she remember anything then?” I asked. I sound like an investigator or a police officer don’t I? “From what I see, I think yes. Maybe, I wasn’t sure. Since, unni got her headache again. We were looking at her old class photos when unni suddenly cried seeing that Choi guy pictures.” I felt my knees weaken. Even when she lost her memories, her body still remembers him! Bommie-ah, mianhae for letting you gone through this sadness all alone. 

 

        I knew everything about what happen, but what I don’t understand is why uncle and dad want to lie to TOP about Bom’s death? Even before that, the two doesn’t seem to like him at all. Bommie, please be safe!

 

SEVEN’s POV

 

        Cold sweats fall from my forehead it’s been 30 minutes after the girls went out. Mr Park doesn’t speak a word to me, just sipping his tea. “Where did you go after you separated from Bom?” he asked me. “I... I went back home.” I answered. “I’m sorry Mr Park. We had a fight back in the restaurant and she just left after that. I didn’t even have time to catch her. I thought she went home already.” I defend myself. “I’m just asking this from you. Kill the one that kidnapped my niece and bring her back to me. Will you? I don’t trust anyone on this except you.” He said to me. I feel the heavy burden on my shoulder as he said that. “I hope you understand that I can make you suffer along with your father,” he glares at me. I felt chills down my spine as he gave me that deadly looks.

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

        Seven went home after that. His butler welcomed him. “Sir...” he said, looking at his master. “I got some news of Miss Bom, sir.” He said breaking the guy’s focus. “What is it, butler Song?” he looked at the butler who handed him an envelope. “It’s the footage of Miss Bom running out the restaurant and climb into a car.” Seven looked at the pictures. “Who are these guys? Did the investigator say anything?” Seven looked at the all black suit up guys. One of them got gun in his hand. “I’m afraid, they are from YG mafia sir. There’s rumours saying that a spy already starts following Miss Bom for the past few days.” He said.

 

          Seven exhaled heavily hearing the report from his butler. He fists his hand and hit the table hard, angry at himself for being incompetence. “I want to be alone!” he said as he buries his hands in his hair. The butler follows his master order and signals all the maids to get out from the room. Alone, Seven walks to his bookshelves and pulls a cache. The bookshelves suddenly slide and a secret door opens behind it. Seven just walk into it. “I never thought I’d be using you again,” he grabs a costumed made silver gun with carvings on it.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

@jinglesshinggi: hahaha.... because the first chapter is short.. so yeah, I'll just update two chapter in one. hope you like this one too...

 

HMMM..... I WONDER WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT... (n____n)