ARCANA: STEPPING DOWN...

Arcana~! the forgotten memories...

 

 

 

        A month later, both TOP and Seven finally got a call from Bom, inviting them to her home party. Both were felt the tensions but at the same time they could shooed away the filling of weird from her invitations. TOP and Seven then bumped into each other while waiting for the elevator with the others.

“Hyung! Abeoji!” TOP greeted them. GD, Taeyang, Daesung, Minzy and Seungri bows to respect them. “Oh! Annyeong yeadeul-ah!” Seven waved friendly at them. They stepped into the elevator and silence took over.

“Urgh~! I think I’m going to die of curiosity right now! And why don’t all of you just say something?! This silence is killing me!” Seungri fumes suddenly. TOP and Seven turned to their back as Seungri is directly behind them. Upon seeing the two brothers staring at him, he knew that they were also as curious,no! More curious and Nervous then him. “A-ani... I’m just saying...” he felt himself shrink and before the Choi brothers could do anything, he punishes himself by slapping his face. “Yah, are you nuts? What are yo doing? Body gag??” Daesung shook his head. Minzy just laughed listening to Daesung teasing Seungri.

*TING!*

The elevator doors opened and all of them walk out from it and made way to Bom’s penthouse door. “Welcome sir...” her maid opens the door for them. “Oh? Are we the only guests?” Seungri asked the maid. “Deh. Agasshi held this party especially for you.” She replied. “Did she...perhaps told you why she’s making this party? Or perhaps anything??” Seungri tried to dig for information.

“Geumhae-ra! You just shorten your life by 10 years!” GD stands by him. Seungri turned to his hyung with confused face. “Nae...” he paused and looked in front of him as he felt the strong presence. Min Soo is standing right in front of him!!!! “Ah, deh....” Seungri bows to him. “Aigoo... why are you so alike like Gwangsoo?!” Min Soo shook his head and turned around. Poor Seungri... Gwangsoo who saw the scene comes closer to him. “Kwenchana. It happens to me all the time.” He tried to comfort Seungri. But Seungri just stared at him. “We might be the same but the real thing is we’re not. So stop thinking like we are.” Seungri replied and walks away from him. GD was laughing in seeing Gwangsoo being left alone at the corner of the house and then he just throws a tantrum!

“What are you laughing about?” Dara asked him. GD didn’t realise she was there till Dara spoke. He turned around still having the leftover laughters. “I just saw something funny.” He said while touching his cheekbones. Dara too saw Gwangsoo who still expressing his anger by kicking and shouting. “Why is he soo loud?” Dara complains. CL who heard the commotion walks over to GD and Dara. “YAH! WHY ARE YOU SO NOISY?!! ARE YOU HAVING A HORMONE DISORDER OR MENSTRUAL PERIOD?!” CL shouted at him. Gwangsoo was taken aback hearing the doctor sudden speculations. “I-I...” he stutters. “Yah! I’m not a girl! And, and you should have respect elders!!!” he fights back. “Pshh!” CL just smirks before she left. Again, Jiyong laughed at the poor man.

“Oppa!!” CL found Taeyang. “How’s your shoulder doing?” she asked. “It’s getting better. Thanks to you...” he flashes his smile at her. “How come you never showed up lately?” Taeyang face changes. “Mianhae... I got a lot of cases lately and it’s dragging me up like crazy. I could barely manage to get a few days off.” She felt sorry for him. “Arasso... But, you have to spend you other days off with me!” Taeyang demanded and hold her hand. “Oppa, did TOP oppa know why Bom unni calls?” CL suddenly asked. Taeyang shook his head. “None of us know.” He replied. “Nado.” CL too waiting for what Bom wanted to say. Then they spotted Bom greeting the Choi family.

“Sorry for the long wait.” She looked at both of the Choi brothers. “Ahjusshi, how’s your health?” she asked Min Soo. “I’m fine Bommie. I felt perfectly fine after I walk out from the hospital. Truthfully, I like it better staying home than hospitals.” He smiled at her. “Kwenchana. Just say what you wanted to say.” Min Soo cheered for her side. Bom felt relieve in hearing what Min Soo says.

 

TOP’s POV

 

Bom flashes a smile to the both of us before proceeding to the center of the crowd. She lightly taps her wine glass to grab her guest attentions. Now, all eyes are on her. “I have lots of news to tell you guys. But first, let us give a toast to all of us that are here today. For the friendship and family.” She said and raises her glass. The others cheers. I sipped the wine slowly, anxiously waiting what she wanted to say next.

“And now for the moment that we all have been waiting for.” She glances at the other. At that moment, I caught Bom’s making an eye contact with Dara and Dara’s cheerful face suddenly changed. What happen?

“Ahu~! Stop teasing us, noona! Can’t you just tell us who’d you pick between TOP or Seven hyung?!” Seungri said in frustration. The other stared at him. “What?? I’m just helping out!” he continues. Bom let out a giggles. “I might or might not marry any of them.” Bom replied jokingly. MWO?? I crooked my forehead, didn’t get what she said.

“I wanted a time off and just let destiny plays it roles. So, I would like to let both of my oppa go.” She smiled. I just stood there with my disbelief. “Tomorrow, I’m going to take the first flight to LA and stay there for a while. Of course not just to take my time off from you two but also looking out for fresh ideas for this company. And during my absence, Dara will take care of this company for me.” Bom told them. The news just shocked every one of us. Especially, the news of she’s going oversea. I couldn’t believe what I just hear.

 

______________________________________

 

Seven nudged me. “Are you sure you just going to let her go this time?” he asked me as we sent Bom to the airport. I just nod. “I think, I too need my time...” I told him. He looked at me, refused to believe what I said. “Okay... Whatever you say, brother... Don’t come to me crying casue you lost her!” he smirks. “I’m going to the car first.” He said as he saw Bom walking to me to give me her last goodbyes.

“Oppa...” she smiled. “The next time I’ll see you, let’s start over from zero.” She said to me. “And when will that be?” I asked half joking. “I don’t know... let’s just wait for the perfect timing.” She smiled. I’m going to miss those smiles of hers. I’m going to miss her scent. I’m going to miss her presence. “I’m curious.” She suddenly said as I zoned off. I snapped back and looked at her, “Of what?” “If time passes by, will I change our hearts too, oppa?” she looked at me. I stiffen, don’t know what to say. She looked at the schedules on the big screen and then an announcement is made. “My plane! I’m going to be late!” she shouted. I laughed at her clumsiness. She never changes, why would I doubt that she would after these past 10 years?

I sent her off light heartedly. Till we meet again Park Bom! I’m going to make sure you’ll be mine!

 

 

_____________________________________________________

 

SO, BOM BACK DOWN FROM THE TWO OF THEM. 

NOW, LET'S MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER. OUR FINAL CHAPTER! 

THANK YOU FOR READING, SUBSCRIBES AND EVEN COMMENTING. 

PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MY OTHER STORIES. 

KUMAWO, YEORBUN~! *BOWS*