REUNION?

Arcana~! the forgotten memories...

@jinglesshingi: I'm not really feeling well yet. but I just update this chapter since it already done before i got sick. kumawo J sunbaenim! hehehe

@FreakyJJ: Thanks... ^__^

@amama13: thank you... ^__^

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

        “Hyung!” Daesung and Minji come into TOP’s office. “Oh, Daesung-ah. What brings you here?” he put down his pen. “Ani... Hyung, do you believe in fate?” he started. TOP chuckles. “Ahu, oppa! You’re making me goosebumps!” Minji nodged her brother. “Ani... I’m just asking him. I don’t know how to start!” he rubs his ribs. “That unni, she did come to see her old profile. And she’s not joking about losing her memories. We already checked with the hospital. From her health history, she’s been coma for a year.” Minji said.

 

        “So, it really is her?” TOP looked at the two siblings nodding to his statement. He gave out a sighed. “And I really wish to start anew with her but the how am I suppose to look at her if I’m her kidnapper?” TOP complained. “Maybe, we aren’t meant to be together after all. That is why this happen...” TOP grumble. The two siblings went out the room just to leave him for some privacy. “Do you think oppa is going to be okay?” Minji asked her brother. “That is something even I don’t know the answer!” he grinned at her.

 

        “Daesung-goon!” a guy came to them. “Wae?” he looks at the panting man. “Here. A girl stops outside the security post this afternoon and asked to see you. She said she need to see you as fast as you could.” He passed Daesung the card. “Thank you,” he replied and the man just leave. “Sandara Park? Nuguya??” Minji looked at the card on Daesung’s hand. “Just someone I knew, from the past...” he said and leave her sister. “What’s up with him?” Minji tilt her head.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

        Dara sits in CL’s office anxiously waiting for the call. Her hand keeps tapping on the arm rest. CL walks into her office after looking at her patients. “Unni. I bought some cakes and coffee.” CL showed the paper box on her left and paper tray on her right hand. “Thanks CL-roo,” she said as CL opens the cake box for both of them. “Unni, do you think he’ll still remember you?” CL asked while putting a bit of cake into . “I hope so.” She sighed. “Are the two still together as well?” Dara mumbles. “Nugu?” CL looked at her, curiously. “Ah? No, nothing!” Dara stammered then her phone rings.

 

DARA’s POV

 

        I changed look with CL as an unknown number pops out on my phone screen. I quickly pick up the phone. “Yeo..yeobuseyo?” I asked the other line. “Sandara Park-sshi?” a guy voice answers. “Deh. Who’s this?” I asked. “It’s me. Kang Daesung. You said you need to see me fast. Sorry to keep you waiting my call. When can we meet?” he said. “Umm...” I looked at CL to the location to meet him but CL couldn’t think of one. “How about at Retro? I already on my way. Where are you Sandara-sshi?” he asked. Good, Retro is just near by the hospital! “I’m at the national hospital. Retro is good!” I said before cutting the phone. Both CL and I rush to the Retro.

 

DAESUNG’s POV

 

        Ah, this is awkward! I just call noona by her name! I really need to confirm this with her too and I think I knew why she wants to see me. Clearly it’s must have been about her cousin. They are so close after all. I park the car and went into the Retro. My hand scrolls the contact number on my phone screen and pushed the call button after I found her name. “Sa..sandara-sshi. I’m here. Where are you?” I looked around and before long I found two ladies sitting on the corner. The one with brown hair waved at me and I knew that’s her. She didn’t change a bit after these 10 years!

 

        “Annyonghaseyo! Nice to meet you again, Daesung-sshi.” Dara noona greets me. “Aish, hajima! Don’t call me that. Just call me like we used to.” I said, embarrassed. “Let’s just drop the formalities okay noona.” I took my seat. “Arasso, Daesung-ah. How are you?” she asked. “I’m just like this. Busy with the stocks and all. Noona, you didn’t change a bit!” I amused at her petite face. She just chuckles. “Ah, this is Lee Chearin. The daughter of the Korea National Hospital Director. Just call her CL,” Dara introduced me to the blonde girl.

 

        “I heard a lot about you.” I smiled. A girl with extraordinary intelligence and ability in the hospital, strong charismatic personalities. No doubt, she’s the apple of the eyes for the director. “Daesung-ie, I have something to asked you.” Dara looked at me. “Nado. Noona, Bom noona didn’t really dead after the accident?” I asked. Dara looked at CL both shocked. “Neon eotteohge al--eo?!” Dara looked at me. “Keunil-ida, noona! Hyung accepted the job from an acquaintance. Bom noona is with us right now! Hyung flipped when he first looked at her.” I told her. Dara noona sheds tear. “Bommie is alright right?” She asked.

 

        “Bom noona tried to retrieve her memories back but keep fainting and all. I also worried about it. Is it okay, CL-sshi?” I turn to the doctor. “I think it’s just her memories is coming back slowly which makes her in pain and a bit uncomfortable. Just let her rest and if it still hurts you need to give her painkiller.” She said. I nods understand. “I want to see her! I need to see Bommie and Seung Hyun!” Dara demands. I just sighed.  

 

Seven’s POV

 

        My black car passed the security post of YG mafia after my driver’s questioned and all. Tsk! So much for the formalities! “Welcome sir. Please be seated while waiting for the master to come. He’s in the meeting room now.” a girl appears with a trolley of beverages. “What do you want to drink sir?” she asked. “Coffee, black.” I reply. She poured it to a cup and put it in front of me with a few cubes of sugar by the side of the saucer. I took a few sips and put it back on the table.

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

        The three of them walks to the lobby as Daesung as the secretary about TOP. “He’s already done with the meetin and went to meet a guest and the private room.” Daesung said thank you to the girl and went up to Dara and CL. “Let’s go, noona.” Daesung smiled at them and lead the way.

 

TOP’s POV

 

        “Who was it again?” I could hear well what my butler said as my executives and staffs keep attracting my attention with their talks. “You have a guest waiting for you sir,” he repeats. “Where?” I said as I leave the others. “The private room.” He follows from behind. I open the door and step into the room. A guy sits idly waiting for me. “Sorry for the long wait. What can I do for you?” I smile.

 

        He smiles at me and stood up. “I believe you have something that belongs to me in your hand,” he said. I furrowed my eyebrows. “Sorry, I don’t quite get you...” I said. “PARK BOM!” he said. Just by that one word, things change. “So you’re the so called fiancée?” I snickered. “What’s so funny?” he glared at me. “Nothing in particular.” I gestured Butler Kim to leave. “I can’t give what you want, Mr Choi.” I sit down. Then a maid comes in with drinks.

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

“BANG!!” “CRASH!!”

 

        TOP looked at Seven with his silver gun in the hand then turn to the dead maid behind him before he let go a scoff. “I guess you must be really impatient about your fiancée huh? Don’t worry, we take good care of her.” TOP give him a look. “Just so you know, this is warning! Next time I see you, you might end up just like that!” he said and just leave the room.

 

        “HYUNG!” Daesung appears. “What happen?” he checked the dead maid. “Nothing in particular. What brings you here?” he turns his attention to Daesung. “Dara noona is here.” He said as Dara and CL stand by the door. TOP eyes widen. “Seung Hyun!” Dara calls.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I THINK THE CHAPTER AFTER THIS I WILL TAKE TIME TO UPDATE.

MY HAPPY DAY ARE ALMOST OVER...

JUNE IS COMING... SIGHED...

I'LL TRY TO UPDATE SOON. BUT I CAN'T PROMISE YOU ANYTHING...

SORRY FOR THIS BIT SLOW CHAPTER... (I THINK..)

THANKS FOR READING.... DON'T FORGET TO SUBSRIBE AND TAKE A PEEK AT MY OTHER STORIES TOO!