ARCANA: SILHOUTTE...

Arcana~! the forgotten memories...

 

        Bom peeps to Dara’s room. Her cousin is working with her computer for her paperwork. It’s been stranded for almost 3 weeks now. “Dara, are you sure you’re not coming?” she asked her. Dara turn to Bom. “Ah, no. I’m afraid I can’t come today. I need to finish this up and send it before tomorrow morning.” She smiled. Bom just nods, “If you need anything, just call me okay?” she waved her goodbye and leave the room. Bom get CL and then together they leave the building to meet with Seven for preparation and also meeting with the wedding planner.

 

        Dara just looked at Bom’s car slowly moving from the hotel lawn into the heavy traffic. The paperwork is just an excuse. She have to tell him and asked if he really does felt nothing towards her. Who? TOP of course. She closes her computer and put it in the bag before changing into suitable clothes. She brings along her laptop into her car and put it in the back seat. She drives the car towards her destination as she already informs Daesung about her arrival last night.

 

        She passed the security gate and park her car as soon as she arrived at the lawn. Daesung and Minji were there to welcome her. “Noona!” Daesung waved his hand. “Oh, ige nuguya? Both of you looked the same!” Dara turned into her cartoon character. “She’s my sister. Kang Minji. Minji this is Sandara Park, the cousin of Park Bom unni.”he introduce the two. “Really? Wasn’t usually cousins looked similar too?” she scanned Dara from head to toe. “Well, we’re are cousin but still close to each other.” Dara said. “Can I call you Dara unni then?” she smiled. Dara nods and the girl quickly link arms with her.

 

        “Where is TOP?” Dara eventually looked around but someone else cought her eyes. She just stops her walks. “He’s been missing since this morning. I’ve been asking to his butler, but he keep saying he didn’t know anything,” Daesung said and turned to Dara. “What’s wrong noona?” he asked. “GD oppa! Taeyang Oppa! Morning!” Minji on the other hand smile and happily waving at the two. “Noona...” Daesung starts to looked worried but then Dara just keep her calm face and put her smile on her lips after exhaling. She knew this will came sooner or later.

 

        “Annyong, Dara!” Teayang greet her, GD on the other hand just smiled at her. “Annyong, Youngbae-ah! Jiyong-ah!” she replied. “What are you doing here? How’s Bom doing?” GD asked. “I came here about that...”she sighed. “She’s getting married...” she continues. “With Choi Dong-Wook?” Teayang raise one of his eyebrows. “Who else?” she said with a heavy smile. “Hyung is not here at the moment. Want to wait?” Taeyang offers. Dara just nod. “Let me get my things, I might just do my paperwork while waiting.” She turns back to her car.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

        The three people walk into a famous wedding planner agency the one that CL recommends. The owner is one of his father’s acquaintances. “Are you looking for a wedding planner miss? When is the wedding be held?” one of the workers asked them as she welcome them. She bring them to the sofa for comfortable discussion.

 

        “May I ask who is the bride and groom?” she looked at them. “Ah, it’s them. Park Bom and Choi Dong Wook.” CL gestured her hand to the two. “Omo! Is it the famous Park and Choi couple?” she clapped her hands happily. “It’s an honor for us to work with you, please have a looked at our package and set.” She take out the booklet and some other books to Bom and Se7en.

 

CL’s POV

 

        I heard my phone rings so I excuse myself to take the call. i walks out from the shop and just randomly walks here and there while talking. “I think he should be fine though. It’s just the side effect. How about decreasing the medication dose since he’s still a kid.” I answered to my workmate, Se Jin. “Okay. Just keep close monitoring.” I end the call. I was about to walk in the shop when I saw someone standing by the window shop silently. He was wearing a black jacket with the hood pull up to his head. I stealthily tip toe to know his identity. Luckily he was absorbed in looking into the glass wall.

 

        “What are you doing here?!” I asked him. He didn’t move just keep looking at unni. “She’s going to marry in just 3 month. What are you going to do about it?” I said. He still didn’t reply my questions which makes me a bit mad. I pull his arm so I can look at his face better. He was crying silently. Suddenly I felt sorry for him. He looked so messed up.

 

TOP’s POV

 

        I don’t know why but my feet have been dragging me to follow her ever since she got out from the hotel. Seeing her with somebody else really hurts me. She smiles and laugh for him. She’s not my Bom anymore. But I just can’t help it. After she called me oppa the other day, I felt like my Bom is back but in the end it’s only my imagination. I looked at the girl in front of me.

 

“Don’t tell her I’m here...” I said. The girl crossed her arms.
 

“I just don’t get both of you! You still love her don’t you? Why don’t you just get her back?! And unni too, she already gain her memories after so much misery and pain and now she just say yes to the person she hates instead of making up with you! You guys are seriously weird!!” she complains.

 

        I swallow my saliva. “Bom remembers?!” I looked at her, shocked. The girl just nods. So that’s it Park Bom? You’re just going to leave me now without saying anything? I scoffed and then snicker as I found it hard to believe.

 

“What’s so funny?!” she furrowed her eyebrows. I didn’t answer her and just turn my body the opposite side and start leaving. So, I’m just a shadow from her past then? You want to keep it like? Fine!!

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

        After going to the wedding planner, Seven invites the girls for lunch and then they sent CL home. There is an awkward silence between them. Seven was thinking what to say when Bom turn to him, “Thanks for the lunch today. I had a great time with you.” She smiled.

 

“You..you’re welcome. It’s my pleasure. Bommie, can I ask something?” he said.

 

“What is it?” she looked at him weird.

 

“Why did you agree to marry me? Didn’t you hate me?” he asked after a long hesitate.

 

Bom turn her face to the front while forcing herself to smile again.

 

“I just decided to give you another chance. You better be good CHOI DONG WOOK!” she warns him and point to his face.

 

Seven could help but to giggle at her cute face. “Yes your highness!” he joins in her silly act.

 

        After a while, they arrived in front of the hotel lobby. Bom waved him goodbye and went out from his car. Seven just looked at her wife-to-be entered the main entrance and drive away from there.

 

BOM’s POV

 

        I walk to my room and just lazily throw my jacket and purse to my bed. “I’m dead tired!” I mutter and climb to bed. Before long I fall sleep. When I woke up, the sun already set and it was dark. How long did I fall asleep, I didn’t know. I switch the lights on and was about to go to the bathroom when I saw silhouette walking out my window. Wait! Nobody ever walk by my window, there’s no way you can walk when there’s no way to get there except from my window!! I quickly open the window and peep out. There’s no one. I must be hallucinating.

 

“Bommie, what are you doing??” Dara peep her head from the door.

 

“I was.. ouch!!” I knocked my head on the edge of the window. I rub it my head as it stings. Dara chuckle.

 

“Aigoo... clumsy Bom! How’s your wedding preparation going?” she pushes the door to fully open before walking in.

 

“It’s going fine. I picked outdoor theme. They said they wanted to search for the location before we proceed to the decorations and all.” I answered.

 

“That’s great. How about your wedding dress? Are you going to rent it or make it?” she continue.

 

“Seven oppa said I should ask a custom made one.” I continue.

 

“Oh, yeah! I was going to call you for dinner. Let’s go, I’m hungry!” she said.

 

“I’ll join you later. I need to wash up first...” I reply. Dara nods and close. I went straight to the bathroom and took my bath. As I was drying my body I heard something from inside my room.

 

“Dara, is that you?” I said as my hand busy drying my hair after covering my body with the bath robe. No answers.

 

“Hmm?” I walked into the room and found no one. Then a sudden gust of wind blew through an open window just beside me. I thought I closed the window, why is it open? I felt a chill went through my spine and quickly close the window and locked it before getting ready to eat not knowing that someone is watching me.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I JUST CATCH MYSELF AN INSOMNIA...

SIGHED....

JUST FOR ENTERTAINMENT THOUGH... LISTEN TO THIS SONG... IT'S A BIT SAD BUT I LIKE IT...

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK... (^__^)

 

HOPE- WHO AM I TO SAY..