ARCANA: SHE’S ALIVE?!

Arcana~! the forgotten memories...

 

         TOP just leave after ordering his two dongsengs to put the girl into a room. He needs to report his job to Mr Baek. Taeyang didn’t move an inch from his seat. “Yah, what’s up with you?” GD looked at the serious Taeyang. He just looked at the fainted Park Bom in his arm. “Ige Mwoya?!” he shocked. The two just glances at each other, didn’t know what to do or what to say.

 

TOP’s POV

        “I got the princess. What do you want me to do with her?” I asked Mr Baek. “That was sure fast! Well, can you keep her alive for a while till I got my deal back,” he said. “And don’t worry. I’ll give you something in change.” He continues. “Fine, just give me a call when you’re done with it. I might use her for a while though.” I snicker and hang up.

 

        “Hyung!” GD and Taeyang looked at me when I arrived to see the hostage. “There’s something you need to see,” Taeyang handed me an envelope. “What’s wrong with you guys?” I open it and begin to read. “I think you missed this, earlier. I wanted to tell you but I’m not really sure since you know...” Taeyang stops. I looked at the photo. It looks almost like Bommie!

 

        I ran into the room and found the girl still hasn’t awake from the ether poisoning. “Lee Park Bom?” I mutters. “No... You suppose to be dead!!” I looked at the papers. “Park Bom?” I read her real name.

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

        “Age, blood type, place of birth and even birthdays are the same! What the hell is this about?!”  TOP crumples the papers and tossed it away.GD and Taeyang just stood there not knowing what to do as TOP is getting frustrated and angry. Just then, the girl wakes up. She looked around her before jump to sitting position. “Who are you?!! What do you want from me?!!” she looked at the three brothers. “Relax, princess. We already got our hands full right now.”GD said as he still worried about TOP who still sitting on the floor with his hand on his head. Then he turns to Bom with wicked face and pounce to her. She screams as TOP cupped her face with one hand, harshly.

 

         “Hyung, calm down!!!” Both GD and Taeyang tried to stop him before he gets the girl killed. But they ended up on the floor after TOP kicked both of them with his hand still on Bom. The girl is seriously frightened seeing this. “WHO ARE YOU?!! WHY DID YOU LOOK THE SAME AS HER EVEN HAVE HER NAME!!!” he shouted at her face. Bom cried seeing the scary TOP. “I...don’t...know what you’re... talkin about,” she said with sobs. “WHY ARE YOU PARK BOM!!!?? WHY ARE YOU ALIVE?!!” the girl froze but her eyes still fixed at the desperate and frustrated TOP. “WAE!?!!!” he shouted again. “Lee Park Bom... wae...” then he just collapse.

 

         “Sorry bout that,” A guy with small eyes smiled at her with a syringe on his hand. “Aish, this hyung really kick our off.” GD complains. “Thank god you call him,” GD patted Taeyang’s shoulder. “I see that one coming, so yeah. He can be dangerous if we let loose like that.” Taeyang smile. Then two guys comes in to bring TOP to his room while the others just stood there looking at the crying Bom.

 

BOM’s POV

 

         “Yah, is she alright?” Taeyang asked Daesung. “Molla. I think she’s still shocked by hyung’s attack.” He answered. “Chogiyo... kwenchana?” he asked. I just nodded. “What does he mean by I should be dead?” I asked them. “Eh? AH!! That?” Daesung looked at the other as if asking them is it okay to tell me. The other two just nod. “You see, you look like someone close to him. But, she’s dead 10 years ago due to car accident,” I nods hearing this. “Ah, this scene is not right! We’re supposed to kidnapped you and do harsh things to you. But, since we just got into this kind of situation there’s nothing we can do.” He mumbles.

 

GD’s POV

 

         “What’s her name?” the princess looked at Daesung still wanting to know more. This girl, could she be her? Let me give it a shot. “It’s Lee Park Bom. Doesn’t it weird for you happen to have the same name with a dead girl, Miss Park?” I asked. I could see her face changes after I told her the name. Then she held her head. “What’s wrong now?” Daesung asked. “Let’s just leave her to rest guys.” Taeyang said and shove us off the room before locking it. He then calls two guards to secure the place. “There’s something about her that makes me pitied her,” Taeyang said to me. “What is it?” I look at him. “I think it is her just that she lost her memory.” He sits to her chair. What is it’s true what Taeyang said?

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

        Back in the room, Bom still on the bed thinking hard about what just happen.  Lee Park Bom is me... Lee Park Bom supposed to be dead 10 years ago?! That means, I’m supposed to be dead?? No, wait... 10 years ago I had an accident which leave me coma! That guy, who was he to me? Is he the one that I’ve looking for? Is he the one in my dream?? All these questions keep playing in her head. But she, didn’t think the real situation that she was actually in.

 

        At the Park Company, Park Jae Won is getting anxious after getting the call telling him about her niece. He called Seven about it and the guy seems to be surprise. Means, the two didn’t get well during the dinner. “What did the kidnappers want?” Seven asked. “They want the China market. It’s must have been Baek Young Joo!” Jae won said on the phone. “What? Why don’t you call the police?” he said. “He’ll hurt Bom! He did warn me,” he continues. “I’ll just give him the market,” Jae Won decides and hung up.

 

        “Sir, Miss Sandara calls.” A maid said with a phone in her hand. Jae Won picked the phone up. “Wae?” he said lazily. “Appa! Don’t ‘WAE’ me!!! I hear about Bommie!!!” Dara, his daughter yells at him. “I don’t care anymore!! I’m coming back home tomorrow the earliest plane! NO ONE GOING TO STOP ME!” she hung up. Jae Won sighed. More troubles coming to him.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

MANN... IT'S SURE IS HOT HERE! I'M IN MY HOUSE BUT I'M SWEATING HOT LIKE I'VE BEEN RUNNING OR EXERCISING EXCESSIVELY. GEEZZ!

SO, DO YOU LIKE THE STORY?

 

@jingleshinggi: It's okay.. ermm.. what should i call you now since you're not older? dongseng-ie? hehehe... is it your examination week? you seems very busy lately...

 

@marchgirl: it get's complicated by the chapter. hope you wouldn't get dizzy by my plot. oh, did you subscribe already? thanks for your support!

 

I JUST WATCH BIG BANG AT GO SHOW. THEY ARE SO HILLARIOUS! I COULDN'T STOP GIGGLING THROUGHOUT THE SHOW.

DID YOU WATCH IT? HEHEHE....