ARCANA: THE NIGHTMARES...

Arcana~! the forgotten memories...

@Marchgirl: I don't know... just stay tune... ^_^

@freakyJJ: he's worried cause he's dad can do more than what he could. he's a scary person after all... he just scared of Bom might hate him more than what she already does.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

        Bom just sit by the window looking out to the night. She wanted to cry but her tears all dried up. Now that she remembered everything, YES EVERYTHING! Why both her father and uncle oppose her getting along with TOP, why to the extent of lying about her death. She went to her closet, pull out a drawer and then open a small secret compartment. Inside, there’s a locket; blue enamel locket with crystal diamonds. Bom picked it up carefully and wear it to her neck. It’s been a long time since she ever wears the locket. It was given by TOP for her birthday. He said that the locket is her mother only thing that he ever had and remember. She looked at herself in the mirror and then slides the locket under her top as she saw Dara coming into her room.

 

       “Bommie, tell me why did you agree to marry him??” her cousin asked her with a serious face. “Isn’t it obvious? He’s my fiancé after all. He must be guilty for not being able to help me that time. I think my heart change after seeing him constantly visiting me and take good care of me during my hospitalization.” Bom said while grabbing a magazine on the table and start browsing it. “YAH! PARK BOM!! WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS?! YOU KNOW YOU DON”T LOVE HIM AND YOU LOVE SEUNG HYUN! WHY ON EARTH DID YOU AGREED WITH THE MARRIAGE PROPOSAL?!!” Dara yells. Bom sighed and put down the magazine that covers her face. “We... were never met to be together Dara...” Bom starts to sob making Dara panicked and sit next to her cousin, confused.

 

        “Bommie... I’m sorry for being harsh to you.” She hugs her cousin dearly. “I don’t want oppa to felt guilty about me anymore.  I just want him to be happy. I have to protect him this time.” Bom promised herself.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

        The night is getting older. TOP passed out after having too much to drink. GD, Taeyang and Daesung try to stop him but instead they were threatened and what’s more dangerous than an angry TOP is angry drunken TOP! He almost shot GD when he manages to dodge it. At last, he passed out after a struggle to get the gun away from him.

 

        TOP who sleeps soundlessly suddenly mutters something in his sleep. “Om..a..Omma..Kajima...” he shed tears. There he was taken away by his foster family just watching her mother leaving him. The family treat him like a slave and after a week he ran away and taken in by the mafia family. At least they treat him well. Clothes, foods, education he was given all. As time passes, he forgot how his mother looked like, how they used to live before and what kind of family did he have. All he have now is YG family and Park Bom that's all till Park Bom also leave him.

 

        TOP eyes sprung opens. He wipes his tears with his hands. It's been a while since he got that kind of dream. He though it never came back. He looked up to the ceiling as he tried to forget everything about his past. His memories of his real family seem to be diminished along with the time and TOP back to his slumber thinking that it's imposibble to track his family down and give up.

 

________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER GUYS...

I'LL TRY TO UPDATE A LONGER ONE AFTER THIS... ^___^

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT...

WHO'S FROM JAPAN? YOU'RE GOING TO THE BIG BANG CONSERT RIGHT??

KEKEKEKE... I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO CAME TO MY PLACE.

BIG BANG FIGHTING! VIPS FIGHTING!!! >__<