ARCANA: A SURPRISE VISIT

Arcana~! the forgotten memories...

 

        GD, Taeyang, Seungri, Daesung and Minzy all sitting in a round table. It’s been weeks after TOP saw Bom. Time sure flies fast and Bom’s wedding is just around the corner. The invitation card lying on the table. No one dares to touch it. They just stare at it. CL and Dara who delivered it saying that Seven sent them but the two were against it. Don’t even bother to come! That’s Dara warning to them. She’s too worried what Seven and his dad might do to them if they do.

        TOP too have been isolating himself for weeks. They only sees him when he walking by to his room. Well, at least they know he’s still in one piece and according to the maids, he eat his meals like always. So, there’s nothing to worry about. I think.

 

“Should we give the card to him?” Seungri breaks the silence. All eyes darted to him. “What??” he nudge his shoulders. Minzy shook her head.

 

“Sir, there’s someone wanted to see our sajangnim.” A guard came to their table and reported to GD.

 

“Who?” he replied. The guy couldn’t answer it and just make way to the mystery guest. Upon seeing the familiar figure they all raise from their seats, alert.

 

“CHOI MIN SOO?!!!” Taeyang called out his name. The guy just standing there smiling at them.

 

“What do you want with our hyung?!” Seungri asked anxiously. Min Soo just exhaled calmly.

 

“I’m here as an acquaintance to my daughter in law just to deliver this to him.” He showed them the invitation card in his hand. “And I came alone. You can asked the boy if you don’t believe me.” He gestured his head to the guard. The guy nods. GD and Taeyang glance at each other didn’t know what to do. Should we trust him??

 

“TOP is busy at the moment. Let me give that to him.” GD lied to him.

 

“You guys are here? I was looking all over for all of you!” TOP suddenly appear from the other direction. GD couldn’t look at Min Soo as he chuckles listening to his lame excuse. TOP stares at them and then Min Soo.

 

“Your boys are really hilarious Mr TOP.” He walks to TOP.

 

“What business do you have here?” he asked in a stern voice.

 

“I think we better talk in private.” He suggest and glance at the boys. Their faces changed pale. “Don’t worry. I’m ‘cleaned up’ already.” Eased them up.

 

“Well, let’s get into my office then.” TOP leads the way leaving them all in an anxious expression. “What is it that you want to talk about? If it’s about your son’s marriage, don’t worry. I wouldn’t lift a hand. Think it as a present from me.” TOP told Min Soo before the man could say anything yet. Min Soo remain calm while flashing his smile.

 

“Unfortunately, it’s not about that.” He said. “It’s something more important to me. Say, how long have you been in YG again?” Min Soo asked.

 

“Why?” TOP stared at him. “Long enough that I could remember.”

 

“So, you’re Yang Goon’s son then?” the man asked.

 

“No. He picked me up on the street one day. Why are you asking me all of this? Are you trying to get close with me now?” TOP asked sarcastically while smirking.

 

“Nothing. It’s just that it’s hard to find a capable young fellow like you nowadays. I was wandering where you came from. I just want to make a joint-venture with you.” He told TOP. The guy then suspected something.

 

“Why are you being so nice today?” TOP looked at him seriously. Then, Butler Kim came in with the maid to serve drinks to them. After they left the room, the atmosphere turned dead silence.

 

“I investigated your background TOP-sshi...” Min Soo started. “Your father was a very successful businessman but then he went bankrupt which then separates you from your family.” He continued. “Your mother gone missing and YG took you in, right?”

 

“Ani! My mother is dead!” he corrected him. WHAT?! “She died in a car crashed after being chased down by the loan-shark in front of my eyes!” TOP told him while holding his emotions. Min Soo too tried to calm down.

 

“What if I say, I knew who your father was. What would you do?” Min Soo asked him.

 

“What do you mean, what would I do?! Why do I even bother to see him after all these years? He doesn’t even bother to search for me! He abandoned us! And I couldn’t even remember his name, face or even voice anymore. He’s nothing to me!” TOP raised his voice. “Sorry~! I got carried away. Anyho, I’m not interested in knowing him. So, you should leave.” TOP said to him and showed him to the door.

 

“Say, if you agreed to my proposal earlier you can give me a call. Or maybe changed your mind about your father.” Min Soo said before leaving. Min Soo, walk to his car where his two assistant are waiting.

 

“Hyung-nim, how does it go?” HaHa asked Min Soo as he opens the door for him. Min Soo just remind silent till the car door closed and Haha gets into the seat next to the driver.

 

“D...did he recognize you, hyung-nim?” Kwangsoo asked stuttering. “Did...did you told him that you’re his father??”

 

“No... By the looks of it, he doesn’t remember me at all. Plus, he hates me now...” Min Soo answered them as the car walk out from the lair. The two assistant just remind silent.

 

__________________________________________________

 

TABI DOESN'T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT HIS FATHER! HUHUHU

WHAT IS MIN SOO GOING TO DO NOW THAT HIS OWN SON HATES HIM?

SORRY GUYS FOR THE LONG ABSENTS.... 

HAPPY READING...