ARCANA: AS THE VEIL CLOSE UP...

Arcana~! the forgotten memories...

 

 

Bom, TOP and Seven is waiting in front of the operation room door anxiously for Choi Min Soo and Dara who is in the other room. Park Jae Won couldn’t be saved since Seven hits him directly on a vital part. Minzy is waiting for Daesung who is being treated in the emergency room with his other friends. She just stood by the side of the bed watching his brother winches as the nurse clean his wounds and put antiseptics to it.

“Yah...” Daesung looked at Minzy’s guilty face. She flinches. “It’s not like I’m going to hit you or something.” Daesung shook his head. He then tapped the bed with his hand, signalling her to sit. But, Minzy didn’t bugde and he had to pull her and pushed her to the bed. “Sleep!” he ordered her as he covers her with the blanket. He knows that Minzy is still scared after what happen. Then Daesung sits on the edge of the bed with his back on Minzy’s back. After sometimes, it turned quiet. Daesung thought Minzy was already sleeping.

“Sighed... I shouldn’t have brought you in...” he blurted out. Suddenly, Minzy wakes up and hugs his back. He was shocked as he felt his back is wet. Is she crying??! “Minggki-ah...” he tried to release himself but Minzy tighted her hug. “Y-you... did you hear what I just said?” Daesung asked. She nods. “So, you know that...” he felt as if something blocked his voice.

“We’re not blood-related. I knew it.” She replied. Daesung gulped. “For a long time...” she adds. “Seungri oppa told me.” She continues. “Tsk! That PANDA!” Daesung was mad and relief at the same time. Actually, he was going to tell her sooner but, he was afraid on how she’s going to react. “Guess I owe him one.” He smiled.

 

On the other part of the emergency room, GD and CL are watching Taeyang got his treatment. He got a few stitches and the doctor advice him to limit his hand movement till the wound is better. So they had to ambulate it. “How many weeks did you say I need to stuck with this?” he looked at CL. “A few weeks. Just don’t strain your shoulder muscles.” She said. Taeyang glances at GD and his best friend grins. “I think I should leave the two of you. I’m going to check up on Dara!” he left. CL just pointed out to GD with questions in her head. “He just called Dara unni, Dara without noona!” she exclaims. Taeyang chuckles. “And you just let him go!” she points to Taeyang. She knows some stories of GD, Dara and Taeyang from Seungri.

“Kwenchana...” he replied. “I don’t want to be the third person anymore.” He smiled. “Hm... You’re going to find a better one. I’m sure of it!” she cheered for him. “I think i just found her.” He replied. Chaerin mouthed ‘o’ and was about to ask when the guy speak up first. “But first thing first, how should you repay me for this?” Taeyang showed her his injured right shoulder. CL’s mouth opens a little and she looked up as if thinking of something. “How about, be my personal maid till I’m perfectly healthy.” He said without waiting for CL’s suggestion.

“O-okay. It’s the least I can do. You’re right-handed right?” she asked. Taeyang nods. “That’s going to make things difficult.” She mumbles. “Ouch!” Taeyang winches in pain making CL shocked. “Wae,wae,wae??” she sit on the bed to look at his wound. “Where does it hurt? Here?” CL focused her eyes on Taeyang’s shoulder but she didn’t realise that Taeyang is toying with her. “Pfft! Why so serious doc?” he grins as he stared at her. “You?! HUL!! YAH!!!” Chaerin hits him. This time it really does hurt him. “Are you trying to kill me?!” Taeyang grunts. “I’m so sorry!!” she apologizes. “Does it still hurt??” she bent her neck to check on him. “Deh. It hurts over here...” he pulls her hand to his chest. CL could feel his strong heartbeat.

They just stared at each other till Taeyang’s gaze makes CL blush real hard! “I-I thought you said you found the girl you like...” she stammered and was about to pull her hand away when Taeyang attacks her lips. “I did! It’s you~!” He smiled mischievously. “Don’t even try to run away from me. If you do, I’m going to make sure to eat you alive. So no one can have you!” he whispered as he pulls her closers.

 

____________________________

 

A very tall man and a short guy walk to Seven, TOP and Bom. The two then bows to them. “It’s better is you guys take some rest. We’ll wait here till the operation is over.” HaHa said. “We’ll contact you as soon as possible!” Kwangsoo send them away to their car with his 90 degree bow. He stood there till the two cars disappeared from the hospital lawn. “Aigoo... what’s going to happen to those 3?” he shook his head and went into the hospital entrance.

After a few hours late, Min Soo’s operation is finally finished. Haha then informed Seven and Bom about it. Dara’s operation also finished an hour before Min Soo and she’s still resting in the ward with GD waiting for her by the bedside. Dara opens her eyes slowly and blink for a few times to adjust her visions. The anaesthetic is slowly leaving her system. The pain from her surgery emerges.

“You’re awake?” GD looked at her. She just nods silently and tried to move her body but GD prevents her. “Yah! Be careful. The wound might burst open!” he nags her. Dara just let out a weak chuckle. “Waetto?” he glared at her.

“Yah, Kwon Jiyong!” she calls him. “Mind your words! Is that how you treat a sick person?” she continues. “Oh? You seem to be fine to me. Since you can fight back like that.” He grins. “Mani dachyeosso?” she asked him. “Geunyang, Yeogi jeogi...” he replied short showing her his bruised face and some superficial wounds. “Geogcheonghajima. It will cure.” He smiled.

The two then turns to the door as CL and Taeyang walk thru the door. “Oh? Unni, you’re awake!” CL said. She had Taeyang’s left arm wrapped around her shoulder. Dara just stared at them and then GD as if asking him what’s going on.

“Oppa, got injured during the ambush because he saved me.” CL explains. “OPPA???!” Dara’s voice raise. “Aigoo... why so surprise, noona?” Taeyang smirks. “M-mwo??!” she widens her eyes. “Yah, unni! Calm down, you’re blood pressure is going to pop!” CL warns her as she looked at the monitor. Dara got scared by CL’s words quickly calm herself by deep exhaling and inhaling air.

“Ooo... Never knew that noona would be scared of you!” Taeyang laughed. “As expected, you one scary doctor!” GD adds. The room fills with their laughters and jokes. But deep inside, they are still wondering if the real problem has found the solution.

I wonder what Bom would do now...

I wonder how the two brothers will accept each other back...

And I wonder how will TOP deals with his father now...

 

 

_______________________________________

 

NEXT CHAPTER IS ABOUT LEE PARK BOM! 

THE ANSWER TO WHY LEE PARK BOM IS PARK BOM. 

I'M TRYING MY BEST TO FINISH THIS FANFIC. THANKS TO YOU GUYS WHO KEEP SUPPORTING ME. 

KUMAWO!