ARCANA: RIOT!

Arcana~! the forgotten memories...

 

 

“Hyung sure is stubborn...” GD mutters as the brothers and little sister gathered. “I guess we have no choice but to let it happen. Even if we did try something, it’ll be useless if they denied each other.” Seungri said. “Urghh~!! That’s it! I don’t care what happen to TOP oppa anymore! I’m just going there to watch!” Minzy rises from her seat.

 

“Yah! Wait up!” Daesung ran after his sister. Just then, his phone rings with an unknown ID. “Yeobuseyo?” he answered while running. “Daesung-sshi! This is CL. Bom unni and Dara unni’s friend. Get out from the headquarters now! Bom unni’s uncle sent assassins to kill TOP!” she told him. Daesung halts immediately.

 

“BANG!! BANG!! BANG!!” his eyes widen as he heard the gun shot. “MINZY!!!!!!” he shouted and armed himself. The others also run out to see the situation. Hearing the ruckus just before the call was turned off, CL stepped on the gas pedal hoping everything is going to be fine.

 

 

__________________________________

 

 

Bom is waiting in the room anxiously for any news from CL. Dara is keeping an eye on her father. “Bom?” she jolted as she heard Seven’s voice. Seven was shock seeing her soon-wife-to-be is in a mess. “What’s wrong with you?” he looked at her as she wipes her tears away. “Bommie, please tell me...” he walks closer to her.

 

“Oppa... I...” Bom took a deep breath. “I need to tell you something.” She confessed.

 

“Seven, what are you doing here?” suddenly Min Soo comes in. “You know you shouldn’t be here. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Get out!” his father nags him. “Deh.” Seven replies and walks away. “Oppa!” Bom calls but he didn’t turned back. “Don’t go!” she sobs.

 

“Bommie, what’s wrong??!” Min Soo dashed to Bom who just dropped to the floor. “They’re going to kill him....They’re going to kill TOP....He’s going to kill your son!” Bom said in between her sobs as she grabs to Min Soo’s sleeves.

 

“Shh.... Bommie, it’s going to be alright...” he hugs Bom and caresses her hair. PARK JAE WON!!!

 

 

_____________________________

 

 

GD and Taeyang got each other back as they fight hand to hand with a goup of assassins. From time to time, they dodged the bullets fired by the random enemy. “Who do you think they work for?” GD asked Taeyang as they assessed their surroundings. “Beats me. It’s either the PARK or the CHOI. Our usual suspects.” Taeyang replied as he loaded his gun.

 

“Hands up boys!” an anynomous voice said from their back. The two turned around and found two guys with guns in their hand waiting to pull the triggers. “!” GD grunts as he slowly put his hands up.

 

“Haiyyahhhh~!!!!!!!!” a female voice appears and in a flash knocked the two unaware guys out. “I don’t think you can dodge any bullets. Can you?” CL smiled at the guys. GD and Taeyang’s jaws dropped in seeing the female worrior. “CL!!” the two relieved in seeing her. “Great timing!” Taeyang gives her two thumbs up. “Your back!” CL shouts as she saw a guy aiming his gun at Taeyang but GD manages to shot him first. “Kwenchana?” GD looked at both Taeyang and CL. “Still in one piece!” CL replied but then, Taeyang suddenly push her down.

 

“BAM!”

 

Both GD and CL were shocked as Taeyang falls to the ground. “Taeyang-sshi!!” CL crawls to him and check his condtions. GD on the other hand became furious and shot for the shooter in rage. “GD-sshi!!! GD-sshi!! Calm down!!” CL pulls the guy down. He’s panting real hard in anger. “He’s going to be alright!” CL assured him and went to get Taeyang. He’s bleeding quite severely. CL looked at his shoulder if the bullet stuck in between his bones. But luckily it didn’t.

 

“Snapped out of it, and help me out!” CL calls GD and ask him to put pressures to Taeyang’s open wound. From time to time, Taeyang growls in pain. CL ripped some clothes from her skirt and wrapped his wounds. “That’ll hold on to it for a while. Keep the pressure!” she told Taeyang as she put his hand over his wound.

 

“You’ll get him to the hospital. I’m going to check on the others!” GD told CL. She nods and helped Taeyang to support himself as they walk to her car.

 

 

__________________________

 

 

Park Jae Won walks into the room where Bom is. It’s time for her to walk down the aisle. “Bom dear? It’s time, let’s go.” He calls her with a smiled plastered on his face. Bom held his hand with her expressionless face. “Now,now. Please smile, Bommie.” He said to her and she half-heartedly smiled as she walks out from the room to the aisle.

 

Seven is ready on the stage with the priest and his best guys. Min Soo is standing down the stage, waiting for his daughter in law to come in. Slowly, Jae Won and Bom walks to the aisle. It’s felts like the walk took so much time and Bom couldn’t calm her mind. Then her hand exchanged from her uncle’s to Seven’s. As the priest recites the vows, Bom tears falls down.

 

“I DO.” Seven said.

 

“And you Park Bom-sshi, do you take this man as your husband?” the priest ask her. Bom just stared at Seven, unable to answer. “Bommie?” Dara whispered to Bom trying to get herself back to her feet. “I...I...” she stutters. I want TABI back...

 

BAM! The doors banged open. Bom turned to the doorway and found TOP wounded and bruises everywhere. He aim his gun up in the air and let go a fire. Every guest freaks out and tried to save themselves by going out the other doors.

 

As the chapels emptied out, Bom couldn’t stop herself anymore. She ran towards TOP and hugs him! “I was so worried about you!!” she cried in his arms. TOP too hugs her tightly. Seven was shocked seeing his bride just ran away from the aisle to another man.

 

“Bravo!” Park Jae Won clapped his hands sarcastically. “You managed to stay alive!” he continues. “PARK JAE WON!! I wouldn’t let you go this time! You tried to kill my family and you’re never going to get away with it!” TOP warns him. Jae Won snickers and then he aim his gun at TOP and Bom.

 

“BOM!!” Seven shouted. “Uncle,what are you doing?!!” Seven turned to the insane man. “I should have done this a long time ago!! And now I wouldn’t miss this chance!” Jae Won glared at TOP.

 

“What kind of madness is this?! You’re trying to kill your own niece?!” TOP scoofed. “I don’t care anymore! I should have sell the company earlier if I knew things would be complicated as this!!!” he complains and shots!! TOP covers Bom with his body.

 

“NOOOOOOOOOO~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Seven shouted and shot!

 

 

BOM’s POV

 

I open my eyes after I heard growls. “Oppa?!!” I looked up to him and he’s still alive. “Are you hurt?” he asked me. I just shook my head. “B-bommie-ah...” I heard a familiar voice. I looked down to the lying body on the floor but then I saw another female body in between uncle and us. “Da...DARA-YA!!!” I dashed to her, crying. I kneel to the floor and gently put her head to my lap. I saw a think red liquid on her dress and some on my hands too. “B-blood!” I stammered and looked at my dear cousin.

 

“Mianhae,Bommie-ah... Chongmallo...” she smiled at me as she cried. “I’m sorry because I can’t help you more. I should have told you about your past earlier. I should have stop dad from doing these things to you... I really regret it.” She said. I shook my head hard. “Aniya! It’s not your fault! Dara-ya!! Chongshimcharyoba!!!” I yelled as she closed her eyes.

 

“THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!” suddenly I heard Seven oppa’s voice and then a click. I turned my back and saw the two were aiming guns at each other.

 

“NO! STOP!!! BOTH OF YOU!!!!” I shouted. But they didn’t hear me and pulls the trigger! I could only look as another blood spills.

 

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

“A-abeoji!! ABEOJI!!!!!!!!!!!” Seven ran to his father and held his father in his arms. TOP was shocked in seeing the old man trying to stop them from killing each other.

 

“SEUNG HYUN-AH...” Min Soo looked at TOP’s direction. “Illuwa...” he calls him. Seven’s eyes widen but he let his father do as he pleased. TOP walks closer to him. Min Soo smiled at him. “Why?! Why did you stop us?!” he asked harshly.

 

“Nae adeul...” he said weakly. Bom looked at TOP’s facial expression. He is indeed shocked. Oppa, mianhae... Min Soo took out the necklace from his pocket. Slowly, TOP kneeled down beside Min Soo and received the necklace from Min Soo. Only this time, the secret compartment is open and TOP saw what’s inside of it. Seven too.

 

“Seung Hyun-ah... You look a lot like you mom...” Min Soo touches his face. Unvoluntarily, tears falls down from TOP’s cheeks. “Panggawa-yo, adeul...” Min Soo smiled at him.

 

“A..abeoji...?” he mumbles. Bom could only watch the three blood relatives having their emotional reunion.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

NEXT CHAPTER IS COMING UP. BUT I NEED MY BEAUTY REST NOW. HUHUHU... *LOOKINGINTOTHEMIRRORFORBLACKEYES*

ON THE NEXT CHAPTER, I'LL REVEAL THE SIDE COUPLES ESPECIALLY THE CONFLICT BETWEEN JIDARAYANG AND ALSO DAEMINRI. HEHEHE... 

BYE2 YEOROBUN! WISH ME LUCK ON HAVING A DREAM OF THE NEW CHAPTER. X-P

 

OH, YEAH... I JUST HAPPEN TO MAKE A NEW POSTER OF ARCANA. HERE..

tumblr_mhit5fjGbl1rcz5zho1_1280.jpg

 

OTTE? I THINK I SHOULD PUT IT AS A BACKGROUND FOR THIS STORY... TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK, OK? ^_^