ARCANA: THE PANDORA BOX 1

Arcana~! the forgotten memories...

 

 

        Right before the story of how an unlucky who tried to regain her memories before her accident about her lover, there was one story that leads to it. A tale that changes the life of the people related to it and tangled to one another on how fate likes to play it role to the so called destiny.

 

        In a famous five star hotel a couple is having their special candle light dinner just for the two. The husband prepares it for his lovely wife for her birthday.

 

“Happy birthday to you honey...” Min Soo handed her a baouqet of white roses, Seung Yeon favourite.

 

“Kumawa, hubby. I love it!” she accepted the roses. Min Soo smiled before putting a small box on the table in front of his wife.

 

“What’s this?” Seung Yeon said in excitement then she looked at her husband. “Can I open it?” she asked.

 

“Of course! Open it...” he reply happily. Seung Yeon unties the ribbon and open the box.

 

“It’s beautiful! My favourite color too! Oh, hubby you’re too sweet!” she exclaim. Min Soo felt satisfied as his wife liked her present. He rise from his seat and take the necklace to help her wife wear it. “I got it specially made for you. Look inside the locket.” He said.

 

Seung Yeon do as she was told but it didn’t open up. “Hubby, I can’t open it...” she whines. Min Soo lowered his body level to his wife face to look at the locket when suddenly Seung Yeon kissed him.

 

“Very cunning, honey!” Min Soo pinch Seung Yeon cheeks. His wife just giggles. Then she opens the locket. Inside, craved carefully in the center of the locket their names; CHOI MIN SOO & CHOI SEUNG YEON.

 

“Hubby, I have a gift for you too...” Seung Yeon smile at Min Soo. “What is?” Min Soo anticipates.

 

“I’m pregnant again.” She smiles. Min Soo eyes widen. “Really?” he asked for confirmation. “Ah, now that I think about it. No wonder you refuse champagne! Yesterday you refused to drink beer with Byul too.” He snapped his finger.

 

        Yes, this is the time where CHOI SEUNG HYUN isn’t born yet neither do PARK BOM. There are only the 2 years old CHOI DONG WOOK who slowly learning about life. So, how did Park Jae Won and his brother Park Jo Khun(Bom’s dad) came in? The two brothers were already a rival to Choi Min Soo at that time but they were always lacking behind him.

 

        Until one day on a fine business party organized by the Kim family (Seung Yeon family) where all business partners are invited by Mr Kim including the Parks and the happy couple.

 

“Daddy!” Seung Yeon walks to her father who in the midst of talking with his friends for a hug. Min Soo walks behind her and greet his father-in-law.

 

“How is my sweetheart doing?” he happily asked them. “Oh, looked at that, he’s big!” Mr Kim jokingly touches his daughter’s big tummy.

 

“I’m on red zone right now daddy. He can come out anytime soon!” Seung Yeon rubs her belly. “Omo, I’m so envy of you Jong Hyun-ah!” one of his business partners suddenly said.

 

“Aish, what are you talking about Dong Hoon-ah?” Jong Hyun turn to his closest friend, Lee Dong Hoon.

 

“You have a successful business, a beautiful daughter, a talented son-in-law and soon going to have two grandsons! I envy you so much Jong Hyun-ah!” he compliments his friend.

 

“Aigo, uncle Lee... Don’t you have your own beautiful daughter? Just marry her off to a talented businessman and you get your own grandson!” Seung Yeon jokes to him.

 

“If only she wanted to hear this old man wishes, that girl!” he complains.

 

“I heard that!” suddenly a girl voice greeted them from behind of Mr Lee.

 

“Byul-ah!” Seung Yeon hugs her friend, Lee Byul. Then she hits her father’s arm revenge on talking behind her back. The others just laugh looking at the two father and daughter.

 

“I’d be happy to whoever manage to tame this kid of mine!” Dong Hoon continue to tease his daughter. After a long talking, Seung Yeon felt tired of standing and excuse herself to sit and Byul accompanied her as Min Soo was busy talking with the others.

 

“Seung Yeon-ah, why did you came if you’re too tired?” Byul said with concern.

 

“I just wanted to come. It’s boring stranded at home alone. Min Soo always busy with his work and didn’t permit me to go out alone.” She whine. “Are you not happy to see my Byul-ah?” she pouted to her friend.

 

“No, not that. But, you can deliver the baby anytime soon! I’m just worried that the party going to be a chaos if you suddenly screams,” Byul answered jokingly. Seung Yeon laughed as hard as she could.

 

“Aahh!!! That hurts!” she put her left hand to her bely and the right hand to her back as the result of too much laughing.

 

“Told you! Careful Seung Yeon!” Byul panicked a little. “Gwenchana... I’m still okay...” she smiles eventhough her face shows a different story.

 

“Yah, Seung Yeon-ah I think you’re going to deliver!!” Byul suddenly froze as she looked down to the floor. Seung Yeon furrowed her eyebrows and then looked at the direction that her friend is looking.

 

The amniotic fluid leaked and wet the floor! She didn’t even feel it! And so the two became panicked and commotion starts just because the new son is coming out. The birth of Choi Seung Hyun... The beginning of the tangled story...

 

___________________________________________________________

 

        Lee Byul runs to the lift as she was late to see Seung Yeon. They promised to go out together as Seung Yeon needs to buy clothes for his two growing son.

 

“Aahhh!!” Byul screams as she felt her body fall back due to the impact of bumping into someone. But a pair of hands saves her from a bad fall. She opened her eyes and looked to her saviour.

 

“Are you okay, miss?” he asked as he help Byul stabilize her stand. Red flushes formed to her cheeks.

 

“I..I’m okay. Sorry, I wasn’t looking at my way.” She looked down to the floor to hide her face. The guy smiled at her charmingly, “It’s okay. Accidents happen all the time.”

 

“Byul-ah! You’re late!” Seung Yeon suddenly appeared. The two of them turned to Seung Yeon and her two kids. Dong Wook holds his mom’s skirt while Seung Hyun in his cart.

 

“Park Jo Khun? What are you doing here?” Seung Yeon looked at the guy in front of Byul. The guy personalities suddenly changed from the charming guy to a timid guy.

 

“I’m just shopping for myself.” He answered. Seung Yeon just nods. “You two know each other?” Byul asked. The two nods. “We’re used to be in the same high school. But now, he’s Min Soo best rival!” Seung Yeon said. Upon hearing this, Jo Khun’s face changed. He couldn’t hide his feeling of envy as Min Soo always have the best in everything. If only he was faster than him, if only they meet earlier this wouldn’t have to happen.

 

 

___________________________________________________

 

 

“Byul, come in darling...” Dong Hoon put down his newspaper as he heard Byul knocks the door. He was sitting in his mini library to spend his time off from work. “I have something to talk to you about.” He said as Byul take her seat. “What is it daddy?” she cuddles to her dad. “Mind if you meet someone for me?” he told her daughter. Byul sprung up from her dad’s embrace with a dissatisfied look on her face. “No,no.. Don’t look at me like that.” She turned away from her dad eventually cross her arms to her chest, sulking.

 

“Please... just this once. And if you don’t like him then you can have it your way. But just meet him for once dear...”he wraps his hand over his daughter’s shoulder. “Really? You promise?” Byul as for confirmation. “Yes, but you have to give me your words to meet him first.” Dong Hoon said. “Fine! Consider it done~! Kekekeke....” she smiled naughtily. Ah, something must be in her mind on how to get rid of the poor guy again. “I take that as a YES and I’ll be going with you tomorrow so you can’t possibly runaway or do those things you always do!” her dad said which shocked her. “NOOOOO~!!! No fair!!!! Then I’m not going!!” Byul starts a riot. “Oh no you’re not! You’re going and that’s final! LEE HYUL, NO MORE RUNNING AWAY!” his dad says strictly.

 

___________________________________________________

 

        Byul entered the fancy restaurant along side with her father. The waiter welcomed them and lead them to their tables. “Mwoya? Tsk! He’s not even here yet!” Byul sits down angrily. “Patience will you sweetheart?” Dong Hoon said. “Excuse me miss. These are for you...” said the waiter and hand out a bouquet of flowers. “Hmm?? From who?” Byul asked but the waiter didn’t answer instead he put the menu in front of them. “TSK! What a worse service!” she complains. Dong Hoon just shook his head. “Well, thank god I like the lilac.” Byul put it aside.

 

        “Lucky for me then!” a guy said from behind her. Byul almost jumps to her feet. “Sorry I’m a bit late, princess...” the guy smiled at her. Byul eyes were wide opened. “Park Jo Khun-sshi??!” Byul astonished. 

 

________________________________________________________

 

FINALLY I'M BACK... ^__^

SORRY TO KEEP ALL OF YOU GUYS WAITING FOR SO LONG.

I'M DONE WITH MY BABY, I'M NOT A MONSTER. (WELL, I HAVEN'T POST THE LAST CHAPTER.)

HERE'S PART 1 OF THE PANDORA BOX. HOPE YOU LIKE IT...

I'M WORKING ON THE NEXT CHAPTER.