ARCANA: BETWEEN THE BROTHERS AND HER DECISIONS.

Arcana~! the forgotten memories...

 

Min Soo opens his eyes and saw his two assistant Gwangsoo and HaHa waiting by his side. “You’re awake, hyung-nim.” HaHa bows then he nudge Gwangsoo. “Get the doctor!” he told him. “What? Why me???” he disagreed at him but HaHa glared at him. At last, Gwangsoo half-heartedly walks out from the room.

“How’s the kids?” Min Soo asked as soon as Gwangsoo disappears. “I told them to go back for some rest. I’ll informed them if you awake.” He told him. “Do you want to see them, hyung-nim?” HaHa asked. Min Soo nods weakly. “I want to see both of them...” he said. “I’ll contact them. Please have some more rest.” He leaves Min Soo.

 

An hour later, the three of them already in Min Soo’s room along with TOP’s dongsengs and Min Soo’s assistant. Each of them sits and stands separately as far as they could from each other till Min Soo calls TOP and Seven to come closer to his bed. The two brothers hesitantly to be side by side with each other but they endure it. “Seem like the two of you forgot about each other after a long time.” Min Soo looked at both of his sons. “It’s going to take time for us to fix what’s done. So, all I wanted from you is don’t kill each other.” He said to both of them.

 

“But, things will get more complicated now and how about the wedding??” suddenly Gwangsoo blurted out. HaHa let out a heavy sighed before he smack the tall guy’s head. “Yah! Why did you say something useless! Can’t you at least read the situation, neo papo aniya?!!” he scold him. “But..but..but...” he stammered. “Joesonghamida!” he bows at the others after realizing Min Soo just shook his head. “Bommie-ah...” he calls Bom who sits next to Minzy.

 

“D-deh??” she walks to him. “I’m not going to force you anymore. I knew about you and TOP but at the same time I knew about Seven that is deadly in love with you. I don’t care who you choose or if you even choose at all. I’m going to respect your decisions like I respect your mother.” Min Soo told her. Bom just glance at TOP then Seven unsure of what to do.

 

Minzy who sits next to Daesung whispered, “Who do you think unni will choose?” Daesung shrugged his shoulders. “Molla. It’s hard to make a decision now.” he replied. “Yah! What are the two of you whispering about?” Seungri butts in but then Daesung pushed him away as he tried to sit next to Minzy.

 

The whole decision thing is really a heavy burden to Bom. She just doesn’t know what to do right after she left the room. She walks slowly to Dara’s room to see her cousin. She pushed the door open and saw Dara  with GD talking and joking around each other. “Oh? Bommie-ah!” Dara realize her cousin’s appearance but she seems a bit down. “Get out!” Dara told GD half whispering. “Fine!” GD pouted and leaves the two girls to have their talk.

 

 

BOM’s POV

 

 

I walks to Dara’s bed and sit on the chair provided. Dara just stared at me. “What happen?” she asked. “Dara-ya.... What should I do?” I couldn’t hold my tears anymore and crush my face to the bed. I can feel Dara’s hand my hair, trying to console me.

 

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

 

Dara too felt the sorrow from Bom’s heart but she too doesn’t know what to do. She doesn’t want to interfere with Bom since it can affect her just like what happen in the past. So, she just keeps quiet and cries along with Bom. Little did that the two cousins know, TOP was peeping thru the gapped door and then he just leaves.

 

Seven went back to his house after visiting his father. He’s too tired to think right now. He walks to the kitchen and opens the fridge before grabbing a bottle of mineral water and drinks it up. He tossed the empty bottle into the trash and goes into his room. He exhaled heavily after crushing himself to the bed.

 

SEVEN’s POV

 

I’m tired but my eyes still wide awake. Guess Bom’s decision is really bothering me. I sit on the edge of the bed and just stared the floor for sometimes. I suddenly felt nostalgic and went to my secret room. There’s a medium size drawer just by the door. It’s been a long time since I touched it. I guess I forgot about the sentimental value of what’s inside it. I pull the drawer and saw the toys back when I was a kid still there inside a box. I took it out with some other old stuff that we used to have back in the days. Then I found my old photo album and opened it. “Omma...” I looked at the family photo. There was me, omma, abeoji and Seung Hyun... “Omma...What should I do?” tears falls down my cheeks. I couldn’t stop my grief any longer and flopped to the floor with my back on the drawers.

 

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

The disappointed and frustrated Seven then throws the box filled with his old toys away and the toys scattered here and there. One toy specifically bounced back nearby his hand. His eyes caught the red Ferrari right away and then he just stared it in silence. Should I just give it up?

 

 

TOP’s POV

 

 

I parked the car just beside the black car. It must be his car, Seven. I took a few deep breaths before I came out from the car. This morning I received a call from him saying that he wanted to meet me at the beach. I wonder what he’s going to say or do. I just want to settle things in a peaceful way. I don’t want to give Bom anymore pain and suffering that what she already had now. It’s been weeks but we still haven’t heard anything from her. I walk by the beach searching for the sight of Seven and then I saw him just sitting on the bench looking out to the blue sea.

 

“Wasso?” he greets me. I just nod before sit next to him. “Ippeuji?” he asked my opinion about the sea scenery. “Deh...” I replied short. “When you were still a baby, I told omma that I wanted to go to the beach with you. But omma said that you were still a baby and that I wouldn’t be having much fun. So I waited for you to grow up so we can chase each other in the sand.” He told me about the past. “Sighed... Guess, omma not here right now to watch over us anymore.” He continued.

 

“H-hyung...” I blurted out. I felt so awkward calling him that. He turned his face to me and then laughed. “Yah, don’t call me that if you’re not ready!” he said while laughing. “Seunghyun-ie. Can I call you that?” he asked me. “Sure, hyung.” I approved. “Stop it, Seunghyun-ah. I know you’re not ready to call me that.” He smiled. “Ani, I wanted to call you that!” I said firmly, then he laughed at me again. “Wae? Wae? Wae??” I blinked at him confused. What did I do that makes him laughing his off?

 

“Abeoji gatteun ttoggati!” he finally blurted out. “Mwo??” I startled. “You’re so much like abeoji, Seunghyun-ah! Strict, straight-forward person.” He looked at me. I just breathe out chuckles. “Neo, omma chorom!” I told him. “Being all happy and stubborn.” I continued then the two of us just laughed at each other.

 

“Neh, Seunghyun-ah.” He stops laughing and his face changed. “I’m going to focus on the company more from now on. I don’t care what Bom’s decision is. All I wanted is for her to be happy.” His tone turned serious. I looked at him. “What do you mean?” I asked him. Seven then turned at me with a smile on his face. “And I want you to be happy too.” He gave me a paper bag. I took it from him and looked inside. Inside it is a red ferarri. I remembered it was his most favourite toy but he just gave it to me when I was crying.

 

“Hyung....” I stared at him. Now I know what he meant. “But you know, there are possibilities that she’s not going to choose me or neither of us.” I joked. “I don’t think she’s going to choose me. Like you said, she might choose number 2.” He too, is being honest with me. “So, when she choose that, you know what to do.” He nudged me on my upper arm. “Ah, appo!!” I whines. “Mwo??” he blinked at me as I pouted while rubbing my arm. “You baby! I didn’t do that harsh!” he laughed and rubs my hair roughly! “My hair!!! Yah, why did you do that?!!” I started to chase him. “Neo nae dongseng-inika!” he too starts running away from me.

 

As if the two of us back to our childhood time, we were just chasing each other, goofing off and playing with each other. We just start anew again, continue where we stops and live on. 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________

 

FINALLY, THE END IS ALMOST HERE. ANY REQUEST BEFORE I START DOING THE LAST CHAPTER?

PERHAPS YOUR BIASES MOMENTS? TELL ME AND I'LL TRY TO FIT IT IN BETWEEN THE CHAPTER. 

HEHEHE.... 

THANK YOU FOR READING YEOROBUN! FOR THE WHOLE TIME YOU'VE BEEN WITH ME ESPECIALLY MY SUBSCRIBERS. 

KUMAWO! ^__^