ARCANA: THE WEDDING

Arcana~! the forgotten memories...

 

 

 

Bom is getting ready in the waiting room anxiously. Dara went out to see if everything in perfect condition. CL isn’t arrived yet. She’s picking Bom’s bouquet. The wedding planner accidentally left out the most important thing in their shop. Luckily, Chaerin was on her way so she just dropped by.

“Unni! I got it!” CL pushed the door open with her shoulder as her hands are full. “Ige mwoya?” Bom looked at the large box as Chaerin put it on the floor. Chaerin took a few breath before answering, “Your wedding present from me!” she smiled. “Ow... You don’t have to... You’re being here is already the best present I have.” She hugs CL. “Oh! I’m nervous!” Bom shakes her hands.

“Relax unni! You’re going to be fine. You’re beautiful.” CL calm her down. But she seems to be disturbs. She had a bad feeling about this. Waeirogi?

 

_____________________________

 

In YG mafia liar, the business is running as usual. TOP is in his room, checking the files that need to be sign when Taeyang and GD walks into his room.

“Hyung...” Taeyang calls him. He looked at the two. “Wae?” he asked. “Shouldn’t you be going somewhere?” GD asked him. “What? Did I missed an appointment?” he looks at his watch and then calls Butler Kim to check his schedule for today.

“You don’t have any meeting with any client today sir.” Butler Kim said. “But, you do have an event to attend.” He continues. TOP raise one of his eyebrows. “It’s Park Bom’s wedding today.” He reports. TOP then glances at his dongsengs.

“Hyung...” the two looked at him. “I’m not going and that’s final!” he said in a stern voice. The two then walk out from his office in disappointment.

 

__________________________________

 

BOM’s POV

I peeped outside the door to see if anyone is there. This whole wedding thing and nervousness really making me thirsty. Oh? Uncle? He’s talking to someone in the phone.

“Yes, make sure you kill him! If you must, bring his head to me! I need to make sure that he’s dead! Other YG family? Just kill whoever comes in the way.” Uncle cuts the phone call. My heart felt like it’s pumped out from my chest. I quickly turned back and closed the door. Calm down Bommie!

“Bommie?” I heard uncle called me. “D-deh?” I replied with my back to him. “Come and sit down, Bommie.” He said and brings me to the chair. “Finally, this day has come. Throw all your worries away, Bom. You’re going to be a wife soon.” He holds my shoulders. “Uncle...” I braved myself. “I overheard your call...” I looked at him. He seems to be shocked but then, he calms himself.

“Park Bom, forget that you ever heard about it! It’s for your own good. Okay?” he cupped my face. Tears begin to form at the edge of my eyes. “I’m going to check the guests. Relax, okay? Everything’s going to be fine. I’m going to make sure of it!” he assured before he gone.

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

As soon as her uncle was gone, Bom begin to panic and cried. “Ottoke?! Ottoke!?” she gripped her hands tightly. She grabbed her phone to call TOP but she didn’t have his number. In the time of panic, Dara and CL come in. “Bommie-ah, waegire?!” Dara rushed to her and hugs her.

“Dara, help me!” she grabs Dara’s shoulders. “Calm down, unni! You’re going to ruin your make up!” CL wipes Bom’s tears with tissues. “U-uncle! He sent assassins to kill TOP!” Bom told them.

“WHAT?!!” the two said in chorus.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________

 

YES,YES... I'M GOING TO FINISH THIS STORY. DON'T WORRY. I DID SOME BRAINSTORM A FEW DAYS AGO AND MANAGED TO WRITE SOME CHAPTERS. PLEASE DO ENJOY IT YEOROBUN!

AND THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT. *BOWS*