ARCANA: THE ENCOUNTER!

Arcana~! the forgotten memories...

@jinglesshingi: urmm... I don't think I should tell you yet... huhuhu....

@freakyJJ: should I make it creepier then? hehehehe... why does it sounds like I'm doing a horror story? maybe I should try this genre next time! kekekeke...

@cheer-123: the one who mad right now is Tabi... uhuhu... He just couldn't believe she didn't just run to him after getting her memories back...

@marchgirl: oh no... don't let it spoil the story... kekeke.... oh, well... just wait this all the puzzle came apart... ^_^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

        It’s been a few weeks now, the three brothers keep looking after TOP after Dara asked them for a favour. TOP back to his usual routine but a few changes occurs. He always wanted to go out alone and sometimes coming back at night. Even when he went out for their branch meeting or others business matter he keeps going alone just to keep him busy. He even ordered Seungri to go back to the main office!

 

        “Yah! What happen during I wasn’t around?! Why is hyung like that?!” he fumes as soon as he arrived at the YG main office in front of the others. GD bites his lower lips. Taeyang exhaled hard. “Just sit down will you?” Daesung said as Seungri keeps walking around the room which annoys him.

 

“Well, an explanation is really need right now! I’m going crazy right now!” he shouts.

 

“WHO’S THAT?!” the door suddenly pushed open and the young Minji came walking in furiously. Seungri smiled at the girl and was about to greet her when he retreat as Minji glare at him.

 

“Why are you shouting?! Wait, what is he doing here?!” she turned to his brother. “Did TOP oppa called him back?!” Minji looked at Seungri.

 

“Yah! Why are you not happy seeing me Minji-ah?! Aish!” Seungri sighed and put him hand to his waist, disappointed. GD and Teayang grins. “Serve you right maknae!” GD pushes him to the couch.

 

“Aish, TOP oppa! The franchise is already hectic and he was going to replace the staffs casually!? What’s wrong with him?! Even if he was so upset about Bom unni, he doesn’t have to be like this! We’re in big trouble if he continues like this.” Minji whines and crash herself to the seat beside Daesung.

 

        Even the young girl know about the chaos happening around the house. She’s actively participating in one of the franchise in Seoul after all. Seungri furrowed his eyebrows. “Bom noona? Wasn’t her death anniversary already passed a month ago?” he looked at Minji.

 

        “Oppa, you don’t know?!” Minji asked with her eyes widen. “Ahh!  That’s right I forgot that you are extremely busy with the clubs! And the so called Casanova!” she said sarcastically.

 

“WHAT?! YAHH!!” he fumes, disbelief of what he heard from the once innocent girl he knew. Then he turn to his hyungs, confused. “Did he have those dreams again?” he asked.

 

“This is worse than the dream. Wait, is it a bad thing or a good thing again?” Daesung scratch his head and looked at the other two. “Anyway, to make it short to you, Park Bom noona is still alive the past 10 years.” He continues. Seungri jaws dropped.

 

“I need details!!!” he yells. Minji throws him the cushion to shut him up. Daesung then begin the story where Bom caught in accident to the state of coma and then amnesia. Not skipping the dream part too which in the end happen to go to the school and also the kidnapping.

 

        “So... in which part is TOP hyung upsetting about? Wasn’t he supposed to be rejoicing?” Seungri asked. “Bom unni is going to marry off with someone else 2 month from now.” Minji butts in. “Ah!!” Seungri sees the light. “Hyung is so slow~ he supposed to grab Bom noona’s hand and just eloped or something.” He said dissatisfied.

 

“Aigoo!!” Minji whines. “Oppa, do something to cool his head off!” she rise from her seat and leave the room. “Minji’s right. He needs a time off,” GD finally agrees. The others just nods in agreement.

 

        TOP just came back from Busan to view the goods and at the same time visits their branch there. He was seriously tired. Butler Kim serve him a cup of tea as GD walks into the room. “Hyung!” he sits down in front of him. The butler asked if he wants some tea but he refused.

 

“What’s up G?” he asked. “Let’s go to the spa and sauna. It’s been a while since we all gather up like this.” GD talked to him leaving TOP to think for a moment. “You’re right! Let’s go. My body really need a good massage.” TOP smiles. GD reliefs.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

        “Whooaa! This place is great!” Minji runs around in the indoor water park. It was dark outside but not in here. Minji is wearing a purple tank top matching with her purple short pants. “I’m going to play over there! Bye!!” she run off to the tall building attached with a long water slides to it.

“Mingkki-ah wait up!!” Seungri run off to catch her. “Yahh!!! Where do you think you’re going! Stop flirting around my baby sister!!!!!!” Daesung joins him. Now left TOP, GD and Taeyang. “Do you want to go to the spa first hyung?” Taeyang asked. TOP just nods.

 

On their way to the spa, TOP bump into a middle aged man. “I’m sorry sir. I didn’t really look to my way,” he apologise as the man’s bodyguard help him up. The man just looked at him and then smile. “Don’t worry young man. Accidents happen. But be sure to look the assistant in front of you or else you might get into trouble in the future.” He said and walk away. “Weird guy!” GD just looked at him gone with his assistant.

 

After getting a massage, the three went to the sauna and found the siblings and Seungri already there resting on the automatic massaging chair. “This is no fun!” Minji complains. “What’s wrong Minji?” Taeyang asked. “Dae oppa banned me from playing at the water park.” She pouted. “It’s all because of Seungr oppa tags along!!” she pointed to Seungri. “Na?? Wae na?? I was just going to have fun too!” he defent himself.

 

“Don’t you any nearer to Minji,you wolf!” Daesung pulls the maknae’s ear. “Then what does that makes you? If I’m a wolf then so are you! We’re guys too!” he pouted. “But at least I’m a docile type of wolf than a savage wolf like you!” Daesung reply. “Go on and play outside Minji. We’re going to chain this wolf up for ya,” Taeyang said and casually sit on Seungri’s lap. “Ahhh!! Hyung, you’re heavy!!!” he screams. Minji on the other hand already gone behind the door.

 

TOP’s POV

 

        Those kids are seriously loud and bright. I can’t stop them and just watch from a side to see the reliable brother trying to protect his sister from another guy. Well, Seungri have a crush on Minji ever since he comes into the family. All because Minji tried to save him from the street hooligans and at the end of course Daesung have to step in the game.

 

        “I’m going in first,” I said to GD and walked to the sauna room behind us. I sit down on the bench and just lean my head to the wall, relaxed. I should have thanked G after this. A late dinner sounds okay. I smiled alone. Then the door opens and a man walk into the sauna. He sat at the corner of the room wasn’t too far from me either. Something’s familiar about him and I looked at him harder.

 

        “What’s wrong young man?” he asked. He has this fierce look on his face sharp eyes and also deep husky voice. He looks like a high level assassin only by his looks. I snapped out of it for a moment. “Sorry.” I apologise. What’s up with me today? This is the second time I’m apologizing to a stranger. He chuckles. “This is the second time you apologise to me,” he said. “Ah, so it is you. It takes me a while to remember you. I guess I am that tired lately.” I smile.

 

“It seems like you got to many things to handle for just two hands. You should enjoy your youth more.” He said. “Excuse me sir but what’s your name?” I asked.

 

“Ah! I’m Choi Min Soo,” he held out his hand for a hand shake. I gladly accepted it. “I’m TOP. Are you the president of the Choi Company?” I asked for confirmation. This is just great.

 

“Well, yes. You must be not an ordinary young man for knowing such stuff,” he gazes at me. I can felt the sweat falls behind my back. “I just heard it from an acquaintance of mine.” I answered. If he knew about the things happen between his son and mine, I dead! He’s no ordinary man either.

 

“My son will get marry soon the Park Company heiress. You must heard about it right?” he said after a long silent. “Con..Congratulations to you then for getting a beautiful daughter-in-law,” I smiled. His face changes suddenly. I knew something isn’t right. Did he knew about YG involvement? Damn it!  

 

 “Hyung!” GD walks into the sauna with Taeyang. “Where are Dae and Seungri?” I asked. “They’ve been running around again. We couldn’t stop Seungri on time. Daesung just gone as soon as he gone too.” Taeyang explains.

 

“Young love eh?” Mr Choi joins in. The two suddenly looked at him and then me. “He’s Choi Min Soo of the Choi Company,” I introduce them to him. Taeyang caught it as soon as I said it. “Choi? You don’t mean that Choi are you?” GD looked at me. I glare at him to shut up but Mr Choi heard him.

 

“That’s not good to whisper in front of someone,” he said. Then a group of people walks into the sauna and the last one locks it!

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

        TOP’s expressions changed to serious. “So you knew about us,” he looked at Choi Min Soo. The guy just folds his arms across his chest. “I have to know my son’s enemy so I can help him in the future. Besides, you really need to stop talking to strangers like me,” he snickers.

 

“You’re son is so incompetence to have you joins the game. So ashamed!” TOP said sarcastically. GD and Teayang just remind on their seat as the guys turn to be on his side.

 

“Ani, the one who starts the game was me. And I wouldn’t let anyone to get in the way!” he warns TOP. TOP on the other hand smirks. “I didn’t know Park Bom is having a worse father-in-law. I should have listen to what the girl said and just send her away. Didn’t you know she begged me to let her stay instead of asking to get home despite all the worse treatment that we gave?!” TOP said. He purposely add the worse treatment.

 

“I see her point know.” He continues. Choi Min Soo’s face becomes red as he tries to calm himself down. “Hahahaha! I like you! I like you’re arrogance! I hope we didn’t see each other again, TOP-sshi!” he rise from his seat. The guys also follow him behind.

 

        As soon as the door closed behind him, he stops and looked again at TOP from the small window on the door. “His eyes remind me of SeungYeon. If she was alive with our son, he must have been at least the same age as he is,” he thought before leaving.

 

        Back in the sauna room,both GD and Teayang exhaled hard after Choi Min Soo and his boys walked out the door. “Yah! He’s seriously no joke! Man, I was sweating like hell! Did you see his face?! It was like...” Teayang tried to imitate him but failed. GD and TOP laughed at his silly face.

 

        “Mianhae, hyung. I shouldn’t have said it,” GD turned to TOP. “It’s okay. At least we’re alive. For now!” TOP jokes. “Right...!” GD replies.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

NEW UPDATE TODAY!

I'M GOING TO UPDATE 2 CHAPTER... ENJOY IT GUYS...

I MIGHT GET BUSY FOR THE NEXT 3 WEEKS STARTING NEXT WEEK.. SO, DO MISS ME! KEKEKEKE....

JUST WISH ME LUCK FOR MY NURSING LISENCE EXAM, OKAY?

AND I'LL BE BACK FOR FAST AND FURIOUS UPDATE AFTER THAT! ^_^